July 2019 Moms

Appointments Week of 12/31

What do you have scheduled this week? Any questions? Let us know how it goes! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Appointments Week of 12/31

• I have my “12” week appt on 1/3. I’ll be about 13.5 weeks then. I’ll probably get to hear the heartbeat via monitor, but no US. If I don’t get an answer when I call the drs office tmrw, I will ask when they will get the results of the Progenty test back. I did the blood draw on 12/13, and they said it would take 7-10 days. I totally understand the holiday, but seriously... I’m an anxious mama, I just wanna know! 
  • @jenniferjoy37 good luck mama, hope you get your results soon and that your appointment goes well!!!!

I had the Free Cell DNA test on 12/26 and hoping to get results by end of next week. They were sent to Natera, so not sure how long that takes. With my first I was only given the sequential screen which was back in 3 days.
    Tomorrow I have my monthly OBGYN appointment to discuss who will be handling my case since they want FMM involved every few weeks as well, hoping to also get an idea of when the bloodwork will be back. Hoping to get the chance to hear the heartbeat tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my first appt on Friday! I'll technically be a few days shy of 12 weeks but they had some scheduling issues. I had cholestasis of pregnancy with my first two and the chance of recurrence is very high. Every little itch has me paranoid. I'm hoping they will run my bile acids just for peace of mind.
  • No OB appointments this week but we've made a private appointment to see/heart baby at an baby ultrasound boutique! Excited for some pics too. That will be on Saturday, our 12 week mark and then I will feel comfortable making this public!!
  • 12 week check up today. No NT scan so just a quick visit, and got to hear the HB on Doppler 😊. Best sound ever! Next appt is in 4 weeks for a glucose test
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Had my second OB appointment today, got to hear the heartbeat!  Got the orders for the NT Ultrasound and scheduled it for 01/17 and managed to get to the lab and do all the bloodwork (for genetic carrier screening, infectious diseases, etc.) before I had to be at work. My doctor said the labs will take about 8 days. I go back for my next appointment in 4 weeks. 

Can do the NIPT if we want, going to check if our insurance covers it. 
  • Update: I finally got a hold of my OB’s office to see if they had the results of the Progenity test. They said it was scanned in, and it wasn’t showing up in my patient portal, which is apparently an IT glitch. She said everything was negative, so that was great News! I asked for the gender on a piece of paper when I go in for my spot tmrw! I’m so anxious!!! 
  • I had an appt today and dd came with us. My OB couldn't find a heartbeat with the doppler so we did an ultrasound. So dd got to see lo moving around and hear the heartbeat. 
  • @asupernovablizzardstorm That's pretty exciting for her, how did she react? 
  • @asupernovablizzardstorm Same thing happened to me today! The OB said my bladder was pretty full and baby is still small enough to where the fluid in the bladder was blocking the heartbeat. But I got to see little munchkin, and was reassured there is a heartbeat. 
  • Had my 12 week appt this afternoon and everything went well! HR of 164.