How has it been Carrying Baby Boys ?

How has it been Carrying Baby Boys ? 10 votes

Great ! No Problems
30% 3 votes
It Has it's Days
60% 6 votes
Terrible , so uncomfortable
10% 1 vote

Re: How has it been Carrying Baby Boys ?

• Hi @beyondloved5- I see you intro'd on the board so wanted to pass on some info for our board:

Read the pinned post at the top of the board, or here's the link if that helps: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12732424/read-this-first-board-organization/p1

We tend to discourage one-off posts as it clutters the board up. Also, this post isn't really inclusive of all the moms here (those of us not carrying boys) so it may not be received very well. We have a weekly symptoms and randoms thread where we can all talk about our experience.

I hope you stick around, I'd encourage you to lurk the board to get a feel for the community here.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Loading the player...
  • What @sheknows6 said. Also, I really don’t think carrying boys vs girls is going to be very different unless we believe in old wives tales, and this group tends to believe they’re just for fun. 

It looks like you’re due April 22nd - check in with Week 4 for ladies due around the same time and going through the same appts and likely symptoms as you!
  • my first boy was a breeze. my second boy has not been. babies are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you’re gonna get (outside of boy or girl after about 16 weeks) 🤷🏻‍♀️