Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 1/4

holly321holly321 member
edited January 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 1/4

• Loading the player...
  • Oh and @SA0012 that sounds heavenly, can I come stay at your Airbnb??
  • @marebear15 You'll rock that camera! I'd be nervous too. Just remember: you're the HIO queen. 
    Also, in the end she congratulated me on being quoted in Popular Science several months ago. She was like awkwardly listing things "oh, were you promoted? No? Did I see your name on that report? Nope." lol. Overall just a cringey experience :) 

@elle-0409 let me know how Fantastic Beasts is! I was supposed to see it over Thanksgiving but still haven't either... 

• @galentine I feel like an email from your OB would be a hilarious way to find out you're pregnant lol. Good luck at your annual! I just had mine and it was comforting to talk to my OB about TTC. 
  • @jennifer_louise  YES! Come along, everyone's invited! :)

@galentine Congrats on a free weekend! Nothing feels better after being super busy! Enjoy!

@marebear15 good luck with your camera time! But... what exactly is it about? How to have a meeting? Is it like a recruiting company or something?

@emeraldcity603 If you don't know where to start and you're looking for inspiration my favorite thing to do is just go shopping. I love TJ Maxx, Home Goods or AtHome type places. I just browse and look around until I find something I absolutely LOVE! Then I find a place in the room for it and kind of build around it. Have fun however you do it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jennifer_louise - The interview went well! My boss said I sounded fine, even though I felt like I stumbled through everything.
    That's a weird way to congratulate someone...

@emeraldcity603 - Maybe start with one room and figure out what style/colors you want to go for. Then pinterest away!

@SA0012 - It's about my job and what I do. A few other people in my department are going to be highlighted. Then we'll use the video in a company meeting, so that other departments can know what we do and how to work together better on inter-department jobs. So at least I was talking about the job I love!

@shamrocandroll - Yay for exciting sex! Lol, I feel like that is an accomplishment in the TTC world.
  • @SA0012 I will definitely have to check those stores out. Do you happen to know where I would buy extra long curtains? I have no clue where to look and we have windows in the living room that need longer curtains than I have seen in the stores. 

@shamrocandroll I'm glad I'm not alone! 

• @marbellie Oh no - that's a bummer your pup ate your thermometer! So sweet of YH to clean! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kiki047 Boo too an angry stomach! Glad you're feeling better and were able to work on wedding stuff! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kiki047 YES, cleaners if one can swing it are the best thing ever. We just started using a biweekly service 6 months ago and it has totally saved our date nights (before them there were plenty of weekends where I would spend 4 hours cleaning on Sat., all the while throwing baleful glares at MH and then not being nice again all day). Things got this week thanks to Xmas, but it's nice to only focus on organization rather than all the dirt and dust.
  • @kiki047 also just wanted to add that cookies are always worth it :smile: