September 2019 Moms

Symptoms Week of 12/31

A place for everyone to complain about the aches and pains! Grow little beans, grow!
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Symptoms Week of 12/31

• Anyone else dizzy & craving all the water? I am SO thirsty!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• I had my first bout of nausea this morning. My Mom said she was so so so sick when she was KU w/ me, but I'm trying to be like "I am a different human." Reading that you were thirsty, @chichiphin, made me thirsty... 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was dizzy the week I found out. Not super thirsty but waking up every single night to pee when I never do that. Also I mentioned it in the other check in thread but I am barely sleeping these days! I don't remember that happening the first time around. I also have some constant but very low-key nausea. It's not really bothering me yet but I am worried it is about to get worse!
  • Am I the only one not experiencing anything?  Occasionally I'll have some light cramps but that's it. Trying not to freak out but its easier said than done. 
  • @supermom34482 I didnt at this point with my first pregnancy. No need to worry! Everyone is different.
  • Super thirsty, sore boobs, crying about everything. Also, I know it's not actually round ligament pain, but that's the closest thing that describes the sharp stabby pains when I roll over/sneeze/cough.

@supermom34482 I would not worry! Many women don't have early symptoms. I understand it's pretty much impossible to not be concerned, but it really is okay. :) 
  • @supermom34482 No real symptoms yet for me either! I’ve been waking up a couple of times during the night and I get the occasional itchy boob, but that’s it. I’m doing my best not to worry as well... and trying to enjoy this feeling-good period before the symptoms really kick in!
  • I am feeling just tired, but also I haven't been sleeping well, @SmrBrd2012!  It's torture! 

I was feeling good until about 7 weeks with my other pregnancies, so I am seriously trying to enjoy this last few weeks of feeling decent before the inevitable nausea hits. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @supermom34482 I'm 5w 3 days and Im pretty symptom free too, other than the occasional cramping and sore nips. With my first, the all day nausea and fatigue started at 8 weeks so I'm trying to enjoy this time but still freaking out a little bit!
  • @supermom34482 @ambodt22 @cammie0526 I also feel well and have no symptoms. I'm tired, but I'm often tired :) 

• Cramping, sore boobs, and sometime itchy boobs! That one is always awkward :p
  • Exhaustion paired with insomnia. The morning/all day sickness has kicked into high gear this week but no actual throwing up. TMI warning but it’s more diarrhea than throwing up. Ive been feeling so bloated that I’m already in my maternity pants 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @bumblenaut OMG.. the sneezes. I don’t think I’ll ever sneeze while lying flat ever again! 
  • My acne is now full force. Ugh. Where is this *~glow~* everyone talks about???
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• I was very thirsty at night and dizzy throughout the day when I found out too! I am feeling better now but I definitely need to take a nap after work so I can continue with my day.