Questions: 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?  

Re: Group 2 Check In (EDD 7/9-7/16) Week of 12/31

• nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 10th /12+5
    Baby is the size of a(n): lime? 
    Upcoming Appointments: nothing till the 9th
    How are you feeling?: So tired, bloated, constipated, and nauseous. So fun. 
    Rants/Raves:  My sister, her new boyfriend, and my mom were here for a few days. It actually went surprisingly well, though my mom showed her ass a bit. This was the first time I met my sisters BF and very surprisingly I really liked him. 
    I'm really tired of feeling like crap. I have so much to do around the house and farm and I'm barely staying afloat these days. So ready for energy back. 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?  Complete our family and continue our journey towards becoming more self sufficient. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 11w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Reese's peanut butter cup

Upcoming Appointments: 1/7

How are you feeling?: Better. Still a bit nauseous but just now getting over a sinus infection and I'm sooooo happy not to be sick anymore. Also still tired and lower back is starting to bother me a bit.

Rants/Raves:  We announced to my SIL who is visiting and she decided to tell me about all her friends who have had MCs. Seriously??!! My rave is that I've started wearing maternity pants to work and it's like the angels are singing.

Questions: What's your favorite crockpot recipe?  Still don't want to cook, but also tired of eating crap. I think I can manage a dump and go type of arrangement though.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?  Save some money, get our house ready for this baby, and go on a fun trip! And have a healthy baby, obviously :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • @quinniebear your SIL sounds like a joy sucking piece of work. Sorry you had to deal with that.

As far as crock pot meals, I do a lot of roasts, rotisserie chickens, chilis, and soups. I would share recipes but I just kind of dump what we have on hand and hope for the best lol. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 16 11w 6d 

Baby is the size of a(n): lime 

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 15 

How are you feeling?: unfortunately nothing has changed. 

Rants/Raves:  My husbands kept passing gas in his sleep last night. Beer farts are the WORST and the smell kept waking me up. Luckily, my kids allowed me to take a nap during nap time. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?  To get back to the gym and try to eat the best I can during this pregnancy. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13th/ 12w+2

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming Appointments: Tuesday! First appointment they’ll use the Doppler to listen to the HB! 

How are you feeling?: I think I’m past the worst of it, but still lingering nausea and sickness. I am getting random bursts of energy though, so hoping I’m on an upward trend! 

Rants/Raves:  we spent the weekend in NY for a wedding and the boys did really awesome traveling! They saw snow for the first time and loved it! 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Welcome this baby and complete our family! Get a garden going and get some good systems put in place so things won’t be super chaotic when #3 arrives 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 15th, 12 weeks on the nose

Upcoming Appointments: Nothing until Jan 21st.

How are you feeling?: Sick and tired. Literally. And I've started to experience nausea for the first time recently. It's only in the morning when I haven't had breakfast yet or if i didn't care for breakfast 

Rants/Raves:  The weather here has been terrible. Currently 12 degrees with 18ish mile an hour wind. Makes going outside, even for a minute absolutely terrible. 

Questions: nah

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Get to 2020 without killing this baby! Seriously, just continue to work on having the best relationship with DH as possible and get the house ready for LO. Continue to work on my career and shine bright like a diamond!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  July 16 11W6D

Baby is the size of a(n): Reese’s cup 

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan Jan 8.

How are you feeling?: miserable. I went to the ER for fluids finally. No meds are stopping the vomiting. Headaches and bleeding. I’m just....done. 

Rants/Raves: the doctors are just pushing off all the vomiting and nausea. I’m tired of hearing “it will be better after the first trimester.” NO! I doubt it considering both of my other pregnancies were just as bad.

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? I just want to make it to July and meet this sweet babe finally. It’s been a long 3 months and a long 6 more to go!! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 14th, 12w3d 

Upcoming Appointments: The 21st, had an ultrasound on 31st

How are you feeling?: Tired

Rants/Raves:  I want a slurpee so bad right now.

Questions: none

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?   Get the house organized.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13. 12 weeks 5 days

Upcoming Appointments: January 7th for a first trimester screening, but thinking of cancelling that one.

How are you feeling?: Just really tired and don't have much energy. Otherwise great!

Rants/Raves: Still fit in my size 6 jeans and this is my third baby😮 Probably because of my tilted uterus. I'm sure that will change soon!

Questions: none

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Have a baby😁 Spend more quality time with my hubby and girls. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 11th - 13 weeks exactly 

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming Appointments: January 23rd for 16 week check in (no ultrasound at this one)

How are you feeling?: pretty good in general, been tired but that could be due to the business of the holidays.

Rants/Raves: sciatica has subsided yay!! I’m guessing it’s because my uterus has lifted out of my pelvis a bit? I’m sure it’ll be back but for now I’m so thankful!! 

Questions: For STMs - any registry items that you felt were totally unnecessary? I’ve started looking into stuff since I’m totally new at this and I’m finding it very overwhelming. 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Finish all of my books on pregnancy and babies before this little nugget arrives 😂
  • I had an epiphany yesterday. If I'm going to be gone for several weeks in July, I need to organize my office and workflows. Adding that to goals for 2019!
  • @ketomommy I had so many slurpees during my first pregnancy. I also gained close to 80 pounds that time. Oops!! 

@mizzmeg I’m sorry you’re struggling!!