ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Group 1 (Sept 1-8) Check In w/o Dec 31

• kibyloukibylou member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/7 so 4 weeks 6 days? (I think). I am not completely sure when I ovulated, so due date could definitely change. 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: Not until February 4th my midwife, but I am hoping for a dating ultrasound once the nurse calls to do the intake questionnaire. 

How are you feeling?: I am feeling pretty great still. It's a little nerve wracking, but I looked up in my journal from my last pregnancy and I didn't feel nauseous until almost 7 weeks. 

Questions: Why is this board not showing up in my app? Maybe it will pop up tomorrow? ETA: Never mind ... found it!

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? I just really wanna have a healthier pregnancy this time around, so I am going to try to work out everyday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: ~9/2, 5 wks 2 d.

Upcoming appointments: None! Trying to wait until I'm 6 wks to call and schedule. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling fine. Loving my big boobies although they're a bit tender :smile:   

Questions: What does "TW" mean? I realize it precedes bad news but can't figure the acronym out. 

What are you goals for 2019? Hoping for a healthy pregnancy, being comfortable/great at my new job, and going on more outdoor adventures. 

• Loading the player...
  • SmrBrd2012SmrBrd2012 member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/2 - 5+3

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: not til 1/25!

How are you feeling?: The intense tired period hasn't started yet but I am having so much trouble falling and staying asleep so that is causing me to be super tired. I have some very subtle nausea.

Rants/Raves: my husband needs to stop snoring before I kill him.

Questions: anyone else basically an insomniac at this point??

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? To figure out if we want to stay in our small condo and save up more and possibly have me take a year off, or move into a larger house sooner.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/5, 5 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow!! I'm being monitored by an RE so I will get b/w to see if I can get off of progesterone supps and will also get an ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: good until I get home. Then I am tired, sore, etc. I also CANNOT stand the smell of fish currently. 

Rants/Raves: I'm actually happy to be back at work, and super excited for tomorrow. TBH I POAS this morning to make sure it is all real, and my control line on the FRER is basically gone now.  

Questions: nah.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Eat breakfast every day (if possible with MS) and start pilates! I want L&D to go as smoothly as possible. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/4, 5+1 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: Dating scan 1/14; intake appointment (phone) 1/16; first appointment w/Midwife 1/24.

How are you feeling?: TIRED and I don't have an appetite (unless it's chocolate or ice cream).

Rants/Raves: None.

Questions: None.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? To spend as much time on adventures with my family.  My babies are growing so fast!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9-5/ 5w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment 1-28-19

How are you feeling?: Okay.

Rants/Raves: It doesn't like chocolate very much

Questions: None.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? For my child to finally get their wish of having a sibling, a safe and uneventful pregnancy, labor and delivery, and for my partner and I to be the best parents we can be.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9-3 / 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Upcoming Appointments: 1/17 ultrasound and meeting with my OB

How are you feeling?: So far so good! Minimal symtpoms. I'm so trying to enjoy this time before the all day MS kicks in.

Rants/Raves: My almost one year old has learned to throw temper tantrums already and they are something else! 

Questions: not at this time

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? To have a healthier pregnancy this time around. I gained almost 50lbs with my first and wasn't very active. I finally lost the weight and got really into fitness/eating healthy so I'm going to try hard to maintain this lifestyle. 

@SmrBrd2012 Me! I've been having a really hard time falling asleep even though I'm exhausted! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/5, 5 weeks 1 day (based on LMP)

Baby is the size of a(n): appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: Not until the end of the month...I am so tempted to call back and schedule it earlier but my DH wouldn't be able to come with me and I'm not sure I want to go alone

How are you feeling?: Fine mostly, sometimes have waves of sore boobs and some light cramps but nothing else. I feel like I am so sweaty down there, anyone else?

Rants/Raves: Nothing really

Questions: How do you deal with the bad thoughts? I go from 1 extreme to the next and I honestly can't do this for 4 more weeks. Also is it worth getting beats done next week? I'll be going into 6 weeks and I know HCG stops rising drastically at some point but just don't know when.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Do my nails more and to take more time for myself. I would also like to read a book a month.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/7, 5 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Upcoming Appointments: Not scheduled yet, first HCG was 247 at 4 wks 4 days, repeat scheduled for Monday, and then she says she'll decide when to see me, likely around 7-8 weeks ***TW I've had a MC before, so I'm super anxious about the HCG level on Monday END****

How are you feeling?: The exhaustion and sore boobs have kicked in, but otherwise I feel well. 

Rants/Raves: I have this weekend off to play with DS and hang out with DH. We got an instant pot for Christmas and I'm going to try a new recipe for meal planning to try and make the weekdays go smoother. I'm not a very good cook, so we shall see how it works out. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?- Have a healthy pregnancy, try and prepare DS for the major transition coming his way, complete all work goals before going out on maternity leave, and meet some financial goals before the added expense of another childcare comes our way. Yikes, sounds a little overwhelming when I type it all out, but I'm sure we can do it! 

Happy Weekend Ladies 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/4 / 5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn

Upcoming Appointments: First appt w/ OB on 2/4, may or may not have a quick vaginal u/s if she has a machine

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall, boobs definitely hurt and I'm tired but we're on vacation in Florida this week so I can't complain!

Rants/Raves: My toddler won't eat anything but chips and gummy bears down here ::palm to forehead::

Questions: None this week!

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? Definitely want to successfully balance two little ones, DD is a mama's girl so I will need to navigate that attachment with a newborn; also want to get her potty trained as we have serious potty aversions right now (sigh); I have a few projects at work that I want to check off before I go on leave and we're looking to build up savings for a trip to Disney in 2021.