June 2019 Moms

*TW My official goodbye

I was torn between not wanting to AW, and not wanting to ghost out after being a part of this great board for months now.  
We had an appointment today that confirmed the NIPT via ultrasound.  We will be scheduled into the hospital next week to officially end the pregnancy.  It has been an incredibly difficult three weeks since we got the NIPT results, but we believe that we are making the best decision for our little boy.  I am feeling destroyed right now, and don't know that I'll be able to deal with the heartbreak of trying again, but I might be back on the TTCAL board after I've done some healing.  
I wish you all the best over the next few months.  Thank you for all the support and the messages.   <3

Re: *TW My official goodbye

• <3 Sending you the biggest hug right now. 
  • @bakerstreetboys (it’s me, meatballs)

My heart is shattered reading your words. I am so sorry for you and your family that you have to endure this. Take all the time you need to grieve your son and don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise. You are a wonderful mother. My PM door is always open if you need to vent, cry, or talk about daily life after. 

So much love and internet hugs to you today. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry to hear this. I’ll be thinking of you and your family in the next week.
  • I don't have the right words for you. My heart is breaking for you and your family. Sending you all of the love and creepy internet hugs ❤
  • I am so sorry. Sending you so much love.
  • I’m so sorry, you are so strong and you are making a very tough decision, you know what’s right for you and your family. Sending you love. 
  • Oh no, I'm so sorry to see this news.  I had been thinking about you the last couple days and was wondering how you were doing.  It breaks my heart that you have to make this incredibly difficult decision.  Holding you, your family, and your little boy in my heart <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Sending all the love i can your way. I’ll keep your family on my mind this week and in my heart always 
  • Oh, I'm so heartbroken to read this update. Thinking of you and sending love. Take care of yourself and grieve in whatever way you need. 
  • Oh I’m so sorry. What a tough and heart wrenching decision to have to make. Be kind to yourself. Thank you for sharing with us. You’ll be missed. 
  • Holding you and your little boy in my heart. I am so very sorry. Thank you for sharing I miss you already. 
  • I am so incredibly sorry. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.💕
  • I am so so sorry. My heart dropped when I saw this post. I will be thinking and praying for you during this time. (Hugs)
  • I’m so very sorry for this heartbreak you are enduring. I will be thinking of you and your sweet boy. Be gentle with yourself. 
  • edited January 2019
    My heart is shattered for you. You are such an incredibly strong, compassionate woman and your boy has had an impact on the world, even through this. I will light a candle for him and you tonight. I am so, so sorry for you and your family. You have all the love and all the prayer coming your way. Please, be gentle with yourself.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I’m so sorry. I will be thinking of you and your family 💛
  • I am so sorry. I’ll be thinking of you and your little boy.
  • I am so so heartbroken to read this.  Please know I am always here if you need to talk or vent or cry.  
  • I am so so sorry. Sending lots of hugs
  • *Lurking from May ‘19”

@bakerstreetboys I’m so incredibly sorry for what you are going through. I also had a previous loss and then had to make the horrible decision to TMFR- my baby girl had Triploidy. I found a lot of comfort on Baby Center boards about triploidy and TMFR and I thought that I would share that as a resource for you since TB does not have any resources or boards on these topics. I hope that knowing that you are not alone and that others have gone through it are going through the same thing could provide even a small bit of comfort at this awful time.

Take care of yourself.
  • I cannot find the words for you bakerstreetboys. Thinking of you in the most difficult of times right now ❤️❤️❤️
  • I am so sorry. Wishing you strength, rest, and support in the coming hours, days, and months. I know this whole board and probably many lurkers are thinking of you and sending you good thoughts.
  • @bakerstreetboys I was so hoping this update wouldn’t come. I am sorry for the loss of your sweet boy and and sending you and your family love during this difficult time. 

• *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• @bakerstreetboys I’m so sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through with this. Please take care of yourself and I will keep you in my thoughts. 💛💛
  • Sorry to hear this. Stay strong. 

• I am so sorry to hear this @bakerstreetboys take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal. I will be thinking of you my fellow canuck.
  • I'm so sorry to read this! you, your family and your baby boy are in my thoughts and prayers! 

• I’m so sorry to read this @bakerstreetboys I am holding you and your family in my heart. 
  • @bakerstreetboys I have been thinking about you over the last few weeks, and hoping your silence was just you waiting for good results. I am so sorry to read this tonight. My heart and thoughts are with you, your family, and your sweet little guy. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Sorry to see this update. Thinking of you. 
  • Thinking of you ❤️ I am so very sorry. 
  • oh bakerstreetboys I am so so sorry for you and your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. 
  • I'm so so sorry to hear this. You, your family & your baby boy are in my thoughts and prayers.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, @bakerstreetboys, I had been thinking about you and my heart just broke reading this. I'm so, so sorry.
  • *lurking*

@bakerstreetboys I'm absolutely heartbroken for you and I'm so incredibly sorry this happened. So much love to you and YH. <3
  • *lurking*

I am so sorry @bakerstreetboys. It's absolutely heartbreaking. You are so strong and I am sending you huge hugs and tons of love. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I’m so sorry that you are going through this. I will keep you and your boy in my thoughts. 
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine the difficulty and pain you had to go through to come to this decision. My thoughts are with you and and your family.
  • I am incredibly sorry for what you are going through. You will be missed and thoughts are with you and your family.