8/2, 9w2d

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Blackberry

Upcoming Appointments:
    January 14th

How are you feeling?:
    Still pretty tired but better everyday 

Rants/Raves: 
    I’m annoyed that NYE isn’t a holiday at work. Of course I could’ve taken it off, but with upcoming trips and maternity leave, I’m not trying to “waste” vacation days. 
    It’s so exciting to think that as of Tuesday, it’ll be the year we’re all having a baby! 

Questions: 
    I know this has been discussed on various other threads but just curious if those of you that work have already told work. I plan to wait until 14 weeks but wondered what everyone else was doing. 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?
    Eat more vegetables and learn to make cinnamon rolls from scratch. 

• @heml I had to tell my boss pretty much immediately (6 or 7 weeks), as I kept having to leave his office to puke in the midst of talking to him. He was really understanding, and helped me plan out my work to fit the baby's arrival.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

8/5, 8+6

2x2 Lego brick

Upcoming Appointments:

OB on 1/4, u/s on 1/8

How are you feeling?:

Nausea/vomiting and fatigue are kicking my butt. My nipples are still pretty tender. I've lost a total of 8lbs from what I initially gained, and I can't wait until 1st tri is over. Still excited for the baby though! 

Rants/Raves: 

None really, I just wish I wasn't so tired all of the time!

Questions: 

How are y'all dealing with the fatigue?

Improve mindfulness and time management skills, start a walking routine, find a way to eat normally.
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    8/5 8 + 6

Raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments:
    January 9th and I can’t wait!!!

How are you feeling?:
    Pretty terrible. Fighting a cold and I throw up every day. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I told a friend I was pregnant yesterday and she proceeds to tell me that miscarriages are normal and since I’m a FTM I may have one. It really upset me. Obviously I know there’s a chance but there’s a bigger chance my sweet baby will keep growing! 

Questions: 
    Am I the only one losing hair? I swear I’m shedding way more than I ever had and wasn’t sure if that’s normal. 

Move houses and stay as stress free as possible 
  • @newmamakt ugh, what a "friend". I had a couple responses like that too. I think people get nervous or are triggered when they're told early on, but that's no excuse for responding that way. Luckily, we're both about to exit the super high risk 6-8 week period. Also, I am totally losing hair too....shed a huge ball of it when I washed my hair the other day 😰 Hope you feel better soon!
  • @heml I plan to wait as long as possible to tell at work (when I'm showing) we don't get any check on the baby until the anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks so showing will probably be my first real sign that things are going well. 

@deecherise thanks for posting this. I think I'm technocrats on the list and I've failed every week I think :|:# 

@newmamakt when I told my BFF about my first pregnancy I was just over 4 weeks,  but if I didn't tell her then,  I wouldn't be able to tell her in person,  and she knew we had been trying for a while,  so I said screw it and told her.  She was super excited and then when she found out how far along I was she said something similar.  It hurt so much. :'( 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 4, 9+1

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 2 meet with midwife to take iron levels again now that I've started some iron supplements. No check on baby though :/

How are you feeling?: tired.  DS has a fever and is snuggly and clingy and cuddly today, so I canceled our plans and replaced them with plans to lie on the couch all day. Happy new year :D

Rants/Raves: nope

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? find a good work-home balance.  I'm a teacher and before DS I threw myself into it 150%. But u don't want to take away time from DS so I want to good the balance of doing enough to be a good teacher,  but not go crazy and working from home all the time on evenings and weekends and holidays :/ I'm going back to work after an extended maternity leave (DS will be 16 months in January), so I only have 5-6 months to work this balance before I'm off again with #2 anyways,  so that takes some pressure off.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @BigBadWolf12 No worries! I've forgotten to post threads too. Lately, most days I feel like I would lose my head if were not firmly attached to my neck 🤯🤯🤯
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/2, 9w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Walnut... wait no that's a pecan, I thought it was a walnut :neutral:

Upcoming Appointments: January 31st is my next OB

How are you feeling?:  Like puking.   My DD even says, Mommy Puke?? and points to my lips.  It doesn't help that I run in and puke, and I hear her little feet running behind me. 

Rants/Raves: First day back at work. I've been OK so far but cant wait for it to be 5pm. 

Questions: None right now.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?   To not gain more than 15lbs in this pregnancy and to not use all my vacation time so I can carry some over to next year. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

8/7; 9w

Pecan

Upcoming Appointments:
    Glucose test in a few weeks

How are you feeling?:
    TERRIBLE! So much nausea and throwing up. I started B-6 & unisom yesterday in hopes of feeling better. Hopefully it works!

Rants/Raves:
    My car needs work and I'm so frustrated. I'm at the point where I'm considering buying a new car but at the same time I just don't want to deal with any of it. On the bright side, H has been a rockstar since I've been feeling so bad. He's taken great care of Pickle and me!

Questions:
    Nope!

Maintain a healthy pregnancy and improve the balance between work and being a mom. 
    8/5 or 6, 9w2d
    Cherry
    Upcoming Appointments:
    Had one today, good strong heartheartbeat 170 bpm
    How are you feeling?:
    Good, I finally got our house cleaned today!
    Rants/Raves: 
    None
    Questions: 
    None
    Be healthier.