9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: January 2019 IUI

• Introduction/DX: MH and I are both 29. We’ve been TTC for 22 cycles. We’re diagnosed unexplained.

IUI number: This will be IUI #2. We were cancelled last cycle due to a cyst. At baseline last week the cyst had shrunk enough to get the green light to continue.

IUI protocol: This is my first cycle taking 2.5mg of letrozole, CD3-7 (I had been taking clomid). I will trigger and then do the IUI ~36 hours later.

R/R: I’m annoyed that my cyst was still there. But I guess I should just be thankful that we are continuing with treatment. They only measured 7 follicles at baseline tho. Last cycle they measured 15. This has me a little freaked. I keep telling myself that the US tech just didn’t see them all. Or that maybe the cyst is affecting my AFC. I’m anxious to go in for my next scan on Friday to see the progress. It only takes one!

I’m excited to chat with you ladies. Hopefully this is the month for us! I told myself I would not have a period all of 2019. Lol, a girl can hope, right!?

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• bmaty0214bmaty0214 member
    edited December 2018

Introduction/ DX: Hi there! DH and I are both 35 and TTC for years now. Just like your and others, diagnose is unexplained. 

IUI #: 3. I was recently in the December IUI chat as I completed my second IUI 12/6 and got the BFN on 12/21. Now onto the 3rd cycle, wishing for third times a charm. 

*First IUI consisted of a BFP but ended having to abort due to an ectopic pregnancy. 

IUI Protocol: Clomid 50mg on CD 3-7; lowered dose was previously taking 100mg. Lining thickness didn’t level out with follicle growth. Hoping for an even outcome this cycle. I go in Wednesday,1/2 for U/S to see where I stand, trigger and so on. 

R/R: emotional rollercoaster but keeping optimistic; after all, I did get my silver lining and know I can get pregnant. 

Looking forward to chatting with all. Here’s to a prosperous new year for all!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Introduction/DX: I’m here again! 29 yo with dx of PCOS, very high AMH at 41. DH is always very good. Will most likely have to move to IVF but we are just doing some additional cycles while covered under insurance and then taking a break. Dr thinks because my amh is so high and with pCOS that find a good egg will be hard.

IUI number: 7 completed this will be #8, 2 cycles without iui 

IUI protocol: 6 rounds of clomid, 4 with iui all BFN, gonal f 75 for one month=  only 1 follicle= BFN, gonal f 100-137.5= only 1 follicle BFN, Femera 7.5 for 5 days plus gonal for three days= two follies= BFN, will be doing gonal again

R/R (rant/rave): except I have a huge cyst at baseline. I never had one before and go back this week to recheck where it’s at. @LJMoon6 it is super frustrating. I know this will most likely be the last cycle once we start which is disappointing, I don’t want to take a break but I know we need it. Once I’m cleared to start I’ll join back in! 

• I'll be lurking you all for now until I get my results on the 10th <3 GL everyone for January!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Introduction/DX: Almost 32, partner is 32. Trying for 2 years (1 with help from our RE). Official diagnosis is "unexplained" but also had (previously undiagnosed) minor endo removed in November.

IUI number: This will be #6 for us.

IUI protocol: Waiting to get the official go-ahead, but I should be starting 175iu Follistim on Saturday. All previous cycles were Follistim (ranging from 75iu to 200iu) with trigger and inseminations 12 and 36 hours after trigger.

R/R (rant/rave): Trying to remain hopeful that this will finally be our year, but had a minor breakdown yesterday once I realized that I started 2018 telling myself that I would definitely be pregnant--maybe even have a baby--before the year was over. Here I am, almost $100k of testing and treatment (all thankfully covered by insurance) later, and I don't feel any closer to having a baby.

unexplained since january 2015; one prior loss
    miracle baby boy born march 2016
    ttc #2 since january 2017; one loss in april 2017
    started injectables and IUI in may 2018
    IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    laparoscopy november 2018 = minor endo removed from right tube
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #6 = chemical pregnancy
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• Newb/short lurker here:

Introduction/DX: Me, 38.  DH, 39. - unexplained.  

IUI number: This month will be second.  The New Year brought Aunt Flo.

IUI protocol: My RE did mention in December's IUI that she would up my clomid if it didn't work, so I think it will be 100mg.  Tomorrow would have been my pregnancy test appt, but instead they'll likely start my follicle monitoring since it will be CD3.

R/R (rant/rave): I was hoping Dec would take before new insurance kicked in 1/1, but I guess not.  Time to meet deductibles again.  womp womp.  Really hoping IUI works because I have come to terms with going through IVF...  I am fortunate my DH has amazing insurance tho.

• @dkv713 @christis8 welcome!! My cysts have not moved so starting bcp today for two weeks. I’ll keep lurking !
    edited January 2019
    Hi there! So I finished taking clomid 50mg on cd7 with a two day break Monday and Tuesday. Went in this morning for a follow up; 3x RF measuring over 20, placing me at high risk for multiples, trigger shot taken this evening at 5pm and IUI tomorrow morning at 11:30am. FX! 
  • Hi All, I hope I am doing this right here goes nothing: may contain sensitive information to some.

Introduction/DX: My DH and I are trying IUI for the first time. I’m 32 he is 46. We have been TTC for almost 3 years, two years ago we had an ectopic, it was so bad they had to remove the entire left tube and ovary. Spent a few days in ICU, and a few more in the hopsital, went home was told I should do IVF, by one doctor had a major meltdown when I saw the cost. Went for a second opinion, this doctor said to just TTC naturally, that was about a year ago. She sent me to a RE who is very nice, she preferred IVF for me but said she didn’t see why we couldn’t try the IUI. So that’s where we are at 

IUI number: 1

R/R (rant/rave): So I was so excited to find out that my insurance would cover the IUI, only to be crushed again by the cost of medication that is not covered *eye roll* so my husband and I have been saving to try and save some money for the high cost of medication. I argued with my insurance for hours about how much we already pay them and how unfair it is to not cover the medication which is a big part of the procedure. I am so nervous that after all this money we have to pay for the medication that it will not take. Has anyone else had this issue with medications and coverage? Anyone have any tips or tricks on how they covered their medication costs? How many of you have heard a success story with IUI? Sorry if this is a long post but really I have no one to talk to who would understand this, everyone wants to understand but until you go through this really you just don’t get it. Thanks everyone! 

• landofoz86landofoz86 member
    edited January 2019
    @christis8 Insurance has to be the second most frustrating thing when it comes to this. Good luck with everything!
  • Introduction/DX:Im 31 and DH is 27 we have been TTC since 2014 and started with an RE last year. 

IUI number: 3

IUI protocol: 100mg Clomid cd 3-8, Trigger then IUI 36 hours later, Progesterone + baby aspirin

R/R (rant/rave): These IUIs have been such an emotional Roller coaster **TW** I got a BFP on both my previous IUIS and had them both end in a CP. My clinic has no idea why it keeps happening so they are adding progesterone (Even though my numbers are always good????) and baby aspirin. Then, I had to skip last month because apparently my clinic doesn't do IUIs the last couple weeks of December :neutral: Feeling quite frustrated but ready to start again! I also found out I will be doing 6 IUIs total before heading to IVF due to insurance requirements. (Which is honestly fine, I'm lucky to have it covered at all) Anywho FX for all of us that this will be our month! ^^

History: *TW Loss*

Me: 31

DH: 27

D/X: Unexplained Infertility- Unexplained Recurrent Loss

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

Feb IUI- Loss @ 7 weeks... Euploid Male

May IUI: TBD

• Hi ladies! It’s been quiet around here. How are you all doing?

@bmaty0214 How did your IUI go? Why did they do the IUI so soon after your trigger? Interesting that they lowered your dose because of your lining instead of switching you to letrozole. What was lining at last time? Last cycle I was on clomid and on CD10 my lining was 4.7. Today, being on letrozole, at my CD10 scan my lining was above 7. So definitely better on letrozole.

@ispi Sorry about your cyst! They suck! FX it shrinks quickly.

@dkv713 I hear ya on the trying to feel hopeful for the year. Last year I was worried about the upcoming summer and “what if I’m pregnant” scenarios. This year I find myself planning for a summer where I'm not KU. It was a strange realization. I hadn’t realized how much hope had been sucked out of me.

@christis8 How did your baseline go? What dose of clomid did you end up taking?

@landofoz86 Welcome! I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. That’s nice that your insurance covers your IUIs. A lot of people have to pay OOP for everything. Mine covers some, but at a max for the year of $5k (which does not go far). And they don’t cover medication for IF. I guess I just count my blessing that some of this is covered. So far the medication hasn’t been too expensive.

@sarahtothea It’s nice to see you again friend. Sorry you had to skip last cycle just because of scheduling. That’s super frustrating. I hope that adding in the progesterone and baby aspirin is exactly what you need! I’m so hopeful for you! That’s crazy that your insurance requires 6 IUIs. Hopefully you don’t need to go that far, but it’s nice to know you have the option if you need it.

AFM: I had my mid cycle scan this morning (CD10), and was surprised to see a follicle at 19 already. There’s another at 12 (which won’t likely catch up), and another on my left side (that I think is the cyst from last cycle, but we can’t be 100% sure. I also can’t remember the size of this one).  My lining was also way better today, at a 7! I’m so glad I pushed to switch to letrozole. So we will trigger tomorrow and do the IUI on Monday. I’m happy with this, but so weird that my follicle is so big on CD10. Last cycle at CD10 my biggest follicle was a 12. I guess it’s not crazy different, especially since I was taking clomid the first cycle and letrozole the second. There’s bound to be a difference. Also, because we are skipping the 3rd US, and the first baseline US was “last year,” the cost of this IUI (for 2019) will be a lot cheaper. If we need to we will be able to sneak in 2 more IUIs under insurance for this year! That will give us 4 IUIs total, which is what we wanted! Overall, it's been a good day.

Hoping to hear some good news from you ladies!

*TW* TTC history

edited January 2019
    Hi @LJMoon6  lining last month was 5.7 prior to Clomid 100mg by time of procedure it was at 4.3. 

Yesterdays IUI went relatively well; 28mil count with 93% motility. Endo prior to Clomid 50mg was at 5.7 and yesterday at 8.7. 
    Was told I peaked, E2 at 1182, 4xRF 3 matured at 23,21,21 and 4th at 11. LF didn’t take those stayed at 10 & 9. 

FX! Hoping it takes this time around. 
  • @LJMoon6 Hey!! <3 Yeah skipping kinda sucks! I just want to roll into the next month once I get let down lol I'm honestly hoping its something that simple as to just add a couple things to my protocol... Have you started the letrozole yet? It's supposed to be better for linings right?  

@bmaty0214 Wooo those are some good numbers! FX for you! ^^

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

• @landofoz86 - once I made the call it was fine. Actually the new insurance is proving to be quite amazing so far. And now I can do a lot via email. 

@LJMoon6 baseline was good. Started 100clomid today for 5 days. Next u/s is set for Friday with estimate of IUI mon/tues possibly. 

I’m starting to mentally prepare for IVF. Prepare for the worst hope for the best mentality I suppose.  The good thing is I have a whole new year of coverage which makes IVF something to consider. 

Sending everyone one good luck and vibes this new year!
  • Hi, newbie here! Hoping I do this right  :)

Intro/DX: My husband and I are both 33. All tests normal, but I have had irregular cycles/anovulation since going off BCP 2 years ago. 3 cycles clomid + TI= BFN

IUI number: #1

IUI protocol: Gonal-F 75iu + Ovidrel trigger shot. Started gonal injections Friday and bloodwork and US today were good, next monitoring appt is Thursday. 

This is is my first cycle with injectibles, so far so good! Just some minor discomfort and bloating. Trying to stay positive and wrap my head around all of this. Would love to hear anyone’s IUI experiences.

Hoping for good news from everyone!
  • Well, I'm in here now. BFN from my December IUI  :'( oh well, time to look forward to AF!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Question - how many of you get a morphology % in the report from the sperm wash? DH's SA a few months ago showed 1% but when we did our IUI last month, we just knew quantity and motility.

I'm just curious if that's something they even look at for IUIs!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • We don't get morphology for the IUI report either. Just quantity and % motility. It's frustrating because I'd like to know that number. For the SA we were borderline with 5% morph. And I know this number fluctuates so it would be nice to know if that was a high time of month or a low time. My RE made it sound like % morphology was not a very good indication of success rates. She would almost rather have it removed from SA reports completely. Im not sure I agree with her. Of course this is just her opinion and there are other REs that hold a lot of stock in this number.

I'm sorry IUI #1 failed. That was by far the hardest BFN I've ever gotten. I hope you're able to take some time for yourself. FX that your baseline goes smoothly and you can start right away with IUI #2.
    *TW* TTC history

• edited January 2019
    The insurance bit is so tricky. In my case my meds are covered except for about a 300$ copay each round but the actual IUI is not. I do believe I’ve read that some clinics offer a discount on meds or have a discounted supplier. Perhaps you could ask?
  • Went in for my first ultrasound to check on my follicles on Thursday.

On the left: 11, 10, 10

Right: 13, 12, 11, 11, 10, 10

Went back today and they almost cancelled my cycle because I had so many.

On the left: 15, 15, 14, 13, 12, 12, 12, 7

Right: 21, 20, 16, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11, 11

But because this is my 6th cycle and I haven’t had any success, they gave me the “increased risk of multiples” talk and decided we can go ahead with IUI this cycle. 

Doctor wants me to trigger tonight, but my acupuncturist wants me to wait a few more hours until tomorrow morning since my lining was only a 7 today. IUI will be on Tuesday. 

IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• @dkv713 Wow! That is a lot of follicles! I think I would "Take the risk" too though if I were in your shoes. Hopefully this is the one!!!!! FX
    @inthewoods23 Yeah mine doesn't give us morphology either... It's only count and motility 

AFM-
    Did my final day of Clomid yesterday, and today I have some mild discomfort on my left side which isn't a common symptom for me... I hope its a sign of growth of follicles and not a cyst or something >< I had to sit out last month so I kinda doubt it but idk...

My Ultrasound is on Thursday, and if all is well IUI would be Saturday! 

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

• @dkv713 risk away! I did the same but had leas follies. 

@inthewoods23 I don’t get that percentage either. 

@sarahtothea i got the same discomfort after clomid but on my right side. those were the follicles growing. FX for you!!! 
  • Good luck this month ladies!!! 
  • @bmaty0214 Okay that's good then!!! Everywhere I read was like "It's a cyst, it's a cyst" I need to stop looking up symptoms lolol

@mooret1118 Thank you~

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

• CD4 US today was good. I'll take letrozole starting tonight. Midcycle US on the 23rd.

This didn't happen during the last cycle, but the RN already noted a follicle on my left side that was 11-12mm in size. Is it normal to get one growing already? I had 2 follicles that were 12 and 13mm at my midcycle US last month! A good sign for a nice mature egg this month you think?

Last month my midcycle US was on CD14. This time she's having me come in on CD12. I'll probably still have a 2nd midcycle US knowing my luck.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @sarahtothea lol, I do the same. One odd thing that happened to me last week was that I got a whiteish clear discharge for about two days. I found that odd. Also have one nipple that really aches. I think I’m going mental! 
  • Just had my IUI. This was #6. All of my cycles were with Follistim and trigger. 

Doctor said, “This is going to be twins! I can feel it! You have a gazillion sperm and a gazillion eggs. This is it.” And then, as I was leaving, she said, “I think we got it this time.”

I REALLY hope she is right.

IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• Best of luck to you @dkv713!!!! 
  • @dkv713 FX!!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bmaty0214 Lol symptom spotting is so hard to not do! When can you start testing? 

@inthewoods23 Thats probably going to be your biggest follicle when you go to your next ultrasound. I had some at like 26mm when I got my US before IUI so it'll probably be a big one! Hopefully you'll be good to trigger at your CD12 US and don't have to wait any longer! Waiting is the worst! 

@dkv713 FX!!!! I hope this is it!! ^^

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

• @sarahtothea I hope so too! We didn't trigger until CD17 last time.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @sarahtothea I go in this Thursday morning  (Jan 17) for beta testing and will have results same afternoon. 
  • Monday's u/s showed small follicles on left.  Right had a 14 and 12.  Going in again tomorrow AM.  Likely IUI Friday, but we'll see.

GL @dkv713!
  • @dkv713 Holy moly, that’s a lot. Someone from the TTGP board a while back had 6 mature follicles and still triggered (it was close to iui #6 for her too). She ended up getting KU that cycle. She was nervous about it being multiples but ended up having a singleton. Good luck!

@sarahtothea I got aches and pains from clomid too. I think it’s common? Good luck for Saturday.

@inthewoods23 Is it possible that the follicle on your left side is actually a small cyst? After my first IUI, at baseline for #2, they found a large cyst so I was forced to sit out. Fast forward to the next cycle and I go in for my baseline again and I have a “follicle” that’s at a 12. But this was the same location as my cyst from last cycle. I just assumed it was the same. I asked the nurse and she said that they can’t tell the difference. She said that “follicle” and “cyst” literally mean the same thing, a fluid filled sack. Once the follicle grows to their magic number (18-22?) there’s a 90% chance that there’s an egg in there. At my midcycle scan this time, the large “follicle” from my baseline hadn’t grown at all. I’m going to guess that it was still the cyst sticking around.

@bmary0214 Good luck tomorrow! Have you been testing at home?

@christis8 Good luck for your hopeful IUI on Friday!

I had my IUI last week on Monday and everything went fine. I don’t think I updated here. There was some drama where the first nurse couldn’t find my cervix but then the second nurse found it just fine. She also helped calm my nerves. I was super nervous since this first IUI was painful. I’ve been testing at home (I’m a super POASaholic). Today is 9dpo and I’m getting a BFN, so I know the trigger is out of my system.  I have my FX so hard that the second line comes back. I go in for my beta on Tuesday next week and I want to have a plan of action in place before then. I’m wondering if we should sit out for a month just in case there is another cyst. I don’t want to waste money on another scan just to be told that we have to sit out anyway. But at the same time, I really don’t want to sit out if we don’t have to. What would you guys do?

*TW* TTC history

• @LJMoon6 I ovulated on my right side last month so I don't see how this one could be a cyst. The RN said a cyst would show up looking cloudy on the US due to the fluid.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @LJMoon6 no, I haven’t tested. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow. 
  • Good luck to all!! I have to go back on my desk top and respond to all. I h e been lurking all month, went in to check on the cysts and they are all gone. I start today on gonal 150 is to hopefully get more then one follicle this month, and maybe squeeze in an iui this month !
  • @ispi That's great! I've been on every dose between 75iu and 200iu but my best responses were at 150iu and 175iu. Good luck!

IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?