Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Dec. 31

Happy New Year!  Starting this early as well since I have more time now than I will in the morning.

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: Any New Years plans and/or resolutions?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri

Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:

@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a girl!

@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!

@LynnNJ 2/2 (eviction date 1/28) with a boy!

@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 with a boy!

@darkstar42 EDD 2/13 with a boy!

@more14 EDD 2/17 with a girl!

@JamieH2000 EDD 2/20 with a boy!

@halips EDD 2/22 with a boy!

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Dec. 31

• 38+6 | Jan 7

My pregnancy symptoms have seemed to let up a little bit (minus the swelling...that's still horrible) which is nice because I'm still dealing with a horrid cold. The sinus congestion and cough aren't actually *that* bad and I would be able to deal with those fine, but it's this sore throat that is pushing me over the edge. I just want to cry every day. Doctor said it's not strep or tonsillitis, just a virus, but if it doesn't feel better by tomorrow (which will be day 11!) I'm going to go back to make sure (I didn't see my own doctor but a different GP in the practice).

I have a BPP tomorrow at the hospital but that's it. They offered me an induction for tomorrow which I declined, but I'm starting to get reeeaaalllyyyy tempted. I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been (latest I've ever gone is 38+4) and I'm not that thrilled about it. I was really counting on a December baby. A January baby is going to cost us THOUSANDS more  :s 

No plans for New Years since I really thought I'd be home snuggling an outside baby!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @tosh24 I'm so glad you're feeling a little better pregnancy wise, but so sorry you're still sick!  Have you taken anything for it?  I know some things are safe.  Good luck with the BPP - I don't blame you on starting to consider the induction.  Can they do another membrane strip today?

AFM...
    • How far along? EDD?  35 weeks | 2/4
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling ok.  It's weird...I can literally feel the baby if I move.  I never felt this way my first pregnancy.  His head/feet are up by my ribs so if I bend down I feel him and feel like I'm crushing him. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? BPP or growth scan wednesday.  I've decided on weeks they do the growth scan I'm going to decline the BPP... they can still see everything and as long as he's moving around I'm not going to add $75 every week. 
    • GTKY: Any New Years plans and/or resolutions?  No plans and not really any resolutions.
    Has anyone had a c-section and a vaginal delivery?  Can you tell me about the recoveries?  I don't want to opt for a c-section for no reason but I 1. will probably not have a choice because I'm 95% sure baby is still and will still be breech and 2. the heart rate monitoring (or lack of ability to monitor it) has me thinking of asking to just schedule one now.  If the heart rate corrects itself and he flips I'll cancel it but otherwise I just am uneasy about leaving it up to what happens the day of. 

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • @tosh24 Sorry you're still feeling so sick! FX your sore throat starts to resolve soon. You're probably already trying everything, but I sometimes find that gargling with salt water can be soothing.
    @mayflower513 Hoping all looks good at the growth scan tomorrow!

How far along? EDD? 33w5d, 2/13
    How is everyone feeling this week? Still having a fair amount of SI joint, hip, and groin pain, but I'm coping. Baths with epsom salts are helping, and I'm hoping to get to the pool more this week. I'm also getting a pedicure on Wednesday because I really can't reach my toes very easily at this point! Otherwise I'm frantically trying to prep for the class I'm teaching that starts in two days. Yikes!
    Any upcoming appointments? Next week I'll have acupuncture, physical therapy, and a midwife appointment, but nothing til then.
    GTKY: Any New Years plans and/or resolutions? We might hang out with friends tonight, but no major plans. I tend not to do resolutions, but I really do want to focus on getting more exercise.
  • *** lurking*** @mayflower513 I have had one of each and they were very different recoveries. with the C-section your not supposed to drive or lift more than your baby (which for me was completely unrealistic). I had some focal incision pain (it would be fine, then I'd move and get some intense shooting pain, then it would go away) I was told this is normal (most likely from the suture knots) That lasted for several weeks. Having a support band was super helpful since sneezing and laughing can really hurt. Also you can tell a c-section mom because they have a distinct waddle for about 2 weeks after. My recovery from the vaginal delivery (VBAC) was way faster other than I struggled with pelvic floor weakness. I will say though my understanding is that a scheduled c-section recovery is WAY easier than laboring and then converting to c-section. Even though I had hoped to avoid a c-section the first time (had to have due to twin positioning) it was still a great experience and you can still get some of the things like delayed cord clamping, and even skin to skin (my DH did the skin to skin till I was out of surgery). I hope that helps. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @mayflower513 I only had a CS so I have nothing to compare it to, but my recovery was super easy. I was off narcotics after 24 hours and tylenol and ibuprofen were enough to keep pain away. We went home 72 hours after and I was fine. I can't lift more than 15 lbs per my OB but I can drive no problem. I am 20 days postpartum now and 100% back to normal. I was actually back to normal 1 week pp. CS are not that scary.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Thank you @wabash15 and @DecemberDoll27!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 I also agree with @wabash15 that just CS is way easier than labor and then CS. I labored for 20 hours before we had to go with CS and some of the recovery was from that. ( Extra fluids, exhaustion and  all the hormones) I imagine scheduled CS is even easier on the body.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • @mayflower513
    I had an induction followed by a c-section due to failure to progress. My recovery from the CS was super fast like @DecemberDoll27 and I didn't really need much in the way of pain meds after the first day. The c-section itself was really fast too -- it took us longer to get the operating room and get dressed up in scrubs (for DH) and the spinal block (which wasn't much pain at all).  We were scheduled for 8:30 AM and she was born at 8:32 AM! 

My RE predicted that I would need a c-section though, haha. He said my cervix looked SUPER long in all of my transvaginal scans. And then he laughed and said, "I guess that will be something for your OB to keep an eye on!"  Longer cervix is more likely to result in c-section due to failure to progress, according to my RE. 
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @DecemberDoll27 that’s what I’m hoping to avoid by scheduling it now.  I don’t want to go through however long of labor before they decide the monitoring isn’t working just to end up getting a c section anyway.

thank you @mbradfo2!  

Im glad you all had pretty uncomplicated recoveries.  And thank you for the tips @wabash15!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @tosh24- hope your BPP went good today and you are feeling better!!

@mayflower513- hope your scan goes good on wed and you are good to go for another week!!

@darkstar42- good idea on the pedicure! I got one the other week and it was glorious!!

Happy New Year’s Eve ladies! I am 32+5 today and unfortunately back in the hospital after my BPP. Baby looked great but my blood pressure is high again so I got sent to L&D. My labs are starting to looks worse so they are worried about my kidneys. I am now admitted and got another steroid shot. Redoing labs again tonight. Not sure I’m gonna get out of here... they said we just need to take it day by day now. Trying not to stress but really hoping we can make it at least another week. Baby measured at just over 4lbs today and it just seems so small! He needs to stay inside :(
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @jamieh2000 you’re just about where I was when I delivered Abigail (32+6) and she was only 3lbs11oz. They gave me steroid shots but had to get the second one super early (less than 12 hours in between) and she had no breathing issues, which we were shocked by. Glad your Drs are keeping such a close eye on you and your little man. Fingers crossed you can make it at least a few more days! Keeping you in my thoughts!
  • @JamieH2000 I’m so sorry you’re back in the hospital.  FX you can hang in there for a few more days, but you’re both in the best place you can be.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @JamieH2000
    You've made it through Christmas which was your first goal, remember? Right now, they're just trying to figure out what's best for you and the baby. 4 lbs is good for 32 weeks and change! I was actually 4 lbs and few oz when I was born early - and I have no issues from that :smile: The only reason they kept me in the hospital nursery for a bit after I was born was because I had troubles regulating my temperature and some bad jaundice - and they wanted to make sure I would gain weight properly, etc. And that was 30 years ago!

Baby doing great and the doctors will make the best decision for the two of you -- he's their patient too! As long as your labs don't continue to deteriorate, I think they should be able to let you keep him baking for a bit longer while you are monitored in the hospital. It depends on how the doctors feel about where your numbers are going.

Wonky labs were the reason they decided to have my little girl come early -- my liver enzymes were fine when I was admitted but over the course of the few days of observation they started to get higher. But even at that point, the doctors weren't rushing to deliver urgently -- they just weren't going to discharge me. They're going to try to keep baby baking as long as possible. Really, the only reason the MFM in my case made the call to deliver baby once my labs got wonky was because I was so close to term anyway; if I had been earlier, they would have tried to keep her baking longer and just monitored my labs. 

Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @mtpbadger- thank you for the thoughts!! I hope
    you had the best new year with your baby girl!

@mayflower513- thanks girl! I obviously wish I could go home but I will be ok with staying here if that is what it takes to keep us both safe and him cooking!

@mbradfo2- you are definitely right! I’m glad we are being monitored so closely and I know their priority right now is getting the best outcome for both of us. Luckily my liver enzymes are doing great, they are just closely watching my blood creatine and my blood pressure.

just waiting to see the new doctor on this morning and get my morning labs back. Things always seem to take a bit during the 7am change over. I slept really bad even tho they didn’t bother me too much so hoping I can nap today or sleep better tonight especially if I have to be induced soon and do the hard work!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000
    If they -do- decide to induce you, there's some medicine the nurses can give you to help you rest during the first part (assuming you are hardly dilated -- I was only 1 cm at 35 weeks) since they're just going to try to get you dilated, usually with a medicine they put on the cervix. They usually let that try to work for awhile before they even think about pitocin to start contractions. I had 12 hours of that from 6 pm to 6 am and the nurse gave me medicine to help me rest since I was so uncomfortable (and already had been in the hospital for a few days with poor sleep). I got a few hours of sleep on and off, even with the monitors going. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @JamieH2000 Thinking of you!! So sorry you're undergoing all fo this right now. But happy you are in the best place possible right now and being monitored! Hope you can get some rest today and everything calms down for a little while <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @JamieH2000 Sending much <3 your way! I'm glad you and baby are being monitored so closely, and I hope he's able to stay in there a bit longer!
  • Thanks, guys! Feeling better today but still not 100%. Still have some mild sinus and chest congestion (that is totally bearable) and I think I have one last canker left in my throat which is causing me so much pain, but the others have healed up. I think that's why my sore throat was so bad - I had cankers ALL over my tongue and I'm guessing they were in my throat too....doctor said that can happen with a cold virus when the immune system is stressed. Just glad I seem to be on the mend now, however slow that may be....

@mayflower513 I've never had a c-section but I know lots of people who have and they all say that a scheduled c-section recovery is SO much easier than labouring and then needing a c-section. I hope you find peace with whatever decision you make!

@darkstar42 I hope the acupuncture and physio help with your hip and back pain. My SI joint pain was sooo bad most of 3rd tri but I guess as baby has moved down maybe s/he is not putting pressure in the same places because I seem to be really good in the mobility/pain department all of a sudden! Hope the same goes for you!

@JamieH2000 Sorry you're back in the hospital. It seems so unfair after all the struggle to get pregnant that so many of our pregnancies can't just go smoothly! Glad you're being monitored closely and I hope your morning labs come back OK. FX baby boy can keep cooking a little bit longer!

AFM, had a 39 week monitoring appointment at the hospital yesterday. Baby passed everything with flying colours. The on-call OB offered me a membrane sweep to try to get things moving so I jumped on that. Was crampy and lost a lot of gross stuff the rest of the day (I just can't say the words....so gross!) and was really hoping I'd have a NYE baby, but no such luck. Baby still seems happy as a clam in there today so, I dunno. I was 3 cm and 50% effaced yesterday, so hoping as I wait for labour to start there's still some more progress in the dilation department. 

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• @tosh24 are you sure you didn’t have hand foot mouth?  Sores in the mouth was my son’s only symptom and it’s supposed to be awful pain.  Either way, I’m glad you’re feeling better!!  Hopefully things get moving for you very soon.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 It crossed my mind but I showed the doctor and she never said anything about HFM...I had throat cankers with a cold virus about 7 or 8 years ago as well, so I just assumed it was something similar. I don't know anyone who's ever had HFM...do you get typical cold symptoms with that as well? I had sinus congestion, a phlegm-y cough, and laryngitis with the throat pain as well. Never had a fever at all. 

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 hmm yes my son had cold symptoms but he also had a fever before he got the sores.  Usually the fever is low but his was like 104 and lasted a few days which is long him.  I’m sure the doctor would have mentioned it if it could have been HFM!  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Thanks for all the love ladies! I tried to update earlier but this website sucks so much! I am
    stable for now but I am officially admitted until this baby comes. They likely won’t let me go past 34 weeks now since this balancing game between keeping both me and baby healthy gets to hard. And studies have shown that statiscally babies born at 34 weeks do as well as full term babies in the long run, they just need the nicu for a little to finish growing. So really hoping we can make it 7 more days. Of course I have the most conservative MFM and he said if labs or blood pressure get any worse we will start induction.

@tosh24- so glad you are feeling some better! I really hope this baby comes naturally, soon!!

@mbradfo2- yes I think that is the induction plan for me too. I know it’s quite a long process. So just doing my best to prepare mentally!

@kristimh80- excised for you to be joining us!!

@darkstar42- thanks girl- I feel better we are watching us both closely. As much as I want to keep him in there I know its important to make sure I am safe too!

History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Good luck @jamieh2000!!  I hope you can make it as close to 34 weeks as possible.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @tosh24 Yay!!! Will be thinking of you today!!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Excited to be joining you girls! <3 

• How far along? EDD? 27w6d EDD 3/28 (I'm a day early joining, but 2nd tri this week has gone dead silent...hope it's ok! :-) )
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling good overall. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Last Friday had Ob appt w/ glucose test.
    • GTKY: Any New Years plans and/or resolutions? No real resolutions, mainly just to stay positive overall. 

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD: EDD 3/28. Been trying since 2015, last year did IVF and blessed that with our last embryo / 2nd transfer resulted in this little girl. 
    • How many babies you are pregnant with: Just 1 :smile:
    • If you know the gender(s) Female
    • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri: Feeling good, just typical heartburn and achy feet, but it's been an easy pregnancy, so not going to complain! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @tosh24 so glad you were able to cancel the induction last week! It sounds like you just might be having a baby today, SO EXCITING!! Good luck momma, can't wait for the update!

@mayflower513 how cool that you can feel baby when you move! And good for you for dictating when to do scans. With all they have put you through, it should be your choice! 

@darkstar42 Sorry you're still having so much joint pain! I hope it eases for you soon!

@JamieH2000 So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. At least you know you are being monitored closely and they are doing everything to keep you and baby safe. Fingers crossed you can make it another week!

@kristimh80 Yay! So glad to have you in 3rd tri! When will you get your glucose results back? I had mine done over the thanksgiving holiday and it took them over 10 days to get me results. Glad you're feeling well!

• How far along? EDD? 32+5, baby will be here no later than Feb 10
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Still dealing with this early morning congestion, and now waking up every 1.5 hours to pee again, so super tired. I also have had some sciatic nerve pain and light "vibration" in my pelvis for the last week. Dr said that baby is likely laying on a nerve which can cause both. The vibration isn't painful, just weird. The sciatic nerve hurts the most then I lean forward or if I stand in one position for too long. My BP is slowly rising still, I'm getting steady numbers in the 130's/mid 80's now. Just hoping it stays low enough to make 4.5 more weeks. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB and NST tomorrow afternoon and MFM for growth scan on Monday
    • GTKY: Any New Years plans and/or resolutions? we hung out at home watching movies and relazing. No real resolutions either. 
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited January 2019
    Yay @tosh24!!  I’m so excited for you and I hope everything goes smoothly!

welcome to 3rd tri @kristimh80!!  Time sure is flying.

@halips thank you!  It’s a little cool but also a little weird to be able to feel him.  OB today also commented how easy it is to feel the baby externally.  I’ve had those vibrations as well and it is super weird.  Hopefully your BP can stay down!  Good luck with your tests/scans this coming week!

AFM my appointment today was fine.  They did a BPP which LO passed very quickly.  I have a growth scan scheduled with the specialist Friday morning to check on the belly measuring behind.  C section is scheduled for breech/HB monitoring purposes but they had 1/31 with a doctor I don’t like or 2/7 with mine (due date is 2/4) so I took 2/7 and we’ll see if he decides to come before then. If he flips AND his heartbeat correct before then I will cancel it. Nothing is easy!!  I’ve been having a ton of Braxton Hicks the last week so idk if that’s any indication of anything, I don’t think so?  I guess we’ll see if he decides to wait or come early!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Thanks, guys! Water has been broken for 6 hours with no progress being made in the regular contraction department so I'm heading in to L&D now. Not how I wanted things to progress, but c'est la vie, I guess! Will hopefully have an exciting update sooner rather than later!

TFAS since 2012

• Come on baby @tosh24!!  Will they give you Pitocin?

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @tosh24- so excited for you! I hope things start progressing soon! Keep us posted :)

@mayflower513- yay for a great scan! Always a good day. Hopefully the growth scan will have more good news too! I feel like your bump looks just perfect from your bump pics! I feel like fundal measurements aren’t that reliable. I also hope baby flips so you don’t need the c section. I wonder if the position is making the baby so easy to feel from the outside. I can’t feel ours unless he is rolling or sticking a foot out.

@halips- hope your BP stays steady for a while. No signs of protein in your urine I hope?

@kristimh80- glad you are joining us! I personally think that third tri begins at 27 weeks since 40/3 is 13.3 weeks per trimester :)

AFM- my BP and BW are still stable so doctors are happy. Just taking it one day at a time and hoping things stay like this!

History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • @mayflower513 glad your BPP went well this morning. Fingers crossed for a good growth scan on Friday! 

@tosh24 here's hoping things progress quicker and easily for you! Excited for your update :)
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @JamieH2000 no signs of protein so far. I have an appt tomorrow, so hoping that test is clear too. Glad things are stable for you today, hoping it stays that way for the next week!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • kristimh80kristimh80 member
    edited January 2019
    @tosh24 Best of luck!!! Come on baby!!!

@halips Sorry you are still battling congestion, but I'm right there with you! MH gave me his mess a few weeks ago and it's just lingered. Not sure when I'll get results, my OB said this week. In my head I'm hoping "no news is good news" But my bad side is thinking, "eat the cake before they tell you no" lol

@mayflower513 FX Friday is good day!! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Lurking
    Good luck @tosh24! Can't wait to hear your update!!! C'mon, baby!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks ladies!  @jamieh2000 it was my last couple of scans that showed the belly measuring small, they haven’t even been doing fundal height.  I’m so glad you’re holding steady for the time being!!

speaking of bumps, H took these the other night when my stomach got all distorted as it does when baby moves. So crazy.  We need more bump pics ladies!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 You've always had the cutest round bump! I swear mine is like a big blob all over the place! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 thanks mama!  I dont know what the difference is in baby bumps, my OB has commented several times on how “nice” my bump is and I never know what to say!  It’s not like I can control it, lol.  I also don’t feel like it’s so perfectly round since I usually have a shelf.  Maybe yours looks different to you than others, too!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @tosh24 I hope you’re doing ok and baby is here!

@JamieH2000 thinking of you guys!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @halips- that’s great- I hope the urine stays clean and BP doesn’t get any higher. They did tell me if someone gets pre-e past 35 weeks they often just deliver. But hopefully you won’t have to deal with that.

@mayflower513- you do have the cutest round bump and my uneducated opinion is that it looks perfect for how far you are! Hard to understand why it would be measuring smaller on the inside! 

Unfortunately my BP started creeping up last night and is pretty high this morning. Waiting to hear what they want to do... may be IV meds to try
    to get it down. I’ll keep you guys posted 
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!