1st Trimester
Options

August 2019 Waiting Room!

Anyone else here waiting for the August 2019 BMB to get started?! 

I believe I will be due on August 2nd with my 5th (plus I have two step-children and two angel babies)! We’re so excited to add another to our crazy crew! ❤️ 

Re: August 2019 Waiting Room!

• Options
    Yes! I made a Facebook group for any mamas who want to join while we’re waiting. It’s called Mamas of babies due August 2019 with the eucalyptus cover photo 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ACarullo said:
    Yes! I made a Facebook group for any mamas who want to join while we’re waiting. It’s called Mamas of babies due August 2019 with the eucalyptus cover photo 
    I worry with Facebook groups if they are not private/secret that somehow someone on my friends list could see I joking or am a part of it and we’re not telling anyone yet. I haven’t even told my husband yet, lol!
  • Options
    Just got my positive today. Edd 8/9
  • Options
    Congrats everyone!

I got my positive yesterday, edd 8/5 but I will have to be induced early due to a blood issue I have. 

We have been trying since March and I’m beyond excited!  First US scheduled for 12/20 and I can’t wait!

• Options
    :):) I just scheduled my first appointment-12/17 for an ultrasound and nurse visit. I. Can’t. Wait.   :)
  • Options
    Edd 8/3, 1st nurse visit schedule for next week. Kinda nervous since I'm hypothyroid and lab work done at my Primary doc on Friday Already shows my thyroid is out of whack and i don't get to see the ob until "a later date after your nurse visit confirms pregnancy"
  • Options
    Hi mamas!

I have a two year old daughter and am super excited to be pregnant again. I'm due August 6th.

I was very active in my September '16 BMB and have built some amazing friendships that are still thriving today. I've met 13 S16ers in person and they're pretty freaking awesome. I'm happy to connect with a new group of ladies and start this awesome journey together!
  • Options
    My daughter was born June 2016 and new baby is edd of 8/5 as well!! So exciting!!
  • Options
    Hello ladies, 

#3 for me. I have a 8 and 2 year old! Both girls. EDD 8/9. Excited to be here! 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    #3 for me as well. I have 3 and 4 year old DDs. Apparently, Oct/Nov is my only fertile period as my DD's birthdays are 7/24 and 8/7. My EDD for this little bean is 8/12 based on my LMP. Got my BFP on Mon after 18+ months of trying..going tomorrow for my blood test, hoping that my numbers look good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @lilnessi I wish my doc would check my numbers.  Do you have to request it or is it something they just do?  I do t have my first appointment until 12/20 for ultrasound and doctor visit. 

• Options
    @mewebster59 ive been seeing an RE so its just been part of the process to go in on 14 DPO for a blood test. 

• Options
    Congrats @salfancy wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

• Options
    Thanks @lilnessi! Why do they make us wait? I wish our group was open already!
  • Options
    Looks like I belong in here... oh man!! #3 for us! Hope the board opens soon!
  • Options
    salfancy said:
    Thanks @lilnessi! Why do they make us wait? I wish our group was open already!
    From lurking for a while now. It looks like they don’t open the month clubs till around the beginning of the next month. I think we might be waiting till after Christmas for Aug board to open. I know July had to wait a long time. 
  • Options
    Welcome @threeleftturns! I am having my thrid (and final) as well! How old are your other 2?

• Options
    I got a ridiculously early BFP yesterday at 9 dpo. I have a 5 year old girl and a 1.5 year old girl, so this will be #3 for us. Our first month not trying, not preventing. We were going to actively start trying in January. Did the deed once, 5 days before ovulation and apparently that was good enough. So, here we are. This one will be our last. EDD is August 14th. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thx! Nearly 4 and 1.5 - so will be almost the same age difference this time.
  • Options
    Got my BFP this morning! This will be #2 for us. First was born in July 2016. Will test again in the morning to be sure and then call the doctor. Now to think of a way to tell DH!  :)

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
  • Options
    They usually open within a week of the first of the month that is eight months before your birth month. I would expect it to open this week. 
  • Options
    Hello!! Can’t wait for the BMB to be open but happy to be in the waiting room!  I got my BFP 11/26 and my estimated due date is 8/2!  It will be our second. My husband and I are 32 and we have a daughter that will be 2 in January!  I was really involved with the ttc/bmb with her and lm excited to be on the August bmb!  We have two dogs that were our babies before babies. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Hi! EDD of August 7th. I have 1 daughter born in A17. If all goes well and baby is born at term, this LO and she might end up sharing a birthday. We are really hoping for a boy this go around. With all the struggles we have had in getting pregnant and remaining pregnant, I doubt we will TTC again. This LO makes pregnancy number 11. DH is really hoping it will be twins because he has always wanted 3 kids. I absolutely love to bake. We have 3 dogs of our own and one long term foster. 
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    edited December 2018
    @moon1417 Sounds like you & I have a lot in common! My 32nd is right before Christmas, we have a 2yo, and I was also super active in her BMB. Plus, we have a "dogter" before my daughter came along. :)
  • Options
    Just got the results from my second blood test.14dpo = 194 and today (17dpo) was 607 so doubling like they should. Have to go for another one next week but think that is just routine as my dr seemed very pleased with the numbers. 

• Options
    Hi Everyone! EDD is August 7. I'm 39 and SO is 38 and this is our first pregnancy. I'm definitely a little nervous due to our ages, but mostly just incredibly excited and hopeful! Truthfully, I wasn't sure that becoming a mom was something that was in the cards for me, so super grateful to be here. First dr appt on 12/17. 
  • Options
    @lokibear89 Looks like they started the board! Although there is nothing in there yet. Maybe still loading some of the pinned boards.

@manlt My doctor can't/won't see me until 1/11 for the confirmation ultrasound. Yay for getting to go so soon! They told me on the phone my EDD is August 10th.

Started TTC in June 2014
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • Options
    **nosy lurker**

@mollyh1987 No one creates the threads for you.  You guys do that, then the ones you want kept at the top you just tag admin and ask them to "sticky it" for you.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I don’t see the board yet?!  I’m on mobile, anyone else on mobile and can see the board?

• Options
    @mermaidca Ah I see. 

Started TTC in June 2014
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited December 2018
    I don’t see the board yet?!  I’m on mobile, anyone else on mobile and can see the board?
    There's a couple different ways to view the list of boards. I've noticed myself that, with the first link, it takes a few extra days for the latest BMB to show up there. I'm not sure why. 

https://www.thebump.com/community (And then clicking the "birth month club" drop down)

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/the-bump-month-clubs
  • Options
    Hello beautiful mama's to be! EDD is Aug 17th and got my positive test last Friday! First baby for my husband and I and we have our first ultrasound on Christmas eve! 😊
  • Options
    Hi I’m new to this. Pregnant with my first baby. Positive at home test was on 12/22 @ 8am. I already had a Dr appt for a cold they confirmed pregnancy with their test 12/22 @9am. Gave me a EDD of 08/28. I had to go to the emergency department on 12/28 cause I couldn’t even keep water down after being sick all night. They did a vaginal ultrasound and est I was 6 weeks (not 5w3d). new edd is 08/23!!
  • Options
    After almost a year of trying, just had a positive pregnancy test this morning. The app on my phone says I'd just barely be a Aug 2019 mom (8/31) so just getting in under the wire? I made the mistake of looking at an article about first trimester losses, so I'm minorly freaking out at the moment, but hopefully that's normal, especially with a first pregnancy? That or I'm just an early basket case :)