Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 12/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 12/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 I love Asheville! Sorry about the bad hosts though! 

@inthewoods23 How do you like to make your salmon?

@stephanie123456 Enjoy your drink tonight, we’re testing twins! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: great

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: BFN this morning. I know it’s too early, just wanted to make myself feel better about having a drink tonight

R/R: I wish we had some fun plans for tonight but DH is on call for work so he can’t drink. But we get tried by 10 pm anyways so it’s not like we would stay out until midnight.

CS/Q: n/a
  • Options
    @krassa0315 MH and I are laying low tonight too. A quiet and relaxing NYE can be good sometimes. I always get anxious and try to make grand plans but they never really pan out. 
    @stephanie123456 I hate those open circles too. You’d think an hour wouldn’t make such a big difference. Enjoy your drink!
    @inthewoods23 nice job with the salmon. I suck at cutting up fish. 
    @b_1029 sorry about the barking and the noise, but glad you’re having fun anyway. I bet the Biltmore is gorgeous with all the Christmas decorations. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: looks good

Typical LP length: it was 10 last time. Hopefully it’ll be longer now that I’ve been off BCP for a bit. 

Testing: F*ck no. 

R/R: TL;DR - I had an afternoon and night full of excessive drinking and revelry. Full story in spoiler. 

My rant and rave are the same. I somehow ended up celebrating the new year a day early. My dear friend/work husband came over yesterday for a day of lounging on the couch, binge watching Scandal, eating pizza, and wearing face masks (oh god there were so many masks). We ended up drinking 3 bottles of champagne between us. As if that weren’t enough, we went out to the gay bars and met up with another friend of mine and stayed out until 4 am drinking and dancing. I rarely drink, but will have a completely debauched night like that maybe twice a year. I’m definitely hurting today! The best part of the whole night is that my two friends ended up going home together, which was super cute. Matchmaking successful!

CS/Q: My temps are all over the place. FF gave me crosshairs this morning, but my temp was probably thrown off because of the drinking and the later time of day. I don’t have a lot of hope for this cycle.