Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW: Friday 12/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW: Friday 12/28

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 16/2ish

Timing: A

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Not ‘till next year!

R/R: Fri-YAY and last work day of the year!! ‘Nuff said. Also, for the record someone might need to send me ice cream, hard cider and the good chocolate (Ritter Sport - the biscuit flavor is the BEST!) if this cycle is a bust. We went as all out as our old asses could handle so I’m gonna be so broken if I’m not KU.

CS/Q: Haven’t gotten CH’s yet, but as @nomangos23 predicted (you’re the BEST!!) I got a temp bump today so I’m making the move to TWW. I suspect I’ll get CH’s tomorrow. 

• @galentine I am so so so sorry FF is a huge b*tch. We haven’t seen any good movies in a while. Last good one I saw was the last Avenger movie but that has been out for an insane amount of time. And I’m also a huge action/sci fi movie nerd so I love those ones.

@bluejeanbabi05 Ugh. Sponge painted?!?! LOL! What colors did you go with? We’re big fans of grey. Have fun having sushi tonight!! Happy birthday to YH!
  • galentinegalentine member
    edited December 2018
    @bluejeanbabi05, oh my, sponge paint is a blast from the past! I remember when that was all the rage!

@lillywonderland, I'm so sad we are missing each other again! I'd like to say I hope we get to overlap for more than a day sometime, but truly I'd rather we both jet off to BMBs instead! I hope you and YH going all out this cycle does the trick for you! 🤞
  • @galentine LET’S MAKE THE MOST OF OUR OVERLAP DAY(s) TOGETHER!! Tell me everything about yourself. Favorite color?Favorite movie? And now your real favorite movie? (since we all do the such-and-such is my fav movie because we all know it impresses people). Favorite meal?!?
  • LOL, @lillywonderland, LET'S DO THIS!!!

My favorite color is yellow, because it reminds me of sunshine 😊

I frequently say my favorite movie is Grease, but my REAL favorite movie (how did you know!??!), as in, the one I will watch over and over and over but don't want to admit it, is How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days 😂

My favorite meal is chicken parmesan with homemade cheddar-bay biscuits.  YUM!

Now I have some questions for you!
    -what's the story behind your SN?
    -what are your go-to toppings at the build-your-own froyo shops?
    -what is your favorite book?
  • @galentine So sorry about impending AF. I sure do love to stay in though ( WAYYYYY more than going out). I really don't know what's out on DVD/Blu-Ray lately but I sure enjoyed Incredibles 2 and Ant Man/Wasp a month ago.

@bluejeanbabi05 Have a fun night out! I love sushi!

@lillywonderland I was wondering when I'd see you in the same group as me again! Hope your Xmas was lovely. lol to the care package of goodies.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: CD21 / 4-6 DPO

Timing: good-ish

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Possibly NYE 

R/R: YAY for Friday! That's about it. 

CS/Q: Had a huge temp drop today so it's messing with my FF. Now all of the ovulation detector settings are defaulting to an O date of CD15, except for OPK Watch which is staying at CD17. Any particular reason why you would get a big drop (0.40 to be precise) on 4-6DPO?? Thinking it's a secondary surge of estrogen but thought I'd ask. See chart below.

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• *lurking*
    @galentine How to Lose a Guy is by far my favourite guilty pleasure of all time. Not even ashamed to admit that I've seen it about 2825739 times.
    @lillywonderland *hugs* you need to add a caveat that someone should ship you that care package (maybe without the cider) when you graduate to your SMEPtember BMB this month too. ;)  

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @galentine YESSSS! How To Lose.. is awesome! Def. one of my fav chick flicks. Interesting about the yellow...you don’t hear that much. Also, I think you meant CHICKY CHICKY PARM PARM!

SN: Lilly is one of my fav names (but not my own, lol). I always have loved Alice in Wonderland. She’s on a giant trip but prim and proper (kinda like me?).

Fro-yo: Depends on my mood. If I have fruity froyos, Then I go with kiwi, strawberries, pineapple. Feeling more sweet froyos that day then it’s all about the candy (Reese’s pieces, pb cups). Regardless I always put rainbow sprinkles and a cherry on top though!

Book: When I want to impress someone, 1984 or Walden. Real favorite book: Harry Potter (specifically 3rd book is my all time fav).

-beach or mtns?
    -fav sport to watch/play?
    -DH looks like...(insert celebrity)
    -favorite animal?

@stephanie123456 No clue about your Q. FF is still a mystery to me. My Christmas was great! We went to Zion for the long weekend and did some awesome hikes! Did you enjoy the rain on christmas?? I kinda wished we were in Big Bear since it snowed there on Christmas!! Crazy!!
  • *lurking* 

@galentine I love your Clueless reference! I responded to something my H said the other day with "Way harsh Tai" and he looked at me like I was crazy. It's like I don't even know him!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @galentine @lillywonderland lol you two are cracking me up. 
  • @galentine MH and I are going to watch Bird Box tonight because we've heard great things...if you can get YH to watch it (and since you love How To Lose a Guy) I have watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before 3 times already

@bluejeanbabi05 oh no not sponge paint! Enjoy the night out~

@lillywonderland may this be your cycle! Did you end up SMEP'ing?

@stephanie123456 I wish I knew more about temping or science to answer your questions (I'm still staring at my own chart with total consternation). FX still though!

Month/Cycle: 3/4
    CD/DPO: 21/9 
    Timing: Not that great
    Typical LP length: 13ish
    Testing: Jan. 1 (since I'm expecting AF on the 2nd or 3rd)
    R/R: Rant - I'm feeling kind of BSC because I swear that I have been feeling nauseous but think that I've finally pushed myself into making myself feel sick (rather than it being real). Does that make sense?
    Rave - Yay another holiday is coming up so soon! This is truly the most wonderful time of the year (since everyone at work is ducking from working or giving out new assignments too).
    CS/Q: Had a temp drop this morning (.4), disappointing since it's been high the last three days.
  • @lillywonderland, how could I forget chicky chicky parm parm?! My other fav meal is, of course, apps and zerts. Also, good call on HP being your favorite book! 

Beach AND mountains because I absolutely cannot choose between the two. I love them both and need them both in my life.

Fav sport to watch is football. I'm active but not "sporty" so I don't play any organized sports myself. 

H looks like a young Bob Saget. Now, if only I could get him to clean like Danny Tanner 😂

Fav animal is hard because I love all animals and want to cuddle and squeeze them all. I love sloths, monkeys, and bears a lot, but dogs are probably my FAVORITE because they don't fight back when I snuggle them.

-what's your favorite way to spend a Sunday?
    -spring, summer, fall, or winter?
    -what would you do if you had a sudden windfall of $1M?
  • @stephanie123456, sorry for the confusing temp drop. That's annoying! 

@marbellie, have I mentioned how cute I think your photo is? It's adorable!
  • @galentine thanks! I've always had an inexplicable obsession with sloths :smile:
  • @marbellie We *almost* SMEP'd. Pretty dang close though. Good luck with testing on NYE! FX your 2019 starts with a bang! :smile:

@galentine My BIL has the Danny Tanner cleaning gene! lol. I'm also gonna agree with the mtns and beach. I would have a hard time choosing myself!!

Sunday: Morning Mtn biking with DH, then obvs a bacon breakfast burrito, then some sports watching in the afternoon (football and golf are my favs). Perhaps also I'll throw in some light cleaning and meal prepping (to make my week easier, lol). Going for an evening stroll with DH and dinner and a movie at home. 

Season: Summer AND Winter. I hate the seasons in between. Give me cold(ish) and hot! 

$1M: Vacation first, then a new car (practical: 4Runner, dream: LandRover LR2/4). Then honestly we'd prolly save/invest the other $900k. lolololol. We're boring and practical. ohhh, and maybe a faux grass putting green in the backyard. 

-favorite/signature item of clothing?
    -favorite artist and song? (musical)
    -favorite artist and piece? (art)
    -dinner with a deceased celebrity: who would it be?

• @galintine haha I love the reference! I'm sorry about the impending AF though :(

@bluejeanbabi05. Happy birthday to your DH!!! Doing anything special?

@lillywonderland Yassss that's my fav chocolate too girl! I'm hoping this is your month though! Timing was good FX for you. 

@stephanie123456. I really want to test that day too if af is still mia but I'm nervous about it 

• @lillywonderland, I failed on following up on your last questions in a timely fashion! Womp womp! My signature clothing item is a denim jacket because it works for all seasons. My favorite artist/song is a tough... this one honestly has me stumped. Lol. Maybe Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are? My favorite artwork would be Monet's water lily collection. So serene and mesmerizing. I really enjoyed our little GTKY sesh today! I love your ideal Sunday so much, especially the breakfast burrito! And your plan for $1M is pretty #goals.

@marbellie, I also forgot to say thanks for the movie rec earlier. I have seen To All The Boys I've Loved Before, and it is so adorable! We are planning to watch Bird Box too at some point, but we went with Searching for tonight. Highly recommend!

• @galentine we've just finished Birdbox and it was good in that it was cinematically well done and has great cast, but at the end I didn't care enough... Maybe I'm being too judgey just because it's so well regarded, but it's definitely worth a watch still. I'll check out Searching for sure!

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 - we have gone back and forth with surrogacy because of my age but ultimately decided to move forward with TTC-ing
    CD/DPO: CD19 / DPO 4
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 10-ish
    Testing: Thursday for early. Then Sunday (ya right - it'll be daily)
    R/R: I have bronchitis. At least it happened after BD-ing was needed? 

<3 I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot, sleep, and wake up beautiful >:)