Group 4 Check In (August 24-31) W/O 12/23

edited December 2018 in August 2019 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

Re: Group 4 Check In (August 24-31) W/O 12/23

• Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    8/29

🤷🏻‍♀️

Upcoming Appointments:
    I still have to schedule one.

How are you feeling?:
    Tired AF, but good otherwise!

Rants/Raves: 
    I LOVE the holidays 😍

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? 
    We are staying local for the first time ever and I am super stoked. I’m cooking feast of the seven fishes tomorrow (my husbands fam is majorly Italian catholic) and the in-laws are coming to visit through Christmas.  

We we don’t exchange gifts for Christmas so no wish list here. 
  • @catpants, me too! I love this time of the year so much. It’s hard not being with my family as it’s the first time ever but we’re trying to make the best of it and have fun. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @AKuzReve I downloaded the Baby Story app - is it just for bump pics and future baby pics? Or is there more to it that I’m missing? Your ultrasound is so soon! How exciting! I’d also like to buy maternity clothes but feel like it’s a little early since I’m not even more bloated than normal. Maybe there will be good deals right after the holidays?
    @labby18 Welcome, due date buddy!! I hope you enjoy your Christmas with your LO!
    @catpants Wow enjoy your feast!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 28th/5w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed!

Upcoming Appointments: 01/09 first US and hopefully last appointment with the RE

How are you feeling?: Tired, very tired.  I've also started having some nausea in the evenings.

Rants/Raves:  My second beta was today and came back at 874 so I am so happy about that.  Rant- MH is driving me crazy asking every 5 minutes if he can tell everyone yet!

Questions: Not that I can think of right now

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? We actually celebrated this past weekend with my ILs because MH works Christmas day.  I am looking forward to a quiet and relaxing Christmas.  Number 1 on my wish list was a to be pregnant so I got what I wanted!

@dogmomma096 I didn't even think of any apps for tracking!  That's a good idea though.
    @AKuzReve I want to buy maternity clothes too but I'm afraid if I do I'll jinx myself!  That's unfortunate about your SIL and BIL but I'm sure they will be happy for you.
    @labby18 hope you have lots of fun with your LO this holiday!
    @catpantsI love the feast of the seven fishes!  Hope you find some time to relax too.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
     8/27, 5w and no days

Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments:
    Still haven’t scheduled. For some reason the more kids I make the less I want to go see the doctors. MH is chomping at the bit to get me in so we can see the bean.

How are you feeling?:
    Eh, this time around seems worse than the other three. I’m not sure if it actually is or if chasing three boys 5 and under while decidedly nauseous is just heightening the experience. Women survive this right?

Rants/Raves: 
    We announced to my side last night at family Christmas. My brothers and my father rolled their eyes. It stung a bit. But my mom is super excited because it’s another chance to have a granddaughter (bit of an eye roll) she loves the boys though so I try to be positive. My grandmother was so excited it threw me. She’s also team ‘please let this one be a girl’ but her excitement was so contagious that it broke the tension from the men in my life.

Questions: 

Staying home. My parents live 3 miles down the road from us. MH parents live 3 states away (gigantic praise hands) so we have family Christmas on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is for stockings, sleeping and overeating on all the leftovers from the night before.
    I don’t expect presents anymore. I love to make Christmas special for our boys and we try really hard to emphasize family time and experiences. They definitely still get toys but very few and lots of them are homemade. So I guess my wish list this year was that they enjoyed the season and I think they did!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/25, 5w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Upcoming Appointments: blood test with GP tomorrow

How are you feeling?: Tired and nausea at night but mostly ok, boobs hurt every so often

Rants/Raves: FTM, so really excited but also nervous and hate all the waiting involved during 1st trimester!

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? MIL is in town for Xmas so we hosted her and my sister. Just wishing for a healthy pregnancy and baby :-) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 30-- 5 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: my confirmation of pregnancy appointment isn't until 1/8

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Feelin not pregnant a lot of the time which is always a mind-f, especially being PGAL, but I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. 

Rants/Raves: My office is closed this week. I am in today for a few hours, but I am so thankful for this time off!

Questions: nope.

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? We traveled to my parents' on last Saturday and came home yesterday. It was really nice for them to get to spend some solid time with DS. I didn't have much or a wish list, but I did get a pair of amazing slippers!

@missbmama sorry the men in your family had a response like that, but I am glad your grandma is so excited! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 26th / 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): lavander bud

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 23rd (first visit and ultrasound)

How are you feeling?: I’m exhausted, can smell everything, and my stomach is a little uneasy 

Rants/Raves: driving to visit family and dealing with large groups of people. Not my fav. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your holiday plans? What is on your wish list for Christmas (if you celebrate)? We had my family in town for Christmas
    BFP 03/30/12 | EDD 12/07/12 | DS1 12/01/12
    BFP 06/25/17 | EDD 02/24/18 | DS2 02/19/18
    BFP 12/20/18 | EDD 08/26/19