Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC with PCOS

I’m trying to conceive with PCOS. Long story short this is my first time using Letrozole or any ovulation meds. I take Apo-Madroxy for 12 days then it thins my uterus lining so it’s not s real period. On day 5-9 of my cycle I take Letrozole. I got my last period December 3rd until the 9th. I’ve noticed slight constipation, cramping on both sides of my uterus. More gas than normal, my boobs do not hurt at all, mood swings and acne breakouts. I’ve been very upset and impatient about finding out if it worked. I just need some good stories of this medication (Letrozole) and how quickly it worked. All other forums are from years ago. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    I’m trying to conceive with PCOS. Long story short this is my first time using Letrozole or any ovulation meds. I take Apo-Madroxy for 12 days then it thins my uterus lining so it’s not s real period. On day 5-9 of my cycle I take Letrozole. I got my last period December 3rd until the 9th. I’ve noticed slight constipation, cramping on both sides of my uterus. More gas than normal, my boobs do not hurt at all, mood swings and acne breakouts. I’ve been very upset and impatient about finding out if it worked. I just need some good stories of this medication (Letrozole) and how quickly it worked. All other forums are from years ago. 
    Welcome to the board!  We don't do one-off posts like this because if we all posted a separate thread for a question, the board would quickly get cluttered and the threads where people are truly needing support would get buried.  Please take some time to lurk, read the pinned threads, and intro in the weekly newbie thread.  

Also, it is against TOU to ask, even in a roundabout way like you are, if you are or may be pregnant.  I know how frustrating it can be to wait to see if treatment worked but that it the only way to know for sure if the letrozole worked.  If this cycle turns out to be unsuccessful, please feel free to join us in the IF thread, all of us have undergone either testing and/or treatment for infertility.  If this cycle is successful, there is no need to update us, just move quietly on to your BMB.

Andplusalso

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree