Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 12/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 12/26

• Options
    @b_1029 super excited for you and your birthday trip!! I hope you guys have a relaxing/romantic weekend! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, SMEP

R/R: we had a great Christmas but I did not want to come back to work today especially since all my family is off the rest of the week. My MIL got me Rothy's for xmas and its like walking on clouds, I'd never spend that much on shoes for myself so even though they're a weird green/camo print I'm totally digging them.

CS/Q: not much to see although I was do exhausted last night I actually got a solid nights sleep so it was interesting to see my temp this morning was pretty low. 

• Options
    Hey, ladies. I’m new, I introed the other day. I haven’t been on because I wasn’t sure how my body would react to getting the Mirena out and didn’t want to annoy you all by being in WTO for 49374636 days. But I *think* I may get cross hairs tomorrow, depending on my temp in the morning. 

@kimmer1412 I’m so tempted to get a pair of Rothys, but ugh $$! Are yours round or pointed toe?

@b_1029 Happy birthday! Where are you guys going?

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: opks, preseed, temping, pnvs (I need to be better about these). 

R/R: I have this week off, and I’m planning on being extremely unproductive at least all day today. Catching up on DVR 👌🏼 I get a new desk delivered today, so excited to play with that. 

CS/Q: Well see what FF does tomorrow. I’m curious if the app thinks I ovulated yesterday or the day before. I got a pos + yesterday morning and neg in the evening. I did have a higher temp yesterday morning by .01, but I accidentally got up and used the bathroom before I took that. Hopefully I spoilered correctly. 

• Options
    @kimmer1412 - so jealous about your Rothys!  I have a few friends with pairs.  Sure only a matter of time til I'm on the bandwagon  :p

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPK, CM

R/R: I gotta go to the PO today to mail the Christmas presents I wasn't organized enough to deal with beforehand.  Lucky to be off for another 2 days though!

CS/Q: sad day 3 chart
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 mine are the loafer style. 
    @sevenn I can say I could totally own a million pairs if they weren't so expensive lol 
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 thanks! We’re going to Asheville NC. I’ve never been and have heard it’s awesome, so I’m very excited. It does look like you potentially O’d! 
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM, HIO, BBT, SMEPish

R/R: We had a GREAT time on our mini Christmas getaway. The darn gov’t shutdown didn’t dampen our National Park experience, thank goodness!! I want to try and plan another NP experience for this summer but want to do something farther away. I’m thinking either Grand Teton or Glacier. It’s prolly not going to happen but I still want to research it and dream. Lol. Pic in spoiler from our trip!

CS/Q: I got a +OPK last night so I guess I’m waiting for CH’s to move to TWW, lol. Feels weird to say. 

SITB - ETA words

• Options
    @b_1029 I MISSED YOU!! I’m so excited for your surprise-ish Birthday trip!! And you know the location now!!! When is the big day? 30, right? So young...LOL. 😂 I’m sorry your Mom didn’t take time off to spend with you. It’s always disappointing, but hopefully you guys can carve out some Daughter-Mom boring time. 

@Kimmer123 I had no clue what Rothy’s were so I had to google it. They have some cute styles! 

@bluejeanbabi05 Welcome! I hope your stay here is short & sweet! I *think* FF needs 3 days of high temps to give you CH’s.

@sevenn I hope you have a pleasant experience at the PO!! 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    @kimmer1412 I also had to google Rothys, super cute!

@lillywonderland ooo where’d you guys go (so sorry if you’ve said that before and I just missed it)? Is that where's that picture is from? It looks awesome! DH and I went to Glacier in May and it was so beautiful, I highly recommend! Not sure how far that is from wherever you are you in CA but it's definitely worth the trip. I'm glad you all had a great time! My birthday is the 29th, and yep you're right, big 3-0! I missed you too!!! 

ETA
    @inthewoods23 ahhhh Im excited for you! I hope this IUI is successful! 
  • Options
    @b_1029 exciting for your birthday trip! Asheville is a great area. Hope you have a great time!

@kimmer1412 glad you had a nice christmas! Jealous of your Rothy’s!

@bluejeanbabi05 welcome! Enjoy
    your week off! I love getting new furniture.

@sevenn I think you were smart in waiting to send lol. I’m sure the post office won’t be as stressful today. 

@lillywonderland I’m glad you enjoyed your trip! Which park did you go to? That’s pic is gorgeous and wherever it is, you should go haha.

Month/Cycle: 25/benched

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the testing

R/R: My kitchen island is finished and I’m obsessed! It made a huge difference yesterday while cooking our Christmas dinner. I love it so much! I hope everyone who celebrates was able to have a nice relaxing Christmas. I kept off social media so I didn’t have to see all the announcements and it made for a better day.

CS/Q: not much to see. I can already tell the switch to temping vaginally will make a difference though. There aren’t huge jumps in temps every day. 
  • Options

@lillywonderland:  gorgeous picture!!

@b1029:  birthday trip sounds super fun!

@kimmer1412:  uh....I would LOVE some Rothy's....just haven't bit the bullet yet!

Month/Cycle:  cycle 6

CD:  11

WAYDTGKU:  inositol, BBT, OPK, PNV

R/R:  Uh, my temps are crazytown, and I'm even trying vaginal temping!  I wondering if I'm either not sleeping well (totally possible)?  They've been all over the place.  Rave:  Christmas was wonderful.  Really fun.  

CS/Q:  nothing right now...I'm hoping my temps will start to show some semblence of normal in next few days and I'll have something to share.  Right now, it's not even worth it.

• Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited December 2018
    @b_1029 BOOO for working! Sorry you aren't able to spend time with your mom!!! Glad you enjoyed spending time with family yesterday! So exciting about your birthday trip!!! I'm sure you have a ton of questions, Clomid is so elusive to me the more I learn more about it lol.

@kimmer1412 Glad you had a great Christmas! Ohhhh Rothy's look so cozy - enjoy them!!! 

@bluejeanbabi05 Enjoy your relaxing day and your new desk!

@sevenn Good luck at the post office today - hopefully it isn't too busy!!! 

@lillywonderland So happy you had fun out your getaway! That pic looks amazing!!!! Yay on the + OPKS! Hopefully I'll see you soon in the TWW!

@inthewoods23 Hahah I get losing track of the days! Hope you get to enjoy a relaxing day! 

@kbrown2385 The island looks wonderful! Glad you had a good day yesterday!

@emeraldduchess Oh my goodness, Tieks are so cute!!! Hope you can enjoy your relaxing week off!

@lcking82 Glad you had a great Christmas! Hope your temps stabilize soon!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping, FighterDiet

R/R: Christmas was so wonderful with DH - he really spoiled me rotten! We made a point to just do our own thing and it was nice. I'm back to work today but the day is flying since it is SO BUSY!

CS/Q: Nothing. I've been so bad at temping for the last week! Thinking I might take a break from the temping this month to not stress as much. 

EDIT: WORDS
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @b_1029 you'll love Asheville, my in laws live right outside Asheville and we love going there to visit. Enjoy your birthday trip. 
  • Options
    I have only been hanging out in TTCAL and lurking here, but I'm officially jumping in here. Hi, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, levothyroxine (for hypothyroidism), OPKs, Easy @ Home app, Ovia.

R/R: Christmas was both amazing and awful, but I'm still enjoying time with my family and even though I have to work the next three days, I should hopefully get some relaxation in. 

CS/Q: Nothing right now. Just ready to get to my FW I guess. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone. AF came today. Very disappointed. This is our 6th month trying. Now WTO.
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited December 2018
    @b_1029 I hope your day flew by doing remote work.  Sorry that you & your mom missed hanging out, that is disappointing.  On the upside, your birthday sounds like it's going to be great, enjoy!

@kimmer1412 @emeraldduchess You both had me googling Rothy's and Tieks--they look super comfortable and cute, but oh.my.gawd the prices!  I'm wondering which ones have more padding...

@bluejeanbabi05 Welcome! I'm impressed with both your quick ability to "spoil" and that chart. :-)

@sevenn I actually laughed when I saw your comment about the post office.  My Christmas cards are also "New Year's cards" for the same reason.  PO in my future today...

@lillywonderland That picture is gorgeous!  Glad you had a nice getaway by yourselves.

@inthewoods23 Crossing fingers for your IUI tomorrow! Just said a little prayer for you.  Not weird. :wink:

@kbrown2385 That looks amazing! Lucky you got to enjoy it for holiday cooking!

@lcking82 @brookert615 Glad you both had lovely Christmas holidays.

@zuuls_mom @MrsAmandaTollison Welcome.  I'm also new to this daily posting, looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit better.  @MrsAmandaTollison Sorry for CD1. Hoping this next cycle is more fruitful for all us.

As for me:

Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, Folate, DHA/Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Temping, FertilityFriend app, Fertility supplements: Vitamin D3, CoQ10, NAC, Vitex, Maca, just added DHEA in case we end up doing IVF in a few months.  Trying to follow the "It Starts with the Egg" diet but it's HARD.

R/R: Rant-Family did their usual annoying nuttiness at Christmas Eve & Christmas Dinner. Rave-DH paid attention & actually got me something I wanted, hooray! A new Fitbit to motivate me to get my butt moving! Lord knows I've got at least 10 pounds that need to go...

CS/Q: Nothing yet.  My temps are oddly stable for the very first time... All the supplements?

ETA: More fertility supplements, didn't realize I was taking so many.

• Options
    @b_1029 We went to Zion. This was the first  trip for us in the winter so it was weird to have the park relatively empty, lol. We would fly to whatever NP we decide to this summer if it’s > 7 hrs driving for us. No f*cking way I’m sitting in a car for longer than that, LOL. How awesome was Glacier?? I remember seeing a documentary about it a few years ago and it looked awe-inspiring!! I told DH we should try to visit all the NPs and he was not quite as enthusiastic. He said we would visit all the ones that “looked cool to him”. Weirdo.

@kbrown2385 That was a pic I took in Zion. It’s amazing there!! Your Island looks so great! Is YH a woodworker? (Is that the right word? Lol). It looks so professional!!

@emeraldduchess I don’t think I’ve expressed how truly sorry I am for you and YH. I didn’t have the words, and I still don’t. I don’t think anything I can say can take away any of the pain but I just want you to know that I am here for you and I think you are so strong and kind. Sending you love, strength and hope for the days ahead.

@icking82 I meant to ask you a while ago, but what kind of doctor are you? I totally get if it’s too personal to share but I was just curious!!

@brookert615 YELLO LADY! You sound so chipper. I love your excessive use of explanation points this morning/afternoon/whatever time it is. What was the best thing YH did/get for you?!? I’m super curious!! 

@zuuls_mom Hello and welcome to the dailies! You prolly don’t know me, but I’ve seen you around and I just wanted to say that I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. ❤️

@MrsAmandaTollison Hello and welcome! We usually type our info in the template provided in the very first post so we can see everyone’s info quickly and easily. Also, if that’s your real name I suggest changing your bump screen name for privacy purposes.
  • Options
    @lillywonderland Hahah! Always excessive with the exclamation points  :D. DH got me a FitBit Versa which was my big present but he got me a lot of special little gifts. He did well! Hope you can hit up allll of the NPs! That would be a dream! 

@keikilove That's awesome YH was listening! FitBits are great :)!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies! 

@lillywonderland your trip sounds amazing and relaxing! Glad you enjoyed yourself. 

@inthewoods23 FX for tomorrow! 

@brookert615 I am also an excessive exclamation point user lol. I just try to sprinkle a little positivity in everything I type! hahaha
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @lillywonderland what a beautiful place! Definitely need to get there at some point. I like the idea of
    going to the national parks in the off season. I dont like dealing with a lot of people, so it would be perfect for me. DH is definitely not a woodworker, but he will be proud to hear it looks that good! It’s his first project and he’s now looking for more ideas for around the house. He had fun making it. 
  • Options
    @keikilove Hello. I've had this account for a long time but just decided to start using it again. I'm definitely looking for some support and stories from others going through similar situations. Great to meet you!

@lillywonderland Thanks. I will try to post in a more formal format in the future. Just getting use to everything. 😄
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6th month CD: 1 WAYDTGKU: CLUE cycle chart R/R: DH and I gave ourselves 6 months to GKU and we hit that mark. Now to decide how much longer we should try.  CS/Q: I feel like I have a ton of questions if anyone wants to chat and be friends. 🤷
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 happy almost IUI day!!! All the luck to you, I hope it’s a good day and that you spoil yourself a little ❤️

@emeraldduchess the best thing on my dvr was madam secretary, but sadly I only had one of those to catch up on 😭

@keikilove it took me way too long to figure out the spoilering process! Lol thanks to lots of searching of TB past threads so I didn’t have to bother anyone here 🙈 if you don’t mind me asking, how do you take the maca? A friend gave me some powder, but it’s so gross. I don’t drink smoothies, so I don’t know how to make it palatable. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Metformin and EOD during fertile time.

R/R: Ready to start playing “Let’s get it on..” by Marvin Gaye. LOL

CS/Q: Nothing to see here...yet. 
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited December 2018
    @bluejeanbabi05 I've been on these forums for 7 months and have yet to "spoil" because I haven't figured it out! :o I will follow your lead and do the research.  As for the maca, mine is also a powder form that doesn't taste great. (The girl who sold it to me said "it tastes like malt" and I was 'sold' but our taste buds must be different hahaha.)  I drink two cups of decaf coffee every morning, so when I get up I make one cup that has the teaspoon of maca in it.  I blend it in the blender to make it taste better.  I just made a cup of hot Ovaltine last night (chocolate malt flavor) and the maca actually did taste good blended up in that.  So I think I will do that from now on.

@midlifemidwife2019 LOL at Marvin Gaye, I'm gonna tell my husband to play that haha.  What is EOD?  Also, I forgot to answer your response on the other thread, but the midwives I know are from Fairfield.  Do you know of Robin Lim who runs the Bumi Sehat birthing centers in Indonesia and the Philippines?  She was the CNN Hero of the Year 2011, and started out in Iowa.  She's a family friend, my mom was a midwife.