July 2019 Moms

GTKY 12/20

Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

What about your SO's? 
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: GTKY 12/20

• Loading the player...
  • foodislovefoodislove member
    edited December 2018
    Who is your celebrity doppelganger? 
    Morena Baccarin

What about your SO's? 
    Drew Fuller meets Christopher Gorham, but with a beard and 'stache

• I can see this a little but I've been told..

Kirsten Dunst

Michelle Williams

DH.. I got nothing! 
  • I’ve been told I look like Anna Kendrick and Danica Patrick when I grew my hair back out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kids (his students) used to to always tell hubby he looked like Justin Timberlake 😂
  • I am always so bad at this game. Although in high school, I got old school Lindsay Lohan a lot. Not so much anymore :) 
  • None of my doppelgangers are celebrities, but I get told I look like everybody’s cousin or high school BFF or neighbor quite often. My husband is basically an Asian Jordan Peele.
  • @indulgentgypsy Your husband reminds me of Michael Franti!
  • Can I amend mine? Realizing DH is so much closer to Cumberbatch's Dr. Strange, ego and all. I was telling him about our game and who I picked, and he said why not Cumberbatch. I told him his hair wasn't curly enough, and he mentioned the Marvel character. Yup, this is DH in future years, he just needs some silver at the temples. I'm a lucky gal.

• I dont really have a celebrity doppelganger. I'm the girl that reminds someone of some person friend/relative/acquaintance.

DH is the spitting image of Liev Schreiber, with a body like Tom Hardy. Absolutely delicious!
  • hakelehakele member
    edited December 2018
    Hmmm. Mine is Scarlet Johannson. But from Horse Whisperer. If you see me at that age, we look exactly the same. I wonder if I would look like her if I lost a bunch of weight. 

Husband, some people have said Ben Stiller, but I've never seen Ben Stiller with long hair, so I tend to disagree. I think he looks like Anthony Kiedis from RHCP but with a wider nose.