TTC After a Loss

December Randoms

124»

Re: December Randoms

• @emeraldcity603 either way is okay. If you need to breakdown, then do it. I'm sure seeing her will be good for you and no matter how your grief expresses itself.
  • @emeraldcity603 I'm sorry you've been struggling. Process and deal with your grief however you need to. Hugs to you, my fellow Oz girl. 💚
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess, thanks ❤. I must say, I have been admiring your username. 
  • @ruby696 Ugh what a gut punch.  I’m so sorry 😢
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Thanks @prpl11butterfly and @SpongeWorthy.  It was a total gut punch and I feel really bad about that.  I'm usually really excited for people to be pregnant.  I guess it was just an unexpected reminder that we could have been pregnant together.  It took me a good hour to get out of my funk.  That beer and some downtime while dinner is cooking made a huge difference.  Happy Christmas Eve to you both (assuming you celebrate Christmas).
  • @ruby696 I am so sorry.  All the hugs to you. I am going to stay off social media today for that exact reason.  
  • Huge hugs @ruby696. It’s so hard not to let stuff like that get to you. I’m right there with you. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• ****TW-LC*****took DS to museum this morning and ran into some friends that haven’t seen in a while and they had a newborn.  Didn’t even know they were pregnant.  While I’m happy for them it also feels like a slap in the face.  Seems like everyone else can have babies.  While I know it’s not so as we are all here struggling it seems like IRL they can and it’s just hard some days.  
  • @Mack2342 I feel the exact same way every single work day (because of bank girl). Like, how do you accidentally get to have what I'm fighting like hell to get? I'm sorry you had to be blindsided by that.
  • @Mack2342 I feel that way when I see a woman in her 3rd trimester. It feels like I get hit in the gut and I can barely look at them. I doubt they even realize how truly lucky they are to have made it that far. 
  • @ruby696 I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm so sorry. I pretty much avoid pregnant women/friends and their babies as much as I can. The only time it doesn't feel like like a punch in the throat is when I find out another person who has experienced loss is pregnant. I get really excited for them. Otherwise, I feel like screaming and crying. I recently decided to write an email to some close friends (none of whom have experienced loss) to let them know where I'm at and place some boundaries. They'll either get or they won't but I needed to make very clear that the experience of 2 losses isn't something one just "gets over." Hopefully, they'll understand. 
  • @pnaemi I never used to be like this, even with my other losses. I guess at this point, I just feel like it should be my turn. The fact that I also feel like I'm running out of time probably isn't helping.

I hope your friends are understanding. Even if they don't get it, hopefully they will respect your boundaries because you are their friend. Hugs. <3
  • So I get home and watch “spirit” kids show with DS and the woman announces she is having a baby. I’m like geez even the cartoons have babies and I can’t.  

Im same way though, I can be over the moon for those that suffered a loss or had to do fertility treatments but those that get KU cuz they drank the water makes me so mad.  I really shouldn’t feel that way especially since I have DS but I always wanted two.  Hugs to all you ladies feeling the same way. 
  • Happy New years!!