New Jersey Babies
Options

Delivering at Morristown Hospital. Seeking doula, midwife and OB recommendations!

I live in Brooklyn now but will be moving somewhere between NYC and Morristown soon.  I'm with United Healthcare.  Oh and I'm curious to find a doula that accepts FSA payments.  I need to check that it's covered. 

Re: Delivering at Morristown Hospital. Seeking doula, midwife and OB recommendations!

• Options
    I went with Morristown Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates. They’re located across the street from Morristown Hospital. They were great the whole way through. There’s about 8-10 doctors in their practice. 
  • Options
    Midwives of NJ are so so so wonderful, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I had a bad experience with the above mentioned Ob and swiftly switched to the midwives. I had great, attentive care and the natural waterbirth (which was very important to me) that I did not get with my first birth. I delivered at Morristown but may even go with a homebirth for this (third) baby I have on the way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Women's Care Source. They're part of Lifeline Medical Associates. They have several doctors and are always willing to listen. I personally love Dr. Sara O'Reilly in the group but they've all been great!