August 2019 Moms

Just for fun - "You know you're pregnant when... "

Modeled loosely after the TTGP thread!

First tri can be stressful! Just for fun, tell me your, "You know you're pregnant when..."

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Just for fun - "You know you're pregnant when... "

• Loading the player...
  • ...things you'd never eat before are suddenly the most delicious thing (I'm looking at you, cantaloupe)

...you forgo your sexy bras for your most comfortable, supportive bras, regardless of your outfit

...you suddenly become a hypochondriac, and Google is your best friend

• You cry because the wind blew wrong

You can't eat anything but chipotle

You fall asleep like the narcoleptic woman in Deuce Bigalo

You carry jolly ranchers to every meeting with no shame, because it's talk with candy in your mouth or throw up on everyone
  • You have to pull over multiple times on your commute to dry-heave into the street
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • When you stand in the shower crying because the body wash bottle is empty and you can barely get any out....
  • … when you hear people laughing and being normal when all you can think about is not puking and staying in your office so you concentrate on not puking alone.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• ...when you heat up three different kinds of leftovers and end up eating applesauce for dinner because nothing seemed appetizing. 

...when you hold your hands over your boobs in the shower because the water hurts D:
  • ....You are in bed 5 minutes after your 3 year old.

and ditto on the water roughing up your boobs
  • ....you need either a nap, the toilet, or both after every meal
  • I can't help it, I LOLed @lilmamabebe3
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You talk yourself thru a BM ..... lol 

im with @WinchesterGirl that nothing tastes as good as it sounds #peaches 

• @runningisrad I had just gotten done yelling at my husband for no reason when I did it, and he immediately started laughing and pulled me into a hug because I was crying. He said, "You're lucky you're pretty cute because that was..." and didn't finish his sentence.
  • ...you have to pee every 30 minutes and are worried people will start to notice how often you get up from your desk.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• You eat an entire buffalo chicken wrap because it was wonderful and delicious and immediately after you have nothing but regret and want to vomit and nap.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @EmilyA724 I had that revelation early this morning after eating some chicken strips with honey mustard dip last night. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat, it all comes up in the end.
  • When you have to tell your boss sooner than expected because you *literally* are so exhausted that you're falling asleep in your office. 

Also when you are feeling so in love with your husband but simultaneously wanting him to not touch you in any way lol.
  • You cry when you hug your husband goodbye on your way to work 
  • Guys, these are so me!! 😂😂😂😂😂
  • When you loudly announce that you have to poop because you are just so excited to FINALLY POOP.

When you can't decide if you want to eat that whole plate of nachos or throw up.

When your other children can make you cry with anger and cry with glee in the same minute.

When you can't decide if you want to jump on your husbands lap or cut his manhood off.
    DS #1 (J) born 4/3/08     CP 12/13    DS#2 (L) born 12/12/08      CP 11/18      Baby #3 due August 2019

Autism Mama  
  • When you argue with DH about not having any AA batteries while holding a package of them in your hand.
  • When you're on the verge of tears all the way to work after dropping your one-year-old off in her new daycare classroom, even though she was perfectly happy when you dropped her off.
  • When you get teary at your DD eating a hamburger. She's just so big.. and grown up. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• when your subsisting on ginger ale and crackers
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• The smell of something makes you want to eat it and vomit at the same time.
  • When you inner monologue is basically, "OMG, I'm so f-ing hungry. OMG, I feel so f-ing sick."
  • When you drool over a menu/dinner plan but then when the food arrives/is cooked it is suddenly disgusting and no way are you eating it.

My poor husband. I was craving chicken alfredo the other day and he made it all for me but the smell of it made me gag. I still ate some but it was a struggle. D: