NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Randoms • w/o 12.17

• Options

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Well I wish I had something exciting to report. I am 40 weeks 4 days. Still waiting for this baby. Physically I feel fine just annoyed all the time with everyone asking if I'm still pregnant and feeling like I've been in limbo since 37 weeks waiting for this baby to come. Plus Christmas is next week so that is stressing me out. I do not want to be in the hospital for Christmas.  I love christmas and i can't wait to watch my 3 year old open presents. Everyone assumed I was going to have this baby already so we are also losing all our help we had lined up. My sister leaves for vacation on Thursday and my aunt leaves for Germany on christmas morning. Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment and they will do an ultrasound. I'm just struggling because as much as I want to get this baby out, I do not want to be induced and want to give this baby as much time as safe and possible to come out when it is ready.  Sorry for the long rant, just frustrated and feeling super hormonal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ebk20 I’m sorry you are still pregnant. Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    @ebk20 I hope things progress soon for you!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 
  • Options
    @ebk20 Hope you’re on the other side soon! I am 40+3 today so I know how you feel! 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Update: Doctor appointment today and ultrasound showed everything was still good. The induction slots are all full for Friday already so that's not even an option. I have a non stress test on Monday. If everything is still ok, they would look at inducing me on the 26th. By then I would be 41 weeks 5 days. I broke down crying in my appointment and dont even want to talk to anyone about. Every time I think about it i just burst into tears. I hate being so emotional, it is just not me. I just feel so out of control of everything. Everyone says the baby will come when it is ready but that's just not true. And at this point I worry about waiting too long and something happening to the baby.
  • Options
    @ebk20 I’m so sorry! That would be incredibly frustrating! *hugs*
  • Options
    @ebk20 I’m sorry. I absolutely feel the emotional side of it. For 5 days everytime someone brought up the birth or the baby or if I was ready I broke down in full on panic attack tears. so that much is normal. 
    Sending you lots of positive vibes and well wishes. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the love girls.  :)
  • Options
    @ebk20 that is rough! I get losing help. We started to have that happen to us around 39w so it played a part in our decision to do an I function at 40w5d. We weren't going to have anyone to help with the older kiddos and it was seriously stressing me out. I cried the night before our induction because we were struggling to find someone to help at that point. But it all turned out okay!
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers