TTC After a Loss

Any thoughts?

i miscarried at 5 weeks on December 5th. All symptoms and bleeding went away within days. We dtd December 4th and every other day since December 9th. The internet recommended not using opks since my cycle might be weird after, so we’re going this route just in case we catch an egg and then we’ll resume opks after af comes. However, I’ve been having ovulation symptoms since around December 12th and now the pregnant symptoms have started up. The 12th would have been O day had I not been pregnant. My hcg was down to 6 on the 14th so the symptoms can’t be from hcg. TMI part. Cervix was high soft and open since around the 10th. My biggest O symptom is #2 trouble, mainly constipation, and that started up around the 12th. Eases up a bit if I don’t try to go for a while but then I’m also getting cramps from being backed up. And then for several days now, my breasts have been HUGE. They puffed up first when I was pregnant then off and on sore. Every now and then I get a few twinges but not as bad as before, but the main symptom is how they swelled up. And last, my vagina walls swelled up making it hard to dtd when I was pregnant before and that’s the only time I’ve ever had that happen. And it’s back. Any thoughts? I’m sure it’s way too soon to test and I’ve been resisting, but I bought a box of 50 cheapies when I lost the first baby and they’re begging to be used!

Re: Any thoughts?

• I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am. Nobody deserves this. However, do not do a drive by on this board. Plenty of us have been struggling through loss and ttcal for months and even years. And you show up without an introduction and simply tell us you think you're pregnant again literally days after your mc. Have some respect for those of us on here. 
    And by the way, I've had plenty of pregnancy symptoms every single cycle after my losses which I never had before. Sore boobs, vivid dreams, acid reflux, oh and major mood swings too.... Guess I'm having one of those now. Loss sucks. Having someone rub a 'oops I'm pregnant' in your face after loss, really really sucks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • OP, there's a reason they tell you to wait a cycle after MC for dating purposes. There's a reason I tell everyone to temp after a MC, so they KNOW when/if they O and what their cycle is doing. There's a reason they track your HCG down to below 5. 
    Your cycles WILL be wonky after MC. Possibly for 6-12 months following your MC.
    You may have PG symptoms EVERY cycle for the rest of your life... I sometimes do. There are cycles where I've SWORN I was PG, except I was bleeding like a stuck pig. 
    THIS post you put here is NOT ok.  
    IF you have PG symptoms, you will turn a BFP. If you get a BFN, you are NOT PG at this point, and your symptoms are Progesterone symptoms... wait a few days for AF or to take another test.

But hey, you'll probably be the special snowflake who gets KU right after your MC, hurts all of us with your post, and then moves on to have a healthy living child... I'm SOOOo thrilled for you.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fitness GIF

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Well that was rude. Maybe I didn’t feel a need to hash out my entire story to people so that I can feel shitty about this all over again. But nope, since you clearly think I was just “oops, pregnant”, you want one. Well, here it is. 
    Four and a half years ago, the man I thought I was going to marry blew his brains out and I went into a dark place for a year and a half. I had to uproot my entire life so that I could get away from the whole thing and finally get back to normal. And that led me to my husband, who we discussed kids and planned for kids, bought a house sized for four, and got married. Thought boom, it would be that easy. Instead, it’s been nearly a year of color coded planning, counting, apps, opks, scheduled sex, and negative hpts. And it turns out my insurance doesn’t pay for infertility treatments if that’s what it comes to. Because I’ve researched that. I’ve spent 16 days googling and reading forums and thought maybe this forum would be a supportive place for someone just trying to have a little hope. Instead, I learned where I shouldn’t waste my time. Thanks. 
  • i miscarried at 5 weeks on December 5th. All symptoms and bleeding went away within days. We dtd December 4th and every other day since December 9th. The internet recommended not using opks since my cycle might be weird after, so we’re going this route just in case we catch an egg and then we’ll resume opks after af comes. However, I’ve been having ovulation symptoms since around December 12th and now the pregnant symptoms have started up. The 12th would have been O day had I not been pregnant. My hcg was down to 6 on the 14th so the symptoms can’t be from hcg. TMI part. Cervix was high soft and open since around the 10th. My biggest O symptom is #2 trouble, mainly constipation, and that started up around the 12th. Eases up a bit if I don’t try to go for a while but then I’m also getting cramps from being backed up. And then for several days now, my breasts have been HUGE. They puffed up first when I was pregnant then off and on sore. Every now and then I get a few twinges but not as bad as before, but the main symptom is how they swelled up. And last, my vagina walls swelled up making it hard to dtd when I was pregnant before and that’s the only time I’ve ever had that happen. And it’s back. Any thoughts? I’m sure it’s way too soon to test and I’ve been resisting, but I bought a box of 50 cheapies when I lost the first baby and they’re begging to be used!
    Also, QFP

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• My heart hurts for you @SpongeWorthy. So much love to you today.  <3
  • @SpongeWorthy thinking of you today.  
  • @SpongeWorthy huge hugs!!  <3
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• You guys are super rude and inconsiderate to this woman. We’re all here because we experienced a loss... this board is “trying to conceive after a loss” and isn’t that what her post is about? It makes me so sad to think that I won’t be able to find support here for my recent loss.

Don’t think that because you’ve had a harder time or “experienced more” in your life that it makes it any easier for people that may have had just one loss. How horrible to come here for support just to be dumped on.
  • You guys are super rude and inconsiderate to this woman. We’re all here because we experienced a loss... this board is “trying to conceive after a loss” and isn’t that what her post is about? It makes me so sad to think that I won’t be able to find support here for my recent loss. 

Don’t think that because you’ve had a harder time or “experienced more” in your life that it makes it any easier for people that may have had just one loss. How horrible to come here for support just to be dumped on.
    QFP
    @ knottie 8 million...
    Hahahahahahahaha

Who Are You Mood GIF
    The Walking Dead Zombie GIF

And for anyone playing today... I got it in right before midnight, but with the white knight Ive got:
    tracy morgan bingo GIF by Team Coco

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"