May 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/14

*Not always flame free*

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: FFFC 12/14

• Options
    I am eating so much food in the hospital and I don’t care! I mean, what kitchen opens at 7:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm! Baby is hungry 24/7! Glad I snuck in peanut butter cookies when I was admitted! 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had what I thought was a really good one yesterday and now can't remember it. I do this every week. 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I must have missed a post,  why are you admitted? Last I read you had a UTI and they were still conducting more tests.  Whatever it is,  I hope you get better real soon!!

• Options
    @expandcontract she's been updating in randoms. Kidney infection.
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds ahhhh that's the one thread I haven't been able to keep up with.  Currently 123 new messages! 
    Thank you.  

@mrskoz428 that sounds painful! Im so glad you stood up for yourself! Get well soon!!

• Options
    @expandcontract @eatinwatermelonseeds hope randoms was an okay place to post. I didn’t want to crowd the symptom thread. Half of those 123 messages are probably me! 😂😂😂
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I just read it all and no,  half of them were not yours.  Lol. 

• Options
    kmw611kmw611 member
    edited December 2018
    @mrskoz428 I missed that too! Hope you're feeling better soon!

My FFFC is I really dislike my toddler today. And my husband for that matter. Toddler crawled into bed with us are 130 last night, normally no big deal but hubby was dead center on the bed and refused to move over because "he was on the edge" so I was hanging off it🙄 Then to make himself more comfy instead of being squished in between the toddler decided sleeping on my head was the best spot. 

*edit- not a great FFFC but I needed to get it off my chest and this seemed the most appropriate place lol.
  • Options
    @fuscok88 omg 😂😂 these probably could fit my husband, honestly. I should put a normal size underwear on with these over and take a picture. It's kind of hilarious. He told me after "you really need to buy underwear that fit you" 😂 I mean, they do the job 🤷
  • Options
    Alright, in the spirit of the underwear theme, here's my confession: I always buy my underwear in like a 5-pack and I don't get why people hate on that.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds I didn't know people hated on that? 
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds lol I bought a pack like that from costco to have as my "postpartum" underwear once I graduated from the mesh ones. I admittedly usually get the sales as VS to buy 5 or w/e which I'm sure is more than those packs but I'm not opposed.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I would much rather wear granny panties than lacy thong things. I want to be comfortable. We all joked in basic training that we were the most comfortable we'd ever been with our plain white granny panties and sports bras. No one wanted to go back to wearing pretty panties 😂
  • Options
    I'll follow the underwear pattern: I prefer thongs over anything else, especially when exercising. Here's my logic: if it's going up my butt regardless, I'd rather it be the least amount of material as possible
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If we are keeping the underwear theme,I personally prefer commando, and usually only wear underwear during my period. 
  • Options
    @Stormiewinter I don't know if it's a sensory thing, but I CANNOT go commando. I have tried out of necessity, but jeans drive me CRAZY. I end up walking funny because they itch or pinch. I can't. It's too much going on. I need that nice cotton layer of protection. Even leggings are too much. 
  • Options
    @Stormiewinter I'm with you on the commando thing. I wear pretty often but would prefer not to  
  • Options
    How can you even go commando though. Are you just...dry all the time? This is not a judgement, I am legitimately curious how people make this work because I could never. Is this a me problem?!!?

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge Im totally right there with you! Commando no no,  for me!

• Options
    I’m all about the thong! I hate getting underwear lines through my pants from a regular bikini cut panty so I only wear thongs. I have had to go commando in certain situations, mostly in pageants because my gowns were jersey material, were tight to my body, and showed everything so I didn’t have much of a choice but to eliminate the line. Also, seams up my crotch hurt, so there’s that.
  • Options
    second what @DuchessOfCambridge said. If I go commando, my pants get dirty.....

• Options
    mrskoz428 said:
    I’m all about the thong! I hate getting underwear lines through my pants from a regular bikini cut panty so I only wear thongs. I have had to go commando in certain situations, mostly in pageants because my gowns were jersey material, were tight to my body, and showed everything so I didn’t have much of a choice but to eliminate the line. Also, seams up my crotch hurt, so there’s that.
    Oooo what kind of pageants were you in?

• Options
    @expandcontract through the Miss America organization. :-)
  • Options
    Oh snap! Now I want to stalk you on Google!

• Options
    @expandcontract I never won a title but I’m sure my stuff would pop up if you googled my maiden name and “Wisconsin”. I did a lot of them. I love it, learned a lot about myself, and gained a good amount of public speaking skills. :-)