August 2019 Moms
Options

Monday B*fest, 12/17

Let it out! What's grinding your gears?
Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest, 12/17

• Options
    My coworker is annoying and childish and I don't want to spend all day in an enclosed space with him. It's more tolerable when the undergrad is in because she is a ray of sunshine, but she's gone for break. He and I normally get by on not speaking, but if I find he's used up all of the kit I need (again!), there will be some words.
  • Options
    I can't see any kids at school today due to exams and I feel like me being here is 100% pointless, and I am dealing with some severe nausea and heartburn today. I would call out and go home sick, since there's no point me being here, but I have a Dr's appt after school and it takes longer to drive home than it does to drive to the appt so there is no point. D: Guh!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    deecherisedeecherise member
    edited December 2018
    @ElcaB I officially gave up on real pants about a week ago for the same reason. Leggings are where it's at!
  • Options
    Count me in on the bloat train.  So obnoxious.   Im so sick feeling I don't even know what to do. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Yes to bloat. My jeans are giving me serious muffin top. Even my fat jeans. Ugh. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    With. Y'all. I feel ginormous (because I'm ginormous). I can't wait 'till this belly rounds out so I actually look pregnant and not just ambiguously roundish.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Same complaint here. The gas/bloat struggle is real. Plus I was literally just pregnant months ago, so my belly is like "Oh we're doing this again now, neat!" 
  • Options
    I did a little mini gift exchange with work friends. Everyone received better gifts than me and I gave a much better gift than I received... :|
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited December 2018
    Add me to the pants don't fit train. I already gained 15 extra pounds during my stim cycle so now there is like only one pair of jeans that fits because they are stretchy. A few days ago, I noticed some of the white stitching starting to show from stretching in the ass crack. My jeans are black. 

Eta gif

Also when I announced to a good friend of mine that I'm pregnant, she kept touching my belly. I get that she is excited, but it is still a part of my body. It was just weird because she's never sat there and petted me like that before. It made me mad. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    I feel fat, haven’t really gained weight yet but pants are starting to get tight and I can tell I’m super bloated or my Ute is just totally out of control. I’m tired and grumpy, and today my boss was all rainbows and sunshine and wants to focus on the positive things, ugh, I’m not there right now. I want to be, but I’m just a grump. Everything I crave is horrible for me which doesn’t help the waistline issue. I just feel like a big ole downer. I also need to wrap like a gazillion presents but instead I’ve just been going to sleep after I get DD down. 

• Options
    Add me to the train of being super bloated. Ahhhh. What can i do?! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    Bloated and thirsty here. Stupid pants. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant for the 3rd time in 3 years, to say that I haven’t lost all the baby weight is an understatement. Today the nurse announced my weight in front of my husband. It may not seem like a big deal, but I’m having some body issues and I was not impressed by this. 🙄
  • Options
    I am sooooo tired. I've got some kind of congestion/cough thing that basically only flares up when I lay down. So I'm getting like no sleep. Also I feel out of breath literally all the time. 

Outside of pregnancy related things I'm just overall annoyed with some of H's friends. They were at our house like all freaking weekend. Like Friday night until Sunday evening. They used our stuff to cook their dishes for the work party (they are all kind of in some way employees of my husband,) and none of them rinsed or cleaned a single thing they used. So my house was just a mess this morning.
  • Options
    Ladies, I came this close to punting the jackass I work with today.

1) He sequesters all the protocols for shared kits in his personal folder (something we've already had discussions about), and the protocol I needed wasn't there this morning or with the kit. Naturally, I dumped his folder out all over his desk, then calmly asked him where it was.

2) He's been doing this thing where he likes to pretend he doesn't see me trying to get somewhere with my hands full...he just stands in the way, trying to force me to ask him to move. He did it while I was carrying glass beakers full of culture today. I didn't say anything, I just used my former roller derby skills and shoved past him.

3) He stole a kit I was in the midst of using while I was talking to our boss...right.in.front.of.him. I turned to my boss and asked if we have enough proteinase K to dissolve a body. My boss just laughed.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 7 months without catching a charge. Sorry for the rant.

• Options
    Baking a billion Christmas cookies and not being able to eat the dough is torture
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I’m so sick of throwing up!!! At least I threw up at home this morning and not at work like last week 😩 
  • Options
    My hormones are insane to the point where I laughed in my bosses FACE when he asked me to stay late to help catch up on some work. 
    I asked him what time he was staying till and he said he wasn’t going to stay as he wanted to have dinner with his family. 
    I’m sorry but if the company is in soooo much trouble that you need to ask people to extend their 9 hour shkfts and yet you’ll lay them off this week, you should put in some extra time too. 

Im at the point where I just don’t care about anything. I’m so damn sick and no one gets it which is fine but I’m always such a sympathetic person when others are sick. I feel like no one gives a crap about how I’m feeling. And I just keep contradicting myself :( 

• Options
    @deecherise oh that is infuriating. Such a “male power move” to stand in the way and require a woman to ask them to move. I love that you just mowed through him. Sounds like he’s creating a pretty hostile work environment for you, which is miserable. 
  • Options
    THis is Tuesday bitching but I woke up early and busted my butt to get my kids to school early so I would be on time to my doctors appointment all the way downtown. I get here 5 minutes early and they inform me the doctor is running over an hour late! How are you running over an hour late the first hour of the day you are seeing patients?!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    We have only told our parents and siblings so far so it’s a small circle. But now it seems like every time I pick up my son someone feels the need to say ‘Are you sure you should be lifting him?’ *eyeroll*
    BabyFruit Ticker