Cloth Diapering

Best Place

Where is the beat place you’ve found to buy double gusset cloth diapers?  
I ordered my last bunch online, but for the life of me I do t know where. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Best Place

• Honestly, I'd just do some comparison shopping of the different sites and what they sell or offer as free gifts or free shipping or whatever if you order the brands you want from them. Prices are probably going to be pretty similar across different sites for the same brand, so what they offer in terms of those other perks can make a difference.

I sewed my own fitteds and ordered my covers (Thirsties Duos, which have double gussets) from Sweet Bottoms Baby and Diaper Junction. The price at Sweet Bottoms Baby was slightly more expensive than Diaper Junction for the covers, but they had a promo going for a free gift with purchase of a wet bag with up to two free gifts per order. I needed to buy two wet bags anyway, so the cost savings of not having to buy those more than made up for the slightly more expensive diaper price. I bought just enough covers from Sweet Bottoms Baby to get the two free wet bags and then ordered the rest of the covers I needed and a small wipe wet bag from Diaper Junction at the cheaper price.