Infertility

Oct 2018 FET

1222324252628»

Re: Oct 2018 FET

• @knottiee829c mine is on Thursday! and I agree, the meds definitely give you peace of mind! hang in there!
  • @knottiee829c how was your appt? mine was great! baby is getting so big! that's impressive! compare to the U/S done with RE. HB was 174 and but I think baby  was measuring 2 days behind this time. but she said it's normal that the machine can be a lil off and the due date is not going to be affected. next appt is in a month! hope I'll survive the wait! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope everyone is doing well!! I had some genetic testing drawn last week so I'm anxiously waiting the results which will also tell me the gender! FX for a healthy baby! 
  • that's exciting @albrooks11! can't wait to hear the news!
  • @babydust2507 I had an appointment with a nurse but they didn't do an U/S :( I'll see OB on Friday but again no sonogram on the schedule. I declined the testing so I'll have to wait to see the gender until they do an U/S at around week 20. 
    Question. is everyone on a different forum now??? 
  • @knottiee829c thank you for sharing! I will call my insurance sometimes this week to see if they will be covered if not, i will probably deny it too. my next OB appt is on the 18, i thinks she's just gonna use the doppler but I was happy to have an U/S last appt (10 weeks) and I will be 15 weeks. it will be nice if she can could tell the gender at that appt! otherwise I have another appt with high risk dr on 02/07, and I will be 18 weeks. i really hope I won't have to wait another 2 weeks to find out. I joined the pregnant after IF forum but I've been really busy the holidays and work and haven't been really active in either forums 
  • it's a BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
  • OMG OMG OMG! SO EXCITING ! CONGRATULATIONS @albrooks11 !
  • @babydust2507
    The tech was able to give us a "guess" on the gender at 15 week scan (she was right). Just depends on if baby's position is good for it and she's able to see what they want to see (for girls, they look for the "hamburger" sign and for boys, the "turtle sign".)
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @mbradfo2 that's awesome! well, I will be 15 weeks at my next appt but I'm not sure if I will get another U/S. I think she's gonna use the doppler only, not sure  :/