Options

Group 3 (August 15th-23rd) Checkin: w/o 12/9

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: Group 3 (August 15th-23rd) Checkin: w/o 12/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    parrothead78parrothead78 member
    edited December 2018
    @WinchesterGirl - Gah, same with the MS @ 6 wks. I’m crossing my fingers it doesn’t show up this time around 🤞🏻

ETA - I recently just bought more maternity clothes LOL. Like, last week. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I think 4 weeks, due 8/19
    Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed
    UpcomingAppointments: none yet, I need to call and schedule.
     How are you feeling?: alright, just very tired. I have to make an appointment to get thyroid blood work done
    Rants/Raves: not really
    Questions: none
    GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot?: I think so far my favorite vacation I've been on is my honeymoon in Orlando. But we most often go to Louisiana.
  • Options
    @aeubanks9 Yay! I'm not the only one on the maternity clothes bus!  :D I fully intend to go through my whole box once DS goes down for nap.  :# It's not like I have anything better to do, like, you know, wrap presents or clean. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl I hear ya, girl 😆 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4 weeks and a couple of days, but my embryo transfer was 11/30. 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple or poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: My first u/s was supposed to be 12/23, but we will be out of town to surprise family over Christmas. It will now be 1/2. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good. Some awful cramps in only my left ankle and foot at night for some reason. Some very mild cramping in both legs and feet during the day. Drinking some electrolyte water today in case it's potassium. I also purchased some gradual compression socks for the airplane, put them on last night, and they did seem to help. 

Rants/Raves: Been trying to get to H&M for days now, but I feel too worn out to go. Neeeeed some warmer clothes to visit family. 

Questions: Is anyone else freezing cold all of the time? Like it's 76 in the house but you're cold. 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Don't have a favorite, but I do love going on vacation. Road trips, short weekend trips, visiting family, exploring with my husband, etc. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    August 22nd? (I am not sure when exactly when I ovulated so it's just a guess) / 3 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments:
    January 11th first Dr. Appointment 

How are you feeling?:
    So tired and so excited 

Rants/Raves: 
    I forgot how tired pregnancy can make you I was supposed to clean during DD nap but ended up taking a nap myself.

Questions: 
    None

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot?
    On a cruise 
  • Options
    @ash0625 So sorry for your loss. I hope your Doctor schedules one sooner to put your mind at ease. 

@mrsrebeccacampbell It's good to know the fatigue is normal. Tired and excited are great descriptions! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake thanks. Me too. She was SO great during my last pregnancy and let me come in for an US whenever I got stressed out. Its so nice to have good care! 

@mrsrebeccacampbell DH wants to go on a cruise but I've never been into the idea of it. Maybe I should give it a try! 

• Options
    @suzycupcake if you're feeling crampy, a foot soak with some Epsom salts might help!
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 20 / 4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: I scheduled a meeting with my obgyn for 12/26. I am hoping it helps me decide whether I will seek a new provider. Couple of phone interviews with doulas this week. First official prenatal appointment isn’t until end of January.

How are you feeling?: Lots of emotions.

Rants/Raves: I had a chiropractor appointment yesterday and I told them for safety reasons. On my way out one of the ladies said “I see a baby bump!” STFU- that’s just my extra padding left over from baby #1 
    :s

Questions: Nah.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? The mountains.

• Options
    Thanks @WinchesterGirl I'll try that. We have a couple of bags of it that have been touched once when we bought them two years ago :D 

@smmatt08 Yasss someone else who is reaching out to Doulas too! People think it's nuts "so early on" but I'm like this needs to happen now. A "baby bump" *eyeroll. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake hell I had considered researching a reaching out to doulas months ago! Treating everything like an interview for now and eventually I can make my decision and fork over all the monies. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 16 / 4 weeks 4 days

Upcoming Appointments: nothing yet, I emailed my RE about this surprise pregnancy to be like WAT DO I DO AAAH (we have a long history of IF and we were planning for a January FET before this shock) and haven’t heard back yet

How are you feeling?: tired and sore boobs!

Rants/Raves: I was NOT planning on having to be disciplined with wine and sleep schedule over the holidays! 

Questions: where else do y’all go for tracking the size of baby other than the bump? Like “my baby is the size of a tiny morsel of caviar” or something

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Western Europe so I can dork out with Roman and Greek ruins (my field of specialty). I am scheduled to lead a student trip to Rome this summer but that’s up in the air now! Locally, we’re close to Napa so I love doing short trips there—even without drinking it’s so peaceful and nice there 
  • Options
    And omg SAAAAAME to maternity clothes. I can’t wait to get back in them. Give me all the baggy things 
  • Options
    @cato99 My baby size came from ovia. They have 4 themes you can choose from.
  • Options
    @cato99 What are the chances you wanna do Product Spotlight thread every Monday for our BMB? By the way, I'm a fellow IF lady myself, hi! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake hiiiii I remember you from the November FET thread before that cycle got derailed for me! And sure I can do Product Spotlight--we didn't have that at my last BMB so I'd need some guidance on what that actually is, lol
  • Options
    Holy shit, you are a ss! Congratulations! @cato99 Feel free to claim PS and any other in the board organization thread. There are a couple of posts with thread ideas on those pages. This is a good template for PS if you want: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12733258/product-spotlight-series-toys The Google doc spreadsheet is super organized and awesome! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Not totally sure but between the 19th and 23rd. Ill find out at some point.

Upcoming Appointments: None yet. I need to call my doctor still. I was supposed to see the MFM before Thanksgiving for a pre-conception appointment but that got cancelled at the last minute. So Ill be calling my OB and ask what next.

How are you feeling?: Sick already. I had terrible MS with both my girls early on and this one doesnt seem to be breaking that mold. Nausea and fatigue started before the BFP. Food started tasting off before the BFP as well. Thats about it. Oh, and crazy dreams the past few nights.

Rants/Raves: Even though this is my third, I am worried due to my heart condition that was diagnosed this past April. I'm on meds that arent really safe in the first trimester, however they keep me from dying. This is why I wanted to see the MFM before getting pregnant, but here we are.

Questions: None yet.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Maui. We go every 2-3 years and I just love it. We just got back from our latest trip about a month ago and I already miss it.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    boymom312boymom312 member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 20

Upcoming Appointments: none yet

How are you feeling?: excited/nervous/in shock

Rants/Raves: this is my third. I am not looking forward to my body not being my own for 2ish years between pregnancy and EP’ing. I’m getting up there in age so I’m not sure how that will effect the pregnancy. 

Questions: none so far. Been there, done that!

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere where DH and I can get some alone time! 

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 20//4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: January 8.  really hope the time goes by fast because I will be a bundle of nerves until then. 

How are you feeling?: My breasts are a little sore, a little bloated, and I am really tired, but other than that, I feel good.  I've never been pregnant before, so I don't know how I am supposed to feel at this point. 

Rants/Raves: I'm trying to think of some cute but not over-the-top ways to tell our parents.  My mom we plan on telling right before Christmas, but we won't be able to tell DH's parents until they come home from their trip in January.  The rest of our families we will probably wait until Feb/March to tell them.  

Questions: Nope. 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot?  We've only been once, but we loved Aruba.  I also love Disney, but since I am a teacher I can only go when school is out and it's wall-to-wall crowds, which has zapped some of the magic for me. 

Edited because spelling is hard today...
  • Options
    vvitchhazelvvitchhazel member
    edited December 2018
    This is my third time on TB and I've never seen groups before!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/23, 3w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Fleur de sel

Upcoming Appointments: Haven't scheduled one yet. Our insurance no longer covers the health system I delivered my last baby at. There's a new hospital opening not far from us, so I'd like to be able to deliver there... I just have to call and find a new OB! 😭 ***ETA*** Just called and made an appt with a new OB. January 16! 

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay... More exhausted than usual, but who knows if it's pregnancy related or just teething toddler related. And slightly nauseated all day, with one throw up this morning.

Rants/Raves: None yet!

Questions: None yet!

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Not really a where, but a what... DH and I love finding new B&B's, secluded vacation rentals, and cold weather camping. We like small towns and being close to nature. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    vvitchhazelvvitchhazel member
    edited December 2018
    @suzycupcake I'm freezing too! We live in a really big, really old house. Creaky and cold! And of course, all hardwood floors. After lots of whining about it, my mom went out and bought me an electric throw blanket and some really warm slippers yesterday. I'm in heaven now! 

@smmatt08 Seriously side eyeing that lady... SMH!

@cato99 I use Ovia too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17th, 4w4d
     Baby is the size of a(n): tardigrade
     Upcoming Appointments: 1/7!
     How are you feeling?: nausea comes and goes. I'm mainly just hormonal haha
    Rants/Raves: today is the last day of finals!!!!!
     Questions: none
     GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot?
    Obx, I haven't been since I lived on the east coast almost a decade ago
  • Options
    Hi week friends!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/21 4w2d

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 9 I’ll have a dating ultrasound

How are you feeling?: tired and my stomach feels a little wonky plus not much of an appetite, but it could be feeling anxious 

Rants/Raves: still processing all the feels - tried for a year, accepted it wasn’t going to happen, applied for law school for Aug 2019 and now here I am. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere where I can sit and relax with good food and I’m sold 
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 8/21 - 4w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed or something teeny tiny

Upcoming Appointments: Another blood draw 12/21 and then US 12/28!!

How are you feeling?: Pretty danged good.  Some fatigue and my boobs are on fire, but no nausea so I'm good!

Rants/Raves:  I miss coffee.  And wine.  The wine I can do without but omg, y'all.  MY COFFEE. 😲

Questions:  None right now

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation spot? Florence, Italy.  The food, the wine, the people..  love it all!