December 2018 Moms

Check-in 12.10 • (All Dec EDDs)

1) How far along are you?

2) Any appointment updates?

3) RantsRaves/Questions/DearDiary?

4) GTKY: Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding/tubing, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Check-in 12.10 • (All Dec EDDs)

• 1) How far along are you?
    38 weeks tomorrow

induction starting tomorrow night! I’m a bundle of nerves! 

why is it so difficult to do anything with insurance companies? I asked for help with my eye insurance today and they gave me the phone number for a different insurance company, I was like is this your way of telling me you don’t want to answer my questions?! 

4) GTKY: Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding/tubing, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa? Sledding then drink hot cocoa! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • @misscheapandchic good luck with your induction!! I hope it goes quick for you and you’re holding that baby quick and safely! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @misscheapandchic Good luck with the induction!
    @kristah2 How are you recovering?

37 weeks

I go tomorrow for a standard 37 week appointment.

Just trying to soak in these last days with DS before everything changes in 17 days!

4) GTKY: Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding/tubing, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa? Alone, I’d rather drink hot cocoa. However, I’m sure as our kids get older, I’ll love the outdoor activities, too. 
  • @misscheapandchic I’m getting induced tomorrow evening too!
    @katy0990 Happy normal appointment tomorrow :smile:

39+5 :scream:

No updates - induction will continue as planned.

Dear Diary, after waiting and waiting for the famous urge to nest...it never happened. I also haven't developed stretch marks either, so that's cool. But seriously - I wanted to feel nesty so that I would be motivated to clean and organize. Oh well, at least my new pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel isn't hurting too bad today.

4) GTKY: Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding/tubing, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
    Hot cocoa, hands down. I love my snowboarding, but I foresee a lot of lodge sitting until I either fit into my snow gear again, or pony up to buy larger pants. Besides, I can always go for some peppermint schnapps in a cocoa.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango I’ll give you my nesting instinct, but you have to take the stretch marks, too  ;):D
  • 39 weeks 3 days.

40 week appt on Friday

No sign of baby coming any time soon. Getting very tired of people asking. Everytime I show up to a meeting, people act surprised to see me. At my last meeting today a parent decided to yell at me and call me a liar in front of a room full of people. Will stress make this baby come out?

Alone I would rather stay inside and drink cocoa, with my son I would rather build a snowman.
  • ) How far along are you? 36 wks 5 days

2) Any appointment updates? Welp baby’s heart rate kept dropping and I was having back contractions so my doctor sent me to the hospital for further monitoring. All was good so released and now I have to go back Thursday and Monday for stress tests. Curious what all this means?!! Maybe she will make an appearance early or just another random scare. 

3) RantsRaves/Questions/DearDiary? Nothing really just felt sick as a dog all night so ready to pass out. 

4) GTKY: Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding/tubing, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa? Hm.. love sledding tubing and cocoa but really prefer a glass of wine after being in the cold! 

@misscheapandchic - anything insurance related sucks butt! 
    @katy0990 good luck tomrorow! Hope all is good with fluid
    @ebk20 fuck those parents! I’m sure it was another spoiled snowflake! And good luck 40 weeks I can’t even fathom.
    @echo-charlietango I like your idea of cocoa! I’m jealous of you ladies so far along :smile:

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• kristah2 Oh boy that is the worst with bfding. Always sucks in the beginning. I am praying it doesn't take my milk too long to come in. How many days was it for you?

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• kristah2kristah2 member
    edited December 2018
    @mcgeeva I had her Monday morning and my milk was fully in by Thursday! 
  • @kristah2 Sweet! I wish it came in day of but I know it takes time. 

• @ebk20 I’m sorry about that parent. Hopefully you are on maternity leave soon!
    @mcgeeva I’m glad you were released and hope things stay stable!
    @kristah2 I’m sorry! I hope it gets easier soon!
  • @misscheapandchic and @echo-charlietango good luck with your inductions - I hope they go smoothly and quickly!

39 weeks and 6 days

Saw my OB this afternoon, all went well, got the results from my biophysical profile and growth ultrasound from Friday and baby is healthy and just under 8lbs... did a stretch and sweep, still 3 cm dilated (for the 3rd week!) So we have scheduled induction for next Wednesday but hoping this baby girl comes on her own in the next week. I'm hopeful but if I end up with the induction it's all good and I'll just be put on pitocin to start contractions. 

I'm so sick of everyone asking if the baby is here, when she's coming, etc. And asking if I'm uncomfortable or sick of wearing maternity clothes... I'm fine, I'm comfortable, ive really enjoyed being pregnant (no sarcasm) please stop asking!! LOL

I also would go sledding then drink the hot cocoa... preferably also with a dash of alcohol!
  • @jackie_jsm the questions do get very annoying. I hope your baby comes on her own and soon!
    4 days PP
    Had little girls first appt yesterday to triple check bilirubin levels after the positive Coombs test. Everything checked out and we didn't need to do anything.
    I'm not sure if H being home to help is actually helpful or more stressful at this point. I have a particular way of doing things that the kids are used to so when he does it his way it tends to throw them off, especially our 4yr old who has autism and thrives on routine. 
    E. All of the above.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    38+2

Appt 2 days ago. Dr said I was 30% effaced, 1cm dilated & soft cervix. Dr said it’s possible that she arrives this weekend!! My due date is 12/26. 

Having a lot of dreams about L&D! Mostly they are good. DH, DD #1 and I are ready! Hoping to have one last date night w/DH tomorrow before DD#2 arrives. 

XC ski then Hot Toddy!