Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 12/9

jacksonbearsjacksonbears member
edited December 2018 in June 2019 Moms

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 12/9

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 15th / 13w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): matchbox car

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing for the rest of the year! I'm kind of relieved, I'm moving both at home and at work. Waiting for my NIPT results, I'm nervous, but hopeful everything will be okay. 

Rants/Raves?: There's construction outside my building, and its driving me nuts! They're working on the tracks so have a permit to work after hours. I was up at 2am from drill noises and this god damn truck that kept backing up! Can't wait to move! 

How are you feeling?: Feeling the same. I feel my boobs are bigger this pregnancy compared to last. Also, the nausea throughout the day is still here. Ugh! 

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday? I asked DH for a really nice wine opener. I know I can't use till June, but something to look forward to. We had an electric one, but it broke. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Due date/W+D: 15th of June/13+4 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): large macaron

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing really. My next appointment is next month though I haven't actually booked it yet.

Rants/Raves?: I'm needing a lot of alone time and "no-one talk to me" time.

How are you feeling?: Still pretty tired and I get nauseous now and then.

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday? I want not to gain weight/fat D:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date/W+D: June 14th / 13w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): jalapeño 

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my NT testing and an ob appointment last week. My next isn't until 1/4. NT testing was completely normal. 

Rants/Raves?: we told everyone last week abd there are some people who have been coddling me. Insisting I sit, have something to drink, asking when I ate last. I appreciate the care but I'll sit if I feel I need to and I know when I need to eat and drink. I'm not suddenly frail. 

How are you feeling?: I have an anxiety disorder and the pregnancy safe medication isn't as effective, so that coupled with hormones and normal pregnancy nerves has mad for a rough week or so. Kind of can't wait to get through the holidays  

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday?  To relax and also comfy pj pants that will fit over my emerging bump. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 6/13, 13+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing right now.

Rants/Raves?: Rant-I haven't slept well the last couple nights!  Either my dog wakes me up or I just wake up on my own because I'm uncomfortable. Rave-I've had a few days in a row where I don't feel too sick! Can't wait for 2nd trimester.

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling pretty good, still a little nauseous but hopeful that it's going to go away soon. I'm still so tired though!

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday? Sleep! haha. For real though, I would love to get a couple gift cards so I can buy maternity clothes.

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 12/14 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment is at the end of the month. I’m just looking forward to seeing/hearing baby again bc I still suffer from phantom pregnancy syndrome.

Rants/Raves?: My refrigerator broke this last week for the 2nd time in 4 years. So my 3rd refrigerator was finally delivered today (switched from LG to GE) and I am beyond thrilled. With 2 DDs and a pregnant me, no refrigerator in the house just wasn’t cutting it.

How are you feeling?: Good. I gag quite a bit but otherwise this might be my best pregnancy yet *knock on wood*

@tickledpink123 gift card for maternity clothes would be nice. Otherwise shoes are always a fave of mine too.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6/14, 14w

Baby is the size of a(n): peaches

Any appointments? Questions?: waiting for MFM to call so I can schedule my next US with them

Rants/Raves?: Just this last week I feel my energy is coming back

How are you feeling?: More energy but still nauseous. Also miss being in my bubble when everyone knowing I’m pregnant now

GTKY - What's one thing you want for the holiday? Some new board games to play