July 2019 Moms

Symptoms of the Week-- 12/3

2»

Re: Symptoms of the Week-- 12/3

• @hestia14 I have been bleeding more easily, too (including minor nose bleeds).  It scared me at first, but apparently it's a symptom other people get.
  • @hestia14 @hinotes The bloody noses freaked me out my first pregnancy until I Dr. Googled and read it was normal. It's because we're producing just so much extra blood while we're pregnant. Expect blood while flossing, too, as we go along, like a lot of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • F*ck Bonjesta.  

That is all.

• Super dizzy and tired today.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I’ve had sore breasts pretty much since I found out I was pregnant at 4.5 weeks... but today... Oh. My. Gosh. Does anyone else feel like their boobs are just going to explode? Like stabbing pain! 

(Disclaimer: I’ve never been pregnant before, so may he exaggerating... it’s just unlike anything I’ve ever experienced 😳)
  • Please send me some reassurance, especially STM... Been feeling pretty much okay the last two days. Tired out the wazoo, but my boobs no longer hurt, no nausea for the past WEEK (which I know I should be blessed, but ah panic), and I'm not even really hungry anymore. I don't really remember the nausea ever going away with my first pregnancy. Ugh, I can't wait til Friday for our sono, I'm freaking OUT. 
  • @foodislove hang in there. Symptoms come and go and we are crawling towards the second trimester where hopefully some of us are going to start feeling better. Try to enjoy your good day and maybe take a nap :)
  • @nopegoat same here. Unbelievably tired today even after sleeping for 10 hours, and feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I stand up even a little too fast. 
  • @foodislove I hardly had any symptoms at all with my second!! I felt nauseous for maybe a week and my nips hurt while breastfeeding. Other than that nothing. First trimester is so stressful when you have no clue what's going on in there. Hang in there and hopefully Friday will get here quickly for you!
  • @hestia14 My ears are acting more sensitive to metals. My hypoallergenic earrings were causing major irritation so that I can't wear them but I didn't have a problem with 14K gold. 

Nausea has cranked up a little in the past 24 hours. Still able to function but I had to get in bed after dinner at 530pm last night and stayed. I was supposed to go to a workshop today and had to cancel my RSVP. I'm also supposed to go to a school function for my son tonight, which may or may not actually happen. 
  • @NicholeL16@ccmama3 Thanks. I keep telling myself its just in my head and to be grateful. The thing given me the most hope is my exhaustion is unreal and I remember that very clearly from the first pregnancy. 

• Ugh!! I keep getting hungry and having cravings and then when I eat I feel so sick and over full even though I’m not actually overfilling myself. Constantly feel like I need to vomit after eating to feel better 😩
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• The lack of sleep and our shitty ass bed have made a prior injury to my lower back flare up. We ordered a new bed A MONTH AGO, but it hasn't arrived. I'm about ready to call the bed place every damn day and give them a piece of my exhausted pregnancy hormones just so I can get comfortable at night.
  • Puking for the first time in any of my pregnancies. So fun.
  • Nausea is finally gone but I'm starving all the time. 
  • Is anyone else feeling mildly depressed with this utter and complete exhaustion? I have never had tons of energy but staying home with my 2 year old, ive been able to rally and take her to do fun things several times a week. Since this exhaustion has set in i can barely motivate myself to leave the couch, let alone go to playdates or anything social.
  • @foodislove, in the same boat. Feeling much better the last several days. My boobs don't hurt at all and my food aversions are subsiding.  My early pregnancy symptoms lasted much longer with both my last two pregnancies, so I am sitting here thinking bad things. No bleeding or cramping, but I huge shift from where I was a few days ago. It's stressful for sure. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Is anyone else feeling mildly depressed with this utter and complete exhaustion? I have never had tons of energy but staying home with my 2 year old, ive been able to rally and take her to do fun things several times a week. Since this exhaustion has set in i can barely motivate myself to leave the couch, let alone go to playdates or anything social.
    Yes it’s having quite a big impact on my life! Combined wth pgal anxiety my capacity for patience with my preschooler is much reduced. And then he senses something is up and is way more clingy so it’s a bit of a vicious cycle.
  • @smoochiemama16 @snootles The extreme fatigue is depressing my DH more than anyone else. He actually sat me down and asked me if there was a way we could tackle it together - we haven't DTD in over a month, I'm passing out around 8pm every night. I work, do drop off and pickup of our 2yo, I'm in charge of most meals, etc. DH has been amazing and tackled so much of the housework this weekend himself so I could try to rest, but I'm STILL tired to the point of weepiness. He's desperate, I feel awful. 
  • @cindler we suffered with a terrible bed for years. We finally invested in an amazing new bed luckily about a month before we got pregnant. It has been making ALL the difference with my fatigue. I can't imagine how much worse I would be if we still had our crappy old bed. Hope yours gets delivered soon!!
  • @foodislove I'm sorry that the exhaustion is stressing both you and your relationship right now :( It is definitely hard to keep up when all you want to do is let your body rest. MH has been equally as supportive as yours but joked a little bit about our lack of intimacy. I'm trying to reassure him that we just need to get through a few more weeks and then I'll be determined to put in more of an effort. 

@cindler what kind of bed did you order? DH promised that we can order a new one soon and I'm eager to go lay on all the beds that aren't a pile of mush like our current hybrid mattress. 
  • @foodislove we are in the same boat... I have made sure to DTD once a week, but it's such a struggle so obviously it's not as fun and my DH is majorly bummed. The fatigue is debilitating right now for me. I can barely make it through the day. I'm really hoping it lets up in a couple weeks...

@mamanbebe we got a tuft and needle mattress almost two years ago now and we LOVE it... we don't like sleeping anywhere else now! So major vote for that one! Plus, it's not too expensive!
  • @mamanbebe I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but also totally proud. We got a water bed! Not the old school one-big-bladder kind, but a double bladder, self contained one. The one we laid on at the store was AMAZING! The best part is that it'll last us forever, if we ever get it, that is...  :/
  • I can't get warm. Poor H has lost his nice flannel jacket because it's the only thing that has kept me warm in the house today. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Fatigue.  Bloating.  Gas (like a lot- both ends). Intermittent evening nausea. And dry lips no matter how much water I drink!
  • 3 times in the morning yesterday. I knew it was bc we were eating out for breakfast. Felt great after. I was always an unusual pooper (tmi) which translates to crazy bowels during pregnancy apparently.
  • Yep! Getting round ligament pain too!
  • @foodislove I found that DTD in the morning is one of the only ways I have the energy these days. I’m way too tired by the time my three year old goes to bed. I hope your energy returns soon and I’m glad to hear that your H approached you to try to help/figure things out. It sounds like he cares and isn’t trying to push too much. Hang in there! 
  • Anyone with vomiting? I pretty much have nausea all day long. When I do vomit it’s not a one time puke it’s like 10 times in a row. I am so exhausted and so much vomiting throws me over the edge. I didn’t have so much with any other pregnancy I feel like I am dying. 
  • @applegirl19 yes! First 1.5 weeks I was puking 10+ times a day. Started taking unisom and it’s mostky just nausea now but I get really sick and vomit at night. 
  • I’ve got diarrhea, nausea, MAJOR bloat, sore boobs and utter exhaustion. I have days where I wonder if I’m getting depressed, because everything feels SO HARD, and the next day or two I’m better - I really think it’s the exhaustion, just feeling like I have no bandwidth right now.
  • THE BED IS HERE!!! Won't be able to sleep on it for a few days because it got filled with cold water, but it's so much better than the piece of shit we had!
  • I’ve be been pretty symptom free this week. I have a cold so I feel like the congestion and sore throat is masking my other discomforts. I’m super tired as per usual. This morning I had some back pain which sucks this early but I had it bad with my daughter so I’m not surprised. Some mild cramping as well. 

My lack of symptoms worried me a bit bit until I got my home Doppler and found babies heartbeat no problem so I’m hoping it’s just the second trimester relief coming early. 
  • @applegirl19 I’m the same way, I don’t vomit often fortunately but if I do I have to empty my stomach.