June 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check-in (June 23-30) w/o 12/10

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them!

Re: Group 4 Check-in (June 23-30) w/o 12/10

• Due date/W+D: June 23rd

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment on Wednesday! It seems like I’ve waited forever for this one.

Rants/Raves?: It’s hard seeing so many ladies from the board already in their second trimester and still being two weeks away from it. I’m wishing I was already there.

How are you feeling?: I’ve still got plenty of nausea. Yesterday and today weren’t so bad, but I’ve had a few other easy days that were followed by more intense days, so I’m not counting myself rid of it yet.

No pets here. We’d like to get one at some point, but the landlord is crazy strict about pets (they have to be small dogs with references and no puppies). So, we’re waiting for a better time.

• kcgeorgiakcgeorgia member
    edited December 2018
    Hello! I am due on the 24th and am feeling great, don’t have any morning sickness or dizziness or anything so the whole pregnancy still is a bit unreal. Our next appointment is at the end of December and we just found out we’re having a little girl ❤️ also we have FOUR dogs, all indoor and they can be crazy so it’ll be interesting bringing a baby into the mix! The only question I have is why does the bump say baby is as big as a plum and a Swedish fish at the same time? That seems a bit off
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: Csection scheduled for 6/26 (due date was 6/30, then 7/03 so we will see Monday if anything changes again)

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: Blood panel this week, prenatal next Monday, followed by my 12 week NT scan on Thursday

Rants/Raves?: my prenatal appt can't come quick enough....It's been 4 weeks since I saw/heard this little one and I need to hear that heart beating again for my own sanity

How are you feeling?: Some days are better than others. Headaches and sinus headaches recently and muscle pains. Still on the MS train but it seems like it is slowly getting better and turning into increased hunger.  

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them!  Yes we sure do. We have kitties we raised from birth and are now almost 10 yrs old, and our 2 dogs. We have a 3 yr old coonhound and a 7 yr old german shepherd. The coonhound is the sweetest most emotional dog I have ever met. She is my shadow, whether I am walking around or laying in bed...she is right by my side. Our german shepherd is more of a goof who is super gentle too, but a great guard dog when she needs to be. Both dogs are fantastic with DD who will be turning 2 in Feb.  

• Due date/W+D: 6/25, 11w 6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my NIPT blood draw appointment today. Should get the results in a week or two. It was the first appointment my hubby was able to make too. We saw the baby on the ultrasound and it was doing water aerobics in there! Doctor said heartbeat was good too. Feeling more excited than apprehensive for the first time during this pregnancy. 

Rants/Raves?: Just want to join the second trimester club! 

How are you feeling?: I think I'm fighting a cold and I'm SO tired. Slept a lot of the weekend away. It feels like my boobs are growing a cup size a day. I can't wait to start seeing a real baby bump. 

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them! We have two female dogs - a 6 year old chocolate lab mix and a 2 year old pit mix. I got the lab out of a box at a gas station when she was just 4 weeks old. I bottle fed her as a puppy and we have a special bond. We adopted our pit mix as a 12 week old puppy. She's a bit of a head case but she loves/trusts us and we recently got some professional dog training help because we want to do everything we can to make sure that our baby comes home to a safe environment. We love our dogs like they're family. 

• Due date/W+D:  12 weeks today.

Baby is the size of a(n): kiwi fruit

Any appointments? Questions?: Had the NIPT last week. Waiting on results..... still waiting....

Rants/Raves?: Nutella is the bomb. Also loving the lemon ice lollies presently

How are you feeling?: Had a couple of days last week where my mental state declined some. I felt teary and just rotten really. Took a day off work and did some things for myself, that seemed to help. TBH I just cant wait to tell my family. 

I have a dog. He's a mutt (part lab). Ball obsessed and the highlight of my day, morning and night. 

• Due date/W+D:  6/24; 12wks 1day

Baby is the size of a(n):  Plum or Passion Fruit depending on the website

Any appointments? Questions?:  I have an ultrasound coming up on Friday, which I believe is the NT scan.

Rants/Raves?:  Tired of prison food, but I also hate packing & the idea of eating in my car.  I've been feeling really irritable the past few days, and I hope to soon return to the happy/crying at everything emotional symptoms.  As for raves, my boyfriend has been such a sweetie and understanding. 

How are you feeling?:  Irritable.  Still nauseated.  Food aversions started last week and are continuing into this week; I think I preferred feeling ravenous.  I bought bigger pants on Black Friday, and they're already feeling snug.  I lost a bunch of weight from gastric bypass surgery, and it's a bit of a mind-f*ck to be feeling so fat again.  I know it's normal and okay; I just need to get through it. 

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them!  I have a four-year-old white husky, and he is The Best Good Boy.  He has such a funny personality, is hilariously stubborn, and I'm not sure how I would've gotten through some parts of the last few years without him.

• Due date/W+D: due date is 7/6 but I’ll have a scheduled c section the end of June. 

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Any appointments? Questions?: I have my second appointment on Thursday. A little nervous. 

Rants/Raves?: my pants don’t button 😩 lol. Just feels early still to be having the problem

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling ok for the most part. I’ve had a few moments of nausea lately but not too bad. Still really tired. 

I have one dog. She’s 4 years old and our 2 year old is her best friend. 

• Due date/W+D: 06/24-06/26, roughly 12 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime/plum

Any appointments? Questions?: I was supposed to have an ultrasound yesterday, but it had to get rescheduled for Thursday because of snow we’ve had. I had a bad fall on ice today, though, landing on my knees and then sprawling out on my front, dislocating my shoulder and hurting my rotator cuff. Basically my biggest fear (falling) happened. I was mostly just worried about the baby. Went to the ER, and they did an ultrasound and everything looked okay, though, which was a relief. But, I’m eager for my appointment on Thursday and to just see if there will be any residual issues because of it. First trimester screening is next week, I think.

Rants/Raves?: I’m just trying to enjoy every moment, even when I feel like crap. And trying not to freak out over anything (but I definitely freaked out today).

How are you feeling?: Not related to the baby, my shoulder hurts a lot, and I can only have Tylenol. Pregnancy-related, on and off. Every day/week is different. Still nauseous on the morning, and sometimes feel just “sick” in the evenings, but overall, getting better.

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them!:  We have an 8-year old lab mix we rescued a few years ago. She is absolutely wonderful, especially this past weekend and tonight, snuggling next to me. Tonight, she’s taking full advantage of my body pillow. 😂

@mamahazey, My pants stopped fitting a few weeks ago. Just overnight, it seemed. So I moved to maternity pants and am loving them! 

• I am 11 weeks 6 days  due 6/28

baby is the size of a lime. Which is crazy

My next apt is 1/3

Just trying to not freak out and worry too much. Taking day by day. 

I feel very very tired and a still nauseous. 

I have one dog named Max and he is half collie half bulldog.  Looks like neither really.  He’s getting old too, 12 years old now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Due date/W+D: June 25-27 12 weeks, 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Any appointments? Questions?: appointment on Friday and DH gets to come to this one ❤

Rants/Raves?: I hate feeling so emotional! I've never been one to get a bunch of mood swings so this is really hard. Plus I lost about 50 pounds this sprimg/summer so it's really hard having to go back to my old pants, but at least I have some that fit.. for now! Loving soups lately, tomato and homemade chicken noodle are my faves, we'll see what next week has in store.

How are you feeling?: Like I said, emotional. And hungry. ALL. THE. TIME.

GTKY - Do you have any pets, if so please dish about them! Yes we have a 5 year old Shih-Tzu/Chihuahua mix who looks like an Ewok or a Gremlin- I've heard it both ways. He's never been very good around children so I've been really nervous but my sister brought her 3 month old over for Thanksgiving and he did sooo good!