edited December 2018 in June 2019 Moms

Re: Delete

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    txmomoffourtxmomoffour member
    edited December 2018
    How do I delete?
  • Options
    I tried to delete it but can’t figure out how.
  • Options
    Sigh. Don’t dirty delete. Just sink quietly back into the shadows.
    IF you regularly participated here instead of dropping in with your randomness, you would know that this has been a really hard day for this group of ladies who share and participate DAILY and have been for two months. You really want to participate? Read the gigantic *READ THIS FIRST* post to find out how this board operates, introduce yourself, and LURK. Read threads, find out what’s going on. All of these boards are absolutely littered with posts exactly like yours getting the exact same responses. They don’t let
    you post for a couple days after you join so you CAN figure out how this all works before jumping in like this. These aren’t random boards meant for one off posts, they are well built, well organized support communities. And if you managed to read that and realize what was going on, you would see that you could benefit A LOT from these amazing, strong women.  
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    No thanks! I’m way too old to “sink back into the shadows.” 😂😂😂 I was trying to remove it from the feed for the benefit of those who are on here daily. I just joined, but am not a new mom and don’t spend my days dealing with people like you. I have too much to do than sit on forums daily. I hope you find something more productive to do with your life. Maybe you need to create a private group if you don’t want “randoms” stopping in. ✌️
  • Options
    lol

#ADMIN
  • Options
    @txmomoffour way to double down. Great form. 
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited December 2018
    duplicate
  • Options

No thanks! I’m way too old to “sink back into the shadows.” 😂😂😂 I was trying to remove it from the feed for the benefit of those who are on here daily. I just joined, but am not a new mom and don’t spend my days dealing with people like you. I have too much to do than sit on forums daily. I hope you find something more productive to do with your life. Maybe you need to create a private group if you don’t want “randoms” stopping in. ✌️

Just here to grab the qfp.

OP read the room. No one wants to read about your AW Nub post when you haven’t participated here before.

We have lives, we are busy supporting two individuals here who have become like family who are facing something awful today.