August 2019 Moms

Monday B*fest! 12/10

Drop your woes here! 
Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest! 12/10

• My office is freezing.  I just want to sip on some nice warm tea but I'm so afraid everything tea is bad fo your during 1st tri. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Loading the player...
  • @moon1417 I’m so cold too!  I want to cry, I’m nauseas and bloated. My clothes look like crap today and I just feel like a big baby. On top of that, I want to connect with hubs more, but I’m exhausted and I’ve been going to bed right after my DD, so no time for just us lately. 

• I have a horrible cold and the cough syrup just made me hurl. I don't know how I'm going to get through today! Why do I always get sick when I have a crazy busy work week!
  • @moon1417 My office is always cold as well. I almost always have a jacket or sweater on.

Originally posted this in Randoms thread but probably fits better in here!

My random is some guy pulled in front of my husband's truck trying to pull a U-turn in the middle of the road Friday night (while in the rain). Now done to one car and have to wait a few days to see if the other guy's insurance is going to give us the run around.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @moon1417 wait why is tea bad?
  • @moon1417 What kind of tea? Regular black tea should be fine if you are not exceeding caffeine recommendations. Herbal blends you have to check each individual ingredient. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @WinchesterGirl That is annoying. Adults can turn into real buzz kills around the holidays. 
  • @WinchesterGirl *applause*

I have never understood why grown folks expect presents on Christmas---I see that part of the holiday as strictly for the youth. I say this, but I did make a photo album of my baby niece for my brother and his wife for this Christmas. I know he'll appreciate it, but I'm expecting to have to bite my tongue at his wife's reaction.
  • @MollyH1987 oh no, I'm so sorry! Glad everyone's ok though.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @migdala I always google the ingredients of the teas I like and most of them say not to use in first tri or at all.  

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Y’all, I don’t understand half of the abbreviations on these boards... it’s kind of annoying! I mean everything autocorrects spelling anyways so what’s the point?
  • cfoz said:
    Y’all, I don’t understand half of the abbreviations on these boards... it’s kind of annoying! I mean everything autocorrects spelling anyways so what’s the point?

*Stuck in box*

There's an abbreviation key in the board organization thread. I post from my phone and my auto-correct is incompatible with the forum script, so a lot of words autocorrect to nonsense for me.
  • @cfoz I’m with you. I feel like I’m learning another language over here
  • @deecherise I have seen it and def have used it but it isn’t easy to get too and too long to screen shot for later use... so maybe that’s my b@#*! Number 2! Hah I don’t want to have to reference it just to understand what people are saying but it is helpful when I’m able to get to it AND remember what abbreviations I am looking up! 
  • I am super congested today, I am lacking sleep due to a crazy weekend, and it's freaking freezing in Florida and I can't deal. I just want to go home and be done with work and watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel but I have another 2 hours. D: 
  • I am super congested today, I am lacking sleep due to a crazy weekend, and it's freaking freezing in Florida and I can't deal. I just want to go home and be done with work and watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel but I have another 2 hours. D: 
    Seriously! I had to turn my heat on!! ☃️