July 2019 Moms

YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

Re: YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

• Hello everyone! I'm 28 living in Chicago along with my husband. Currently pregnant with our first after TTC the whole year. We're cautiously optimistic until we hear that heartbeat in a couple weeks. Finally decided to introduce myself after lurking a couple weeks. I found out very early (10 DPO) and have been excited/nervous every everyday since. Now at 6 weeks finally felt confident to say hello 👋🏻

My symptoms have been very mild and come and go. My sister and mom both had pretty easy pregnancies. That is until my mom was pregnant with me. She said if I were her first I would have been her last! 😂 Trying to stay positive and not overanalyze everything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I’m 20 and pregnant with my first. SO has a little from a previous relationship, she’s excited to be a big sister! <3 EDD is July 2nd. I go for my first appointment next Thursday and I’m super anxious! But I’m so happy to be here and can’t wait to get to know you all. :)
  • Hi everyone! I’m expecting my first child and I think I’m going to end up doing it alone! I’m super nervous and scared and excited and emotional all at once!
  • Hello, this is my 2nd pregnancy. First one ended in an early MC in May. I have a uterine Anamoly and first cycle trying we conceived again. Based on LMP due date is July 14th but based on my first ultrasound when I was 6 wks 2 days I was measuring 2 days ahead and so it’s July 12th. Heard a strong heartbeat of 126bpm. Very relieved For our rainbow baby. Have another ultrasound next wk and will be 9wks. Congrats to all:) 
  • Hello, y'all! I am Cindy. I'm 8 weeks preggers with my first and BFs second.  We are very excited and less nervous than the first few weeks since we heard nigget's heart beat last week. I have a complicated past full of infertility and a previous marriage.  I'm trying to just bathe in the joy and love the now but sometimes anxiety gets the best of me.  All I know for sure right now is that hearing a strong heart beat like that is the most amazing event in my life ever.
  • edited December 2018
  • Hi everyone! I’m expecting my first child and I think I’m going to end up doing it alone! I’m super nervous and scared and excited and emotional all at once!
    You got this ! This babe was put it your life and the two of you are meant to be an amazing team!
  • Hello, y'all! I am Cindy. I'm 8 weeks preggers with my first and BFs second.  We are very excited and less nervous than the first few weeks since we heard nigget's heart beat last week. I have a complicated past full of infertility and a previous marriage.  I'm trying to just bathe in the joy and love the now but sometimes anxiety gets the best of me.  All I know for sure right now is that hearing a strong heart beat like that is the most amazing event in my life ever.
    Nice name! I'm Cindy too. Looks like we're the same age and I'm also expecting my first.

I hear you with the anxiety. I've struggled with that the last 10 days or so, but I'm really focusing on simply letting go and letting life happen. I haven't heard a heartbeat yet, but I'm sure it will be burned into my memory once I do!
  • Hello all! So nice to be a part of this! I am a first time mama to be with a due date of July 26th.  My SO and I are very excited. Can't wait to get to know everyone! ♥️🤰
  • Pregnant with hopefully second child,  have been ttc for three years with three losses along the way. Looking for somewhere to chat to pass the time until we announce to friends and family.
  • Hi all! This whole waiting period before being able to post is awful! I'm a FTM and my boyfriend and i live off the road system in Alaska. I'm a bit nervous about flying to and from Dr appointments because it'll get expensive quick but it'll be worth it. Best i can tell, I'm 7 weeks. First apt is in a couple weeks so I'll know more after that. Looking forward to sharing this adventure with you all!
    OMG. So many questions! I'm a rural country girl, but this is FASCINATING! I'm worried about having the kid en route to the hospital and we're 20 miles away. What kind of a trip is it for you to get to the Dr? Do you live in a community? Do you have roads, just not hooked to everything else? Do you go to work, in the traditional sense? What does your daily life look like? 

Sorry to bombard you with questions. You dont have to answer, I dont want to pry. I've always been intrigued by the remote nature of AK and your intro sparked that intrigue in a big way!
  • Hi ladies! I’ll be 38 next month and this is my first pregnancy. I’m 6w4d along with an EDD of 7/25. It looks like we conceived during the week that marked our 10 year first date anniversary. <3 We saw a flicker of a heartbeat at our appointment this past week and are cautiously optimistic about seeing a stronger one at the next appointment. For now, I’m working to manage my anxiety and get rid of this cold I’ve come down with.
  • Hi ladies! I’ll be 38 next month and this is my first pregnancy. I’m 6w4d along with an EDD of 7/25. It looks like we conceived during the week that marked our 10 year first date anniversary. <3 We saw a flicker of a heartbeat at our appointment this past week and are cautiously optimistic about seeing a stronger one at the next appointment. For now, I’m working to manage my anxiety and get rid of this cold I’ve come down with.
  • @tundra_tromper where off the road system? I taught for 2 years on the Kuskokwin and just moved to Kenai this summer. 
  • Hi all! I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy.  Due date us 4th of July! Conceived naturally but I had taken vitamin b6 to extend my luteal phase for a month and a half when I got my bfp. I literally got the bfp the day before my scheduled infertility appointment.  I'm of course terrified of all the things new moms are scared of. 
  • Hello! I am a 30 year old mom of 2. I work full time at one job and part time at another. In July of 2017, I had my tubes tied and recently shocked to find out that I am due in July of 2019. So far baby looks great! :) 
  • lynnsxoxoxolynnsxoxoxo member
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone! Im super nervous. My first pregnancy and my husband seems more nervous then excited. :(
  • Hi!! I am 30 and have one 2 yo daughter with my wonderful husband. I work in marketing for a University, but I'm also going back to school to become a history teacher. Weird fact: my daughter was born on my grandmother's birthday, and this one will be due around the same time as my other grandmother's birthday! Hoping that is a sign of a sticky, healthy pregnancy to come? 

**TW
    This is my fourth pregnancy. One CP before my daughter and one CP before this pregnancy. I'm currently 6 w + 5 d, which is farther than both losses, so... fingers crossed!
  • Hi!

I am 30 and from Melbourne, Australia. I am expecting my first child on the 1st July 2019. My boyfriend and I will be relocating to another state when I am 7 months, will be moving into a small 1 bedroom flat (2 cats, 2 adults,1 baby) which I am trying to figure out in my head how it will work!!!

i am now 10w1d, still struggling a lot with nausea, fatigue, anxiety and food aversions. I’ve lost 3kg since finding out, I just can’t think about food right now 🤢 I’m a healthy weight and my doc is cool with it.

i have my next U/S on 17th December where I will have the NT scan and bloods done. Can’t wait to get to this milestone and see the baby again, I have had a lot of anxiety since I found out, I’m trying to remain calm and be positive.... I don’t know if anyone else has the MTHFR gene mutation (homozygous C677), this plays on my mind but I am supplementing with everything I should be and trying to eat a healthy diet (although it’s hard right now!)

Looking forward to participating on the bump! Wishing you all the best in your journeys. 
  • strickland8052 Yay welcome to the July mom's club! We're due date moms. :D
  • joslanejoslane member
    edited December 2018
    Hello! Sahm mama of 2 wild boys and currently pregnant with 3rd baby. I'm due July 22nd! This is an unexpected pregnancy. I was determined to be done and my husband has his vastectomy schedule(Nov 30th). Found out I was pregnant Nov 18th. Well..guess we have a greater plan! I'm nervous, shocked, excited, happy all in one. 
    First thing I told my husband, "I'm pregnant....we're going to lose our minds" as I sobbed on his shoulder. He was so sweet and understanding about it. 
  • Hey Everyone

I'm Lindsay and I'm 32 years old (but I'll be 33 when the baby is born). This is my first pregnancy after about 8 months of trying with my partner. I'm 6 weeks 1 day and I'm due on July 30th. I got my BFP on 11/22 which is Thanksgiving here in the states. I had basically quit drinking while we were TTC, but on Thanksgiving it's our family tradition to go to a really amazing seafood restaurant here in the Pacific NW that's known for it's oysters....and also offers bottomless mimosas. Before leaving I thought "There's no way I'm pregnant....but I should take a quick test just to make sure....." and that's how I found out I'll be having a kiddo some time around the end of July  :joy:

Unfortunately I also was very unexpectedly laid off from my job about a week after I found out I was pregnant. Thankfully I can go on my partner's insurance but it's definitely added a lot more stress than I was hoping for during my first trimester. Job interviews while nauseous and suffering from pregnancy brain are the worst. I look forward to chatting with you guys and getting to know everyone here!
  • Hi everyone! Excited to be here! I have a daughter that will be 3 years old next week(time has flown by)! I had a misscariage over the summer so I’m a little nervous to share with anyone in my personal life.  It was overwhelming dealing with my own feelings and then having to tell some of my closest friends and family that I had shared the news with last time. So I’m so happy to have this safe space with all of you! 
    Anyway, I’m excitedly awaiting my first visit which is next week! -Kiki 
  • Bye all I’m out. Miscarriage #2 confirmed today. Two pregnancies....two miscarriages... maybe I’ll have a double rainbow then? Take care. Wishing you all healthy and happy continued pregnancies. 
  • Hello ladies! I'm Rachael, 27 married to my high school sweetheart. We have a 2 y.o. son and have an EDD July 12th with high suspect to change as I'm terrible at remembering my schedule. I work as a nurse and my H is starting up his own business right now. In my little spare time I honestly just enjoy being with my baby doing mom things. 
  • @knottie698f7302d58d6447 I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️❤️
  • Hello everyone!

I’m definitely late in joining!

Im 33 and 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. 

We were shocked to find out we got pregnant on our first try. 

I had had a bit of blood with my cervical mucus today and it’s pretty much making me thing I’m going to miscarry. 

I dont have my first US until Dec 18 at 8 weeks. 

Hoping everything is okay. 
  • Hi ladies! Deciding to join the forum afternoon lurking for a few weeks. I’m currently 6 weeks, 3 days and feeling very cautious after having a MMC at 12 weeks in June. 6 week ultrasound showed a slower heartbeat than the dr would like to see so now I’m waiting 1 week for the follow up sono. Trying to think positively & hopeful to stick around until July!
  • edited December 2018
    Hi everyone,

Great to be here! I'm sending a huge hello from sunny Perth, Western Australia. Currently 10 weeks 5 days. Doing the Harmony test this Wednesday as part of the NIPT screening and to find out gender! I'm 28, my husband is 33 and we've been together for 10 years, married for 3. This is our first baby! We are so excited beyond belief! We're hoping to raise the baby bilingual (trilingual if possible as both hubby and I speak different languages originally) so if anyone has experience with teaching their kids another language from the beginning would love to hear your insights. Due July 3!
  • Hi everyone,

Great to be here! I'm sending a huge hello from sunny Perth, Western Australia. Currently 10 weeks 5 days. Doing the Harmony test this Wednesday as part of the NIPT screening and to find out gender! I'm 28, my husband is 33 and we've been together for 10 years, married for 3. This is our first baby! We are so excited beyond belief! We're hoping to raise the baby bilingual (trilingual if possible as both hubby and I speak different languages originally) so if anyone has experience with teaching their kids another language from the beginning would love to hear your insights. Due July 3!
    Welcome, Knottie and congratulations! We would love to get to know you better here! Please head on over to the pinned post that explains how to change your username so it's easier to recognize you and your posts :) 
  • @knottieaba455a40b923c88 I’m raising my DD (3 years old) bilingual using the one parent one language method. We live in France and my husband does exclusively French with her (+ the nanny and pre school) and I do exclusive English, even when speaking with my husband in front of DD. It was a bit weird to switch to English with my husband and have him answer in French at first but it seems to be working as DD’s English is great so far! Even has my midwestern accent :)
  • Hi Everyone! I'm melissa, 37, hubby is 43. We are expecting our first little one together EDD July 21, an early birthday gift for me :blush: I have a 10 yr old daughter from a previous relationship, she is excited to be a big sister (finally!) and really hoping she gets a little sister lol. We have our first U/S tmrw and hoping everything will feel a bit more "real" after that :smile: