August 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms Month of December

Re: Symptoms Month of December

• Options
    What’s your due date: 8/18
    What are your symptoms: Not a lot yet, mainly nausea & some dizziness. I had very severe MS for 22 weeks last time and was on nausea meds until delivery, so planning an early Dr. visit to have meds on hand, in case it's the same this time! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I've been feeling pretty sick today, luckily no vomiting but my stomach is NOT happy. I swear my morning coffee also tasted like bacon and it was awful  :s Pregnancy does weird things to you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 8/14

Sore nipples, horrible gas pain, insomnia and my anxiety has been worse this past week than before I was pregnant. I was extremely nauseous and puked once the day before my missed period but unclear if that was a stomach bug or something pregnancy related! My morning sickness didn’t start until week 7 with DD...
  • Options
    @lfrank12 all my symptoms started earlier and were worse with my 2nd child. I started puking around 4w2d weeks with my son (2nd kid), and even earlier with this baby! 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Due date is 8/10

I’ve been tired on and off but heartburn started out of nowhere this weekend. I had a couple of Halos yesterday and needed Tums afterwards!

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Due Date: 8/14
    Symptoms: fatigue, HUNGRY, some light cramping here and there, very emotional constipation and very little nausea. 
  • Options
    I slept like 💩 last night! The bloat was real yesterday & I just could not get comfortable. Today I'm going to need all the caffeine I'm allowed. :sleeping:
  • Options
    @deecherise gotta love the disappearing/reappearing symptoms. These babies! 

• Options
    I've been feeling way more nauseous this week... I can't handle nursing DS at night anymore as I get super sick. 
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl Hope you start getting decent sleep!

@deecherise Bloating is not fun but I think mine has finally gone down a little bit. Although I had my first Coke in about 10 months yesterday at the company potluck and my stomach was in knots afterwards! Not sure if the carbonation or what but had to run to the bathroom for that one. I guess no more Coke/soda for me (I craved Coke last time...so weird).

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    database6database6 member
    edited December 2018
    EDD 8/5

I’m still so tired, but my cramps have stopped lately. Still nauseas, my sinus are in a mess, and mostly just exhausted. I have some food aversions, but no real cravings yet. 

*edited to add due date*

• Options
    8/23 EDD 

MS didn't start until 6-8 weeks with my first two, but I LOOKED at raw chicken a few hours ago and then threw up. Great! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due date-August 22ndish 
    Symptoms- beyond exhausted all I want to do is sleep. My boobs are so tender. I took out my old nursing bras today because I just want to be comfortable. I forgot how amazing it is to not have underwire or tight fitted bras. My boobs feel like they are on a pillow highly recommend. 
  • Options
    Due Date: 8/2/2019
    Symptoms: Sore and painful breasts....like to take my bra off to take a shower is excruciating! It feels like they weight 5 lbs a piece more! Very nauseous. Very bloated and gassy. Had to buy extenders for my pants because I can't button them. Although it was like this last time too. Emotional. Everything smells very strong which makes the nausea worse.
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel my morning sickness started before I even hit 4 weeks this time. I tested positive 3-4 days before my period and the reason I took a test was because I dry-heaved like 5 times in my car that morning. This is my 3rd kiddo. I've had m/s with my other two and this is the earliest the sickness has started! Weee!

• Options
    My boobs are super sore, my eating is all over the place, and I just want to poop. :( On Monday I ordered a bunch of yummy appetizers at a restaurant and they arrived and I was like...mmmm no now I'm not hungry. And I'm so constipated!!! Started adding in Metamucil yesterday, hopefully it will help.
  • Options
    @drmrsthecounselor TMI probably, but I have a bit of the opposite issue. Let me go make that "what my pregnant selt is eating" thread!
  • Options
    Due date: August 19th. 

Symptoms: fatigue/insomnia (insomnia is probably more thyroid related,) just starting to get a little bit of nausea. And crazy bad heartburn already. Also I'm really hungry all the time, but also probably thyroid related as my tsh is actually pretty low. 
  • Options
    @runningisrad That's me also! This is #3. I tested at 4 days pre-period (because I'm far too impatient) and then the nausea hit yesterday at 3w5d... Maybe this one is a boy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have less nausea today so naturally I'm stressing over it.  First tri is so much fun  :|
  • Options
    @mkrel this is also me. I went days without nausea and it freaked me out. Then, I almost spontaneously puked out of nowhere the other night. Now I'm back to worrying about not being sick.
  • Options
    @mkrel @deecherise I mash on my boobs all day every day to make sure they still hurt. First trimester SUCKS

• Options
    My insomnia is out of control! I can fall asleep okay but as soon as I wake up to pee I’m literally awake for at least 2-3 hours every night, if not more. It’s killing me!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    What’s your due date: 8/14
    What are your symptoms: So far I have some cramping, my breasts are very full but not too sore, I'm a little fatigued, and I am so overly emotional that it's getting a little ridiculous.
  • Options
    Due date: August 17th ish?

Symptoms: Fatigue, insomnia, sore breasts, nausea but only one bout of vomiting so far..My tastebuds are SO thrown off, I can't enjoy my coffee anymore as it just tastes off to me. I'm hungry 24/7 and these hot flashes are murder. I'm also getting light cramping on and off. Probably the most difficult though is that my toddler who normally loves her father more than me has gotten SO so clingy lately. She's extra cuddly and needy, so I'm trying to fight the fatigue and give her the attention she needs. 
  • Options
    Due 8/2 - Lost my dinner last night while trying to change my DD #2 diaper.  Thank god DH heard me and RAN to the rescue lol Usually he is the one dry heaving to poops and I look at him and am like Grow up it's just poop.  But yesterday, nope, tried and lost it all.  at least I made it to the bathroom once he got to the changing table. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Loss of appetite, diarrhea, and hair loss- potentially all related to my thyroid being off? I need to get it tested.

Plus evening nausea. That definitely didn't start this early with my first.

EDD: 8/20
  • Options
    alexisg777alexisg777 member
    edited December 2018
    Exhaustion,  scent aversions, nausea. I really wish my 3 year old didn't like peanut butter... I can't stand the smell !
    Edd aug 15
  • Options
    Edd 8/12

nausea , bloat and loose stool (to put it politely), heavy boobs. I’ve seen more bathrooms in the last week and a half than I’d care to.

I’m on daily progesterone injections so that is for sure contributing to the bowel and gas issues .

Still happy and hopeful though .. I’ll take all the symptoms for a healthy babe

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• Options
    What’s your due date: 08/19/19

What are your symptoms: My symptoms come and go. Before I even knew I was pregnant I was really sensitive to smell, and so nauseous that I could not afford to drive or be in a car. Frequent urination, pooping, farting (sometimes they smell so bad too )😔, increased thirst, insomnia, fatigue, back pain, etccc.... And the list goes on and on.... But it's all worth it! 
  • Options
    @alexisg777 my husband tried to kiss me after eating peanut butter and I was so disgusted. The smell was just so strong! 
  • Options
    EDD 8/20.  I am a little emotional and my breasts are a little sore.  I also feel slightly bloated.  This is my first pregnancy, so I really don't know what symptoms I should be experiencing, which makes me nervous.  Trying to calm the heck down and stay positive, though!
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess There really is no set "should have these symptoms"! There is a huge range, and you could have any combo of symptoms as time goes on.  :)
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl thank you.  I keep reading/hearing that every person and every pregnancy is different, so there's no point in worrying.  I can't really control what is going on in there anyway, besides taking good care of myself. 
  • Options
    Add random insomnia and early morning bathroom visits to the mix. I also puked for the first time yesterday. 
  • Options
    I had ongoing annoying nausea with DS, but as of a few days ago, I have ongoing, moderate to extreme nausea that actually makes me vomit. I'm really hoping this is short lived... The super sense of smell does not help this. 
    And nursing my 2 year old is painful now, hoping to get him 100% weaned very quickly.
  • Options
    The nausea is killing me! DH just bought me some Pink Stork candies. They have b6 and ginger in them. The ginger is a little spicy, but overall they’re pretty good and they’ve actually been helping!