Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Treatment & Testing w/o 12/3

2»

Re: IF Treatment & Testing w/o 12/3

• @purplg8r Horray for PASP!  So many warm wishes coming your way. 

@alohaku How was your mock+real transfer?  (sorry if I missed an update)

@beachbunnyxo123 Sunday is so close!!  GL. So glad this cycle is headed in the right direction. 

• Loading the player...
  • What's up with all these drive-bys lately? 

@zamora_spin It seemed to just be a bad day. At least his count was okay? Hopefully you're right, and morph is just one small piece of the puzzle! Oh my goodness, Tuesday is going to be here so soon!! What exactly is a "natural cycle" transfer? I am trying to learn as much as I can about IVF as that will be our next step. 

@Swiftlet You're getting so many things knocked out! That's great!
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited December 2018
    @crookshanks10 I’m sorry you aren’t feeling optimistic :disappointed: Inwill cross all my fingers and toes that this is it! 

@zamora_spin Moving right along, I love it! Such exciting times in this thread with so many recent transfers.

Our weekend consists of another appt tomorrow (we’re both off and hopefully can do something pleasant too), working Saturday, funeral Saturday afternoon, work Christmas party right afterwards then our weekly volunteer gig on Sunday. I’m tired just thinking of everything we have on our plate! What about you? Hopefully you can keep busy to keep pass the time til Tuesday! :)
  • @zamora_spin I hope they could confirm O today!

@Swiftlet I hope your hsg went well today!
  • @zamora_spin Everytime I see mitochondria I think "the powerhouse of the cell"  :D
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I think that's the exact phrase the guest used actually! He said whereas embryos get half their genetic material from sperm and half from egg, the mitochondria comes exclusively from the egg, further putting pressure on all of our eggs  :#
  • @zamora_spin hope my eggs are up for the challenge  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @zamora_spin Thank you for explaining it! I hope everything goes well on Tuesday! I have my fx for you!!
  • @chichiphin sometimes it's almost more exciting when you have to be at your absolute quietest so that no one hears you. Good luck!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kiki047 sorry for the bad news! Hoping things turn around for you in the future <3
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @swiftlet It’s so hard to feel all those waves of emotion at each step- referral, evaluation, diagnosis, and at treatment time. Be kind to yourself as you feel the feels. It’s olay to waller around with a pint of ice cream & a good show to numb out for a while ❤️
  • @chichiphin That sucks that your IUI was cancelled but at least you body responded well to the letrozole. Good luck!
    @kiki047 I am so sorry to read your update.  Hopefully they can get you some answers soon.
    @Swiftlet I completely understand what you mean about all the IF emotions.  We only have issues on my side so I feel a lot of guilt but MH reminds me all the time it's not my fault.  I know it can be hard to find new problems but at least now you are aware of the issue and can find ways to treat it.
    @purplg8r @alohamora @Avrilmai Congtats on being PUPO!!!
    @zamora_spin That was an amazing description of a natural cycle FET!
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @chichiphin I’m sorry your cycle got cancelled.  It can be so frustrating 

@kiki047 I’m so sorry about your news.  I’m  hoping it’s just a fibroid but it’s so hard not to worry until you really know. 

@Swiftlet I’m sorry it didn’t go as you’d hoped. All the emotions and stress of IF suck
  • Yay @beachbunnyxo123, Happy Transfer!! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @kiki047 must have posted just before i did- I’m sorry to hear about the scary news. Sincerely hope it’s just a shadow and nothing more <3

@beachbunnyxo123 I hope everything goes perfectly for you tomorrow!!