July 2019 Moms

Symptoms of the Week-- 12/3

Re: Symptoms of the Week-- 12/3

• Ate protein for the first time today so maybe I can go workout. My trainer will probably try to send me home but I haven’t been in 3 weeks and I need to get my workouts in. I’m so nervous!!  Trying to keep this down before I go in.... & hopefully it stays down during and after the workout too. 
  • Stomach has actually not been to bad to me since the stomach bug. I'm hungry, but not craving anything too unhealthy, and only mildly nauseated. Boobs hurt like effing hell though. 

Also had a moment of sciatica pain running up my leg and down my back yesterday. Didn't miss that at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m pretty good. Intermittent nausea still but I can’t complain- appetite has been better. I feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen. I’m going to try a local barre class tonight I’m excited! I’ve been doing home videos by tone it up so going out to a class will be fun. 
  • I am so weak and have been insatiably hungry. I had a couple mandarine oranges and cheese crisps before bed, but by the time I got in bed I was starving again. I felt that way this morning and have really been having a hard time moving around. I feel like I'm going to tip over. 
  • Nausea all day lately is making me feel so icky. My stomach is feeling thicker too, probably bloat. Can't really complain, just majorly over this queasy feeling.
  • I am so moody and cranky because I feel tired and just icky a lot of the time. By the time I get home from work I have NOTHING left in me. My nausea has gotten a little better but in general food is just not exciting to me. Then I'll randomly crave something and NEED it. I've been eating like a little kid, though, crackers or veggie sticks and veggie dip, yogurt, popsicles, etc. My chef SO does not like it since he's used to preparing full dinners every night. lol
  • @literatureandink My DH compared me to our toddler, standing at the pantry and wanted to eat something and refusing to pick something because none of it is what I want. 
  • I’ve been feeling pretty good! smile this baby loves milk and while I’m usually very sensitive to lactose, everything is fine! I’ve been a lot more hungry lately and been craving healthier foods. I almost never want fast foods or sweets. Definitely exhausted all of the time and my boobs are tender.
  • @foodislove so you feel my pain then! I hate how whiny I am but I seriously can't help it! And I want to eat but don't want to eat and then I DO eat and I'm full and feel icky. Somehow I have to keep my stomach not empty but not full...
  • So constipated. I just want to poop. I have had a lot of dizzy spells lately too. Boob pain and nausea still comes and goes. Constant snacking has really helped with the nausea.
  • My boobs are the real problem. My husband and I went to the first holiday party of the season on Saturday and the hugs were an experience. I actually yelped at one point and had to cover it with “losing my balance” because the hugger doesn’t know I’m pregnant haha! Also, does anyone else spend their entire day peeing? I feel like I should move my desk into one of the stalls at work. Otherwise, a little tired and a little queasy but I can’t really complain. 
  • foodislovefoodislove member
    edited December 2018
    @literatureandink That full/empty line is really annoying, I feel you.

@lorivard Here on the peeing. All. the. damn. time. I'm surprised my coworkers haven't figured what's up with how often I have to get up to go the restroom. My office is in the back so I have to walk all the way through our work area every time.
  • 6 weeks now. Feeling so exhausted by about 7pm and super sore boobs. My sister said her nausea started at 7 weeks, so I’m bracing myself or that 
  • OMFG. The lack of sleep is killing me. I got to work this morning and just wanted to cry because I'm so tired and not capable of dealing with other people's problems. 

How in the hell am I going to make it when this kid comes out?!?!? Serious FTM anxiety going right now.

Let's just say I'm an emotional nightmare.  o:)>:)
  • So much nausea! The puking has let up a bit, so that’s nice. I tried to eat first thing this morning in hopes it would help a bit, but it just made me feel worst. My DH has been such a trooper, taking on extra stuff with the boys and the house, and I’m so thankful, because i feel completely useless right now 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I thought I was catching a cold but it never came full blown. I was just congested all week. Finally on one of my apps I am following through my pregnancy, it said to expect some congestion.

I have puked at least once a day since first day of week 6, I'm now 9+1. I've been put on Unisom/b6 but it didn't do anything, then about a week ago I was put on Prochlorperazine and nothing has helped except make me extra groggy and sleepy. Today is the first day I'm running on no meds and so far so good. Not sure if the medication was making it worse or the nausea is naturally going away.

My abdominal cramping has stopped significantly, but the stomach itching has begun.

I would say my biggest symptom is being exhausted, I started going on walks yesterday and after 40 minutes, I was pooped!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I’ve been feeling pretty good! smile this baby loves milk and while I’m usually very sensitive to lactose, everything is fine! I’ve been a lot more hungry lately and been craving healthier foods. I almost never want fast foods or sweets. Definitely exhausted all of the time and my boobs are tender.
    Please change your screen name. 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Having some of the same symptoms mentioned here, plus a big issue with smells the past couple weeks. Everything smells extra strong to me, and now my personal space has to be bigger, just so I don't have to smell other people... I'm sure it looks bad when I back away from people who are talking to me or sit separate from everyone in a meeting.
  • Anyone else feel like they are dying slowly? I have had nausea 24/7 since week 6 and I am 9 weeks now. I only throw up about once per day or every other day, but anytime I drink water I throw up. So in order to try not to dehydrate I have been drinking other things like ginger ale, peppermint tea and some fruit juices, but I am not used to so much sugar and none of those really take the place of water. This has been causing headaches and extreme lethargy. I won't say fatigue, because that to me means drowsy like I could fall asleep. What I am experiencing is more like zero energy at all times to do anything, even minor tasks around the house or to walk out to get food, etc. All this bread/carbs to stave off the nausea is making me feel very sluggish and bloated and I feel like I am already totally "showing" at just 9 weeks from all the carbs/sugars and constant eating even when I am not hungry. Instead of being able to be proactive like I thought I would during first trimester (getting exercise, eating healthy and balanced, drinking plenty of milk and water) I am only reactive, as in trying not to puke. This is resulting in me doing all of the opposite things I thought I would be doing. Anyone else going through this? Any advice? 1st pregnancy. 
  • I thought it was just me, but my sensitivity to lactose has also abated during this pregnancy. So weird how our bodies work like that. However, some of my other tummy issues remain and are actually worse now, like my IBS and constipation/bloating due to slower digestion. 
  • meandlittlebmeandlittleb member
    edited December 2018
    Hey mamas, looking for some advice/reassurance here. I'm 6w+3d and my symptoms have been mild/next to nothing since getting my BFP over 2 weeks ago. Idk if I should worry or just consider myself lucky. Anyone else going through something similar or any STM+ had a similar experience and baby turned out fine? First appt isn't until 12/20. Think I'll call Dr in the morning though. 
  • @meandlittlebabyb this is my first pregnancy, but my symptoms have all been mild too. A little pain here and there, quite a bit of fatigue, a little food aversion and that's about it. I've been told I'm fine and the few tests I've had confirm that. Hang in there!
  • @hannahdaawn71 I’m with you on the milk thing, I only ever want to drink milk when I’m pregnant I remember the same thing happened when I was pregnant with DD. 

Im actually feeling okay. Nausea when I first wake up at 430 to DH’s alarm but it only lasts an hour or so, then I’m usually good most of the day, some days a little more tired and cranky than others. The heartburn at night is killer though, it seems to come no matter what I eat. I’m also pretty backed up which has been uncomfortable and hasn’t helped with the bloating at all but overall I definitely feel lucky I don’t have it any worse. Ladies with all day morning sickness my heart goes out to you, I don’t know how i would be functioning right now in your shoes 
  • @meandlittlebabyb I had absolutely no symptoms my first pregnancy throughout the whole first trimester. Early in the second I threw up one time. Late in the second and thru the third I had horrible sciatic nerve problems. That is is. I don’t remember complaining at all. This time around is totally different. I’ve been nauseous since week 5. I’m 7+1 now. I’m constantly tired. Body just feels icky. Nothing sounds good to eat. I have a constant headache. I got super emotional last night to DH and was crying because I just want to feel normal again, but he kept reassuring me it’ll come...I’m growing our beautiful baby.
  • Lately I've been having sharp pain in my very low abdomen when I sneeze or cough or even roll over the wrong way in bed. Anyone else get this or am I alone?

Also, yes to milk! I am in love with ice cold milk right now!
  • Thanks @cindler and @abmeier, I really appreciate that insight. Hoping I can just start to relax and let this little bean do their thing!
  • @Tippy05 I think you’re referring to round ligament pain. Isn’t it lovely?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Nausea has kicked in between week 6 and 7. Mostly before lunch. After lunch I just don’t have an appetite for anything. If I keep a little something in my stomach the nausea s is me better. Also having a hard time with the fine line between empty and full. That too full feeling is a really yucky feeling. Weird, though... chocolate covered marshmallow Santa’s don’t give me that feeling 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @Tippy05 yes!! I was just coming to here to say that. It's painful.

The nausea is letting up but I'm still hungry but not hungry and nothing will satisfy me .
  • @Tippy05 yes, round ligament pain... its awful!
  • My most annoying symptom is sciatica (typically after I work out). Last time I didn’t have it until my third trimester. Gonna be a long road lol
  • TMI... but... Is anyone else having diarrhea issues? Is that normal? 
  • I just want to poop normally.  All I can seem to do is fart constantly.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @rgn12 Not sure if it’s normal but I’ve been having issues too. Either diarrhea or I don’t poop for days. 🙄

• Couldn't sleep last night. I feel like I'm running on fumes. I keep having dreams where I lose the pregnancy, so I'm ready for my first appointment already. Anxiety + no sleep = cranky human.
  • Omg. I’m freaking out. I have a new hemroid already. I only got one with my last pregnancy and not until the end. How is this already happening? This one is painful. The one from my son is huge but it never bothers me. 
  • Didn't sleep well last night... Extra nauseous with a bad headache today... Trying so hard to keep food down... Stayed home from work
  • @NicholeL16 that sounds awful  :# I'm so sorry!

• Everything stinks! I went to Starbucks for breakfast and I can still smell stale breakfast sausage on me. Still can't handle acidic foods - I had a few sips of orange juice yesterday and it ruined my appetite for the whole day :(
    Spotting dark brown again...ugh. No pain, but still unsettling.
    Is anyone else bleeding a lot more easily? Yesterday my piercing bled when I took my earring out and my lip bled when I scrubbed it with a wet washcloth.