Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW FriYAY 12/7

brookert615brookert615 member
edited December 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TWW FriYAY 12/7

• brookert615brookert615 member
    edited December 2018

Good morning, ladies! I think I go here now! Just waiting for my CH!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 18/?

Timing: 👎🏼

Typical LP length: 7-11ish

Testing: Nah.

R/R: So happy Friday is finally here!!! Going to DH’s work Christmas party tomorrow so my diet will be a little derailed. Plan on going to the gym still but they always have an Italian restaurant cater so...

CS/Q:

Edit: spoiler malfunction.

TW
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 23/5 after bench 

CD/DPO: 11/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length:  15 days

Testing: I have a ton of crappy tests (I think they are 50 ius) so I will use them like crazy until they are gone, so I will test early.

R/R:   I am going Christmas shopping with my mom today, so that should be fun!  Hopefully my ovulation migraine is done with.  It didn’t get really bad, so I am hoping that is not a sign that it isn’t done with.  Tomorrow, I am going to a horse/tractor/Christmas parade, which we love, but I don’t look forward to freezing!  Also, my vengeful kitty finally stopped peeing in the house (he peed about 7 times and pooped once) but the jerk peed right in the middle of a Christmas puzzle dh and I were doing!

@brookert615 , have fun st the Christmas party!  neither dh or my office allows spouses anymore which is crap, but at least this year they are the same evening so at least it doesn’t take up too much time away from each other.
  • inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited December 2018
    Good morning!

@brookert615 have fun at the party!

Month/Cycle: 18/16

CD/DPO: 28/13-ish

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: nah, decided not to this morning

R/R: the Oklahoma City airport has a Cinnabon and I am so happy! Gonna have happy travels now! DH took off of work today and I should be home by 3 so we'll probably cuddle then go on a date to a restaurant we have yet to pick.

CS/Q: big temp drop this morning so I'm expecting AF on my trip home. Ugh. Somebody remind me to call my RE if it shows up! I don't want to forget to get the process started for my IUI!

ETA: it's early and I forgot to put my chart in a spoiler. Guess the iced coffee hasn't kicked in yet

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess I hope the conferences go well and easy for you!  I am sorry your chart is mocking you, my chart turns triphasic 50% of the time and I tell myself each month I am not going to temp in the TWW to stop myself from getting excited.  In my experience, a pretty chart means nothing.
    TW with my last pregnancy, my temps never rose at all for a second time, they actually went lower, but maybe clomid was to blame or the issues that eventually caused me to miscarry.

That sounds more negative than I was going for, but it is still early so fx for you!

@inthewoods23 sorry for the temp drop, hopefully you remember to call your RE!  And I love Cinnabon, there is one about an hour from us at a mall I go to usually once a year and I always get one there and one to go!

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -2

Testing: After i work this weekend 

R/R: hubbys birthday was great last night!

@emeraldduchess I'm sorry about temps! I hope your conference goes well :)

@brookert615 have fun at the party!

@holly321 I need to get on it with Christmas shopping. Are you almost done?

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 16/ 2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: not sure you 

CS/Q: pretty sure I ovulated on CD14 but FF isn't giving me crosshairs and I got a temp increase today but not as high as I expected. I guess it's a guessing game this month 

• @daisy0322 I am no where near done!  And where go are going today is more just for fun, and I foresee me buying myself presents, lol.  My dad and I are shopping for my mom tomorrow with my dad and dh and I are off work Monday to shop.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/4 but we actually started trying last December

CD/DPO: 14/2

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 I think

Testing: in a week or so

R/R: life is hard lately, but I'm hanging in there. Today sucked because it was bitter cold outside, and my papers came extremely late. So since I share a car with my husband he could only help me deliver part of my route and I had to do the rest myself in my boot.
    It wasn't terrible, but I'm exhausted and have my doubts that I will actually get any sleep this morning. 

CS/Q: not really
  • @brookert615 yay so excited you go here now! I hope you have a great time at your Christmas party tonight!
    @emeraldduchess sorry for the BFN :( I hope today flies by for you. Happy Friday!
    @holly321 wtf cat?!!! I hope you have fun with your mom tonight and your headache goes away!
    @inthewoods23 Cinnabon sounds heavenly! Have a great date night with YH! 
    @daisy0322 glad you and YH had fun last night! I’m sure he loved the cake. 
    @kimmer1412 hmmmm it’s kind of hard to tell O from your chart. Do you temp orally or vaginally?
    @projectalice I’m sorry you’re having a bad day. I hope it gets better from here on out! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? 

Month/Cycle: 14

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: next Saturday or maybe before knowing myself

R/R: just really hoping today is better than yesterday, which shouldn’t be hard! DH and I are going out to dinner tonight, which I’m excited for. 

CS/Q: just SS like a mofo which is ridiculous given my DPO

• @emeraldduchess Sorry about the BFN :(. Your chart is quite beautiful!!! Enjoy your weekend!

@holly321 What a bummer they don't allow spouses! Enjoy Christmas shopping with your mom! Stay warm during the parade tomorrow!!!!

@inthewoods23 Thank you!!! Enjoy all of those Cinnabons! Enjoy the extra time with YH!

@daisy0322 Glad YH had a great birthday!

@kimmer1412 I would just wait for another few days of temps. FF does that a lot lol.

@projectalice Sorry you're going through a tough time. Hope you can get a chance to relax!

@b_1029 I just missed you cycle buddy! lol. FX today is a good day for you! Enjoy your date night! Are you going anywhere fun?
    TW
  • @brookert615 enjoy the party! You can get back on track with your diet after the weekend :wink:
    @emeraldduchess sorry about your temps and BFN. TGIF!
    @holly321 that Christmas parade sounds like fun. And cat pee is the worsssst!
    @inthewoods23 yay for date night! Have fun!
    @daisy0322 glad YH had a good birthday and enjoyed that awesome cake.
    @kimmer1412 wow, yeah I wouldn't know what to make of those temps.
    @projectalice sorry to hear you're having a hard day. Hope you get some R&R this weekend :smile:
    @b_1029 I see that chart. FX for you! Have fun with YH tonight.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/3 or 4

Timing: great either way

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: not yet

R/R: I feel pretty good today. My coworker came to me this morning and apologized, which is a start. The staff Christmas party is today which will be fun, but I'm not looking forward to hiding that I'm not drinking. DH and I will do something fun later tonight.

CS/Q: FF changed my cross hairs this morning from solid on CD 12 to dotted on CD 13 because my temp dropped this morning. Still a bit confused/worried about my CM since I only had one day of watery and no EWCM.  I'm thinking it's because I'm just fresh off of BCP.

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    @lillywonderland @brookert615 we were going to go to a nice steakhouse because his parents gave us a gift card for our anniversary, but it’s already booked up till 9:30 tonight (and this grandma is not eating that late) so I think we’re going to go to this super southern place we’ve never eaten at before. Menu is fried chicken, grits, collard greens type stuff. I’m glad I worked out this morning!
    ETA I’m looking at their menu right now and it’s pretty small but my top pick is the blackened shrimp po boy. Seafood always sounds good to me! 
  • @themadcamel Glad you're feeling good today! Enjoy your Christmas party!

@lillywonderland HEY LADY! What a bummer YH has to work!!! That's cute you take little walks in the neighborhood! #GOALS (I will totally do that when I move out of my current rental house lolll) How cute about the train set up! DH's Christmas party is casual - everyone is WAY older than us because DH is a mechanic at a school district and they are our parents ages. But man do those old farts know how to party lol. That dress sounds amazing - so sad the zipper broke :'(! I've been eyeing up velvet dresses but I have nowhere to wear them hahah.

@b_1029 Oh, girl enjoy all of that southern food!  <3
    TW
  • Hi, all! I've been actively lurking since May, but haven't participated a whole lot. Trying to get better about it! Posting my info & then coming back to reply.
    Also, sorry in advance if the spoiler doesn't work correctly. Haven't added one before!

Month/Cycle: 23/22

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +2

Typical LP length: Still unsure. AF still comes and goes as she pleases, even during medicated cycles. 

Testing: Trying to wait until at least 10 DPO, but you know I'm going to test this weekend like a psycho. But when you have the cheapies from Amazon...

R/R: LOL :D Making Christmas arrangements with my MIL. But also acupuncture twice a week, which I am loving.

CS/Q: Anyone else only see a tiny rise after O? We were benched this cycle for more testing with a new RE, but I O'd anyway (usually never O on a natural cycle), but not feeling hopeful about it. 

• edited December 2018
    Sorry for the post and run. I’m volunteering today so I won’t be at work until later. Will tag then.
    ETA mobile bumpin is hard. Chart would not add.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD 29 / 10 DPO (?)

Timing: thought it was good

Typical LP length: last cycle was 8-9

Testing: already got a BFN today so I’m sure I’m out

R/R: Going to my moms house tonight for pizza and to see the Santa float that our city does. Then tomorrow morning we are getting a tree (finally).

CS/Q: another temp drop today. Seriously just waiting for AF over here.

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @brookert615 Hey cycle twin! Hope that you have a great time at the Christmas party tomorrow!
    @emeraldduchess I hope those conferences fly by so you can get to the weekend.
    @holly321 Enjoy shopping with your mom.
    @inthewoods23 Have a safe flight back! I hope you have a great time cuddling with YH and going on a date night.
    @daisy0322 so glad that YH had a great birthday!
    @kimmer1412 I hate when temps and FF get confusing. Keep temping and maybe the next two days will provide some clarity.
    @projectalice I'm sorry that you've been having a rough time lately. Cold weather never helps. Hope you're able to get some rest and relaxation in.
    @b_1029 I hope that you have a great time at dinner. I usually start SS like crazy around DPO 7 too. I wonder what it is about then that makes me feel like "ok now must obsess"
    @lillywonderland hey girl hey! Sorry about YH having to work. That's rough. That yard does sound EPIC and amazing!

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: CD 16 / 1 DPO

Timing: SMEP

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: nope.

R/R: I have errands to run today but it's so cold outside and wet. Tomorrow is that 20's murder mystery dinner party, I have a dress but trying to figure out what to do with my hair to look 20's (it's super long right now).

CS/Q:

• @themadcamel I’m glad your coworker apologized to you! I hope the rest of your day goes as smoothly! Enjoy your Christmas party and all the food! Mmmm. 

@b_1029 lol @ the Grandma comment. Who the eff eats at 9:30? That seems too late, man! I like to have my bra off by 7. I love that you already have perused the menu to let us know what you’re going to get!! The shrimp po boy sounds MMMMMMMMMM.

@brookert615 Party with the old folks, lol. Don’t try to keep up with them - they’ve had more years of experience!! 🤣 Half of the reason why I loved that velvet dress was because I liked feeling myself. Velvet is sooooooo soft. 

@oklahomak Welcome! You’re going to love it here - these ladies are the best!! I hope you’re not here for long though!
  • @emeraldduchess I'm sorry about your BFN! Hopefully it's just diluted like you said. Fx for a late BFP!! How are you feeling?

@holly321 That parade sounds like way too much fun lol. Also, aren't cats the worst sometimes? Ours revenge pees any time I change his food or litter... always in the middle of our bed  :|

@inthewoods23 Your chart was looking so good! Will this be your first IUI? Also, isn't the OKC airport great?! Not the fanciest, but I average 11 minutes from parking my car, getting through security and getting to my gate. That's a win, in my book lol. 

@daisy0322 FX for your BFP this evening! Are you itching to get home and test? How were your temps?

@kimmer1412 It's hard to say! It's always so frustrating when your chart doesn't give you an obvious O day!

@projectalice I'm so sorry, friend. This is such a hard time of year anyway, especially when there are additional unwanted circumstances. Sending you good vibes for some peace and relaxation.

@b_1029 Have so much fun on your date! Also, fx for some more symptoms & more steadily climbing temps!

@lillywonderland Boo to husbands having to work weekends! But hopefully your walks are nice - they sound so  enchanting!

@themadcamel Your timing really is great! Hopefully that leads to your stay here being short and sweet! Totally understand on the struggle to hide you're not drinking... and also having to admit you're not KU yet when a friend grills you about it.

@stephanie123456 Sorry about your BFN :( But enjoy your Christmas festivities! Maybe that will be a nice mood booster. 

@littleredm That murder mystery party sounds SO fun! I love that you're dressing up - they are so much better when people really get into them!
  • misshelen86misshelen86 member
    edited December 2018
    @brookert615 Enjoy eating all the food!

@emeraldduchess Sorry for the BFN. Glad all your parent teacher conferences will be done and you can relax this weekend!

@holly321 Have fun Christmas shopping with your mom. Sounds like a fun parade tomorrow! Bundle up!

@inthewoods23 Cinnabon sounds yummy. Hope you and YH have a lovely date night!

@daisy0322 Glad you had fun celebrating YH birthday! Cake looked great!

@kimmer1412 Not sure when you O’d, maybe it will become more clear in a few days?

@projectalice Sorry it’s a rough day. Hope you’re able to relax this weekend!

@b_1029 Enjoy your dinner out with YH!

@lillywonderland That sucks YH has to work this weekend. The winter train wonderland sounds amazing! I love when people go all out with their decorating. And too cute he was sitting people-watching with his cat!

@themadcamel Glad your coworker apologized. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Christmas party!

@oklahomak The cheapies from Amazon are dangerous! I’m embarrassed by how many I’ve used in the last few months. I’m curious, is making Christmas arrangements with MIL a rant or rave? The rise in temp looks good to me! 

@stephanie123456 Sorry about BFN. Enjoy the pizza and Santa float. Yay for getting a tree!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: SMEP

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: BFN, now I will just WFAF (should be tomorrow or Sunday)

R/R: Most of the Christmas shopping is done, just need a few more small things. DH Christmas party is tonight, going to enjoy my food and have a drink (or two). 

CS/Q:

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited December 2018
    @brookert615 welcome here! Enjoy the food!
    @emeraldduchess your chart looks good so far. What does it look like before AF? Is the drop sudden?
    @holly321 have fun Christmas shopping! What is wrong with your Kitty? They aren't supposed to do that  :s
    @inthewoods23 sorry about your temps. Why the open circle?
    @daisy0322 good luck testing this weekend
    @kimmer1412 I think you ovulated on CD15 and you might only be 1DPO.
    @b_1029 I SS like a mofo too  :D What I like the best is finding 7 year old posts and then looking at the signature and it gives me hope
    @lillywonderland you need to post a pic of that front yard!
    @themadcamel I would say you O'ed either CD12 or CD13. The day of your CM is what's throwing off FF
    @oklahomak FX this cycle! I see you also had a HSG this cycle. How was it?

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 26 / 9

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: I'll test seriously tomorrow

R/R: I am happy for this week to be over. And I need a good session at the gym.

CS/Q:Temp went back up this morning. I am curious to see what it will be tomorrow. This cycle is really different from the others

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @oklahomak for the short period of time I spent at the OKC airport I liked it! Have a lot of good food options and yeah, I got through security fairly quickly! And yep, first IUI  :)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • aukeevaukeev member
    edited December 2018
    @inthewoods23 I guess I could have gotten that info from your siggy  :# Good luck! How did you feel about it? 

@lillywonderland Thank you!! Glad to be getting involved, finally. 

@misshelen86 I suppose it's both... probably more of a rant right now. She's always planning things around the holidays without considering that we need to visit my side of the family at some point, as well.
    I'm sorry about your BFN :( Enjoy that drink! You deserve it.

@rikiteacup Your temps look good to me!! Hopefully that tenderness isn't for nothing! Fx for your test tomorrow! So much willpower - the second I think I have symptoms I run to POAS... even at 3 DPO lol.

*edited because I should read more thoroughly before posting...
  • @oklahomak Welcome! So cute about making ornaments!

@stephanie123456 Enjoy hanging out at your mom's house! 

@littleredm Hope you can get the errands done fast! I hear you about cold and wet weather - BOO! 20's hair is so cute! My SIL does 20's themed hair all the time and her hair is super long, too! Enjoy the party!!! 

@misshelen86 Dang girl! I haven't even started shopping LOL. 

@rikiteacup Hope you can get a good session in at the gym! 
    TW
  • @oklahomak I'm on all weekend at the hospital so I'll probably test Monday.... I'm fighting it before i go into work tonight though 
  • @lillywonderland I will be watching "The Family Stone" and "The Holiday" this weekend. 😁🎄🎅 "Elf" I am going to save for Christmas Eve because it's the best. 

@misshelen86 so sorry for the BFN, friend.  Enjoy the party (and your drink!)! All the hugs to you, dear. 

@holly321thank you for sharing your experience. Charting is definitely both great and not so great.  And wtf to your kitty and the puzzle??  My cat never peed on stuff, but he would make sure I was watching when he knocked stuff off my dresser.  Jerk. 

@b_1029 enjoy dinner with your H!
    @inthewoods23 ooooh, Cinnabon. Brings back memories of being at the mall as a teenager. 😁

@oklahomak I am feeling ok.  I don't feel like I am about to get AF except for occasionally sore boobs.  Mentally I am ok,  too.  I want to get off this roller coaster, but I didn't cry this morning, so I guess that's good. I had a smaller rise after O this cycle too, but I am not sure it means much. 

@stephanie123456 enjoy your pizza and getting your tree!

@projectalice I am sorry things are difficult right now.  Please know that this group is here for you.

@littleredm that 20s party sounds awesome!  Please post pics of you outfit, I would love to see it!  Love 1920s fashion.

@rikiteacup this is only my second cycle charting.  Last month was very up and down post "O" but trended down before AF. (Last cycle's chart in spoiler) 
    I hope you can get in a good workout today!  FX for you when you test tomorrow!! 

• Alright I caved and tested... tried some really embarrassing things including but not limited to holding the test to the light and tilting it in different directions. BFN. Even though that Evap line looks super convincing at about a 31.2 degree tilt. Looks like AF will be knocking at the door shortly. 
  • @daisy0322 I'm sorry about the BFN.  And I definitely held mine up to the light this morning too.  :D Stark white, unfortunately.  
  • @daisy0322 @emeraldduchess Same here with the test Olympics. 

• @emeraldduchess he generally doesn’t pee on stuff, but when he is pissed (no pun intended.... we got a kitten is why he is mad) he will pee on stuff like a rug.  I had the puzzle covered with a curtain to keep the cats out of it.   He peed on that, but it was thick, so it was fine. So I covered it with a towel while washing the curtain and the jerk peed on it again!

@daisy0322 sorry for the bfn!

@misshelen86 sorry for the BFN, hope you have fun tonight!

• @brookert615 Yay to Christmas party! Hope you guys have an awesome time! 

@emeraldduchess I'm keeping my FX for you. Our charts look really similar for temps after O right now. 

@holly321 Wow, your kitty really had a vendetta! Hope you guys have fun tomorrow.

@inthewoods23 OMG I love Cinnabon. That sounds like a most indulgent treat right now. Sounds like you and YH have a fun night planned.

@daisy0322 Glad that YH had a good birthday.

@projectalice Sorry that it's so cold! At least it's Friday  <3

@b_1029 Yay for dinner tonight! Where are you guys going to eat? ... never mind I see where you answered. HAVE FUN!!

@lillywonderland Wow, that sounds amazing! I seriously feel like the Christmas spirit is more lacking each year in our area. Less and less people put out lights and decorations.

@themadcamel Not sure about the CM since I'm just off of BCP too. But it looks like you got your BD pretty well covered.

@oklahomak Welcome! 

@littleredm Sounds like so much fun. I always love curly hair but it's so arduous to style when it's long.

@misshelen86 I'm sorry about the BFN. Have so much fun tonight at YH Xmas party.

@rikiteacup Keeping my FX for you. 

• edited December 2018
    @misshelen86 Have so much fun at the Christmas party tonight! Man, you are so on top of your gift shopping! I have a couple more things I need to add to my amazon cart, lol!

@stephanie123456 Pick out the best tree ever!! Do you get it flocked or plain? I had never seen the flocking until I moved here years ago. DH tells me they used to get it done when he was a kid. 

@littleredm HELLO FRIEND!!! I have a couple ideas for your hair - are you good at making little low buns? Do have any fabric you could tie for a headband? What about some costume jewelry you could add to a headband? See pics in spoiler! I had too much fun looking at 20s hair styles!!

@rikiteacup I AM SENDING YOU THE GOOD JUJU FOR YOUR TEST TOMORROW! I felt like I needed to write that in all caps. 😆 Good luck, friend!!

@emeraldduchess You warmed my heart with your love of “Elf”! Have so much fun with you cocoa and the Christmas movies!! I love “The Holiday”!

@daisy0322 I’m so sorry about your disappointing test result. ❤️

*eta a bunch of tags since mobile sucks
  • @lillywonderland I SO WANT TO GET IT FLOCKED! However, I read somewhere that it's not safe for pets and my pup would totally be the one to eat it. 

• @inthewoods23 @oklahomak I moved from OKC about a year ago!  And yes, the airport was phenomenol...friendly fast security, light, bright, huge windows...

CRAZY work day today, so just now swinging in late to the party!!

Month/Cycle:  Cycle 5

CD/DPO:  22/6

Timing:  -1, +1

Typical LP length:  11-14 days (helpful, right?)

Testing:  Planning next Saturday, but ask me again at like 10 dpo, and see how my willpower is holding up.

R/R:  just busy.  that's all.  Lots of fun Christmas-y stuff planned this weekend, so I'm excited.

CS/Q:  Nah.  My temp did come back up, so I'm favoring that I was mouthbreathing yesterday.  Will post a chart when there's something more exciting to see.
  • @brookert615 @lillywonderland @misshelen86 thanks! The rest of the day went smoothly and the party was fun. I'm currently sitting on the couch with DH and our dog. All-in-all it was a great day.

@rikiteacup I'm thinking the same thing. Still getting the hang of identifying CM.  The things we do TTC! smh

@oklahomak so awkward, right? I ended up ordering a vodka and tonic and then excusing myself to go to the bathroom while I hunted down the waitress and asked her to actually bring me a sprite in a rocks glass haha.

@stephanie123456 it's crazy to not be taking that little pill every day after having been on it for over 10 years.  Has your cycle this month been similar to your 1st one off BCP? I'm wondering how long it will take to be "normal."