Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Dec. 3

mayflower513mayflower513 member
edited December 2018 in Pregnant after IF
Happy Monday ladies!  I can't believe it's December!

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: What's on your Christmas list?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@Joslynj11 EDD12/1 B/G Twins! Eviction date 11/19!
@mag1cbeli3ver EDD12/1 with a little boy!
@prudence9-2 EDD 12/6 with a little boy! Induction date 11/29!
@Ilky EDD 12/12 with a little boy!
@DecemberDoll27 EDD 12/15 with a little boy!
@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a little girl!
@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!
@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 with a little boy!
@darkstar42 EDD 2/13 with a little boy!
@more14 EDD 2/17 with a little girl!
@halips EDD 2/22 with a little boy!

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Dec. 3

• Happy December!
    • How far along? EDD? 31 weeks / 2/4
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling ok.  Lots of braxton hicks over the weekend and really crappy sleep because I cannot get comfortable for the life of me.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Growth US w/ MFM tomorrow to discuss arrhythmia... Bio physical and non stress test on Thursday followed by doppler appt also on thursday.
    • GTKY: What's on your Christmas list?  We are doing a big house reno right now so we are spending enough and I don't really need anything.  I'd love for a regular HB for baby!

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• 35+0 | 1/7

Lots of aches and pains. Feet hurt, hips hurt, left SI joint is killing me. Baby is head down and must be low because the pressure on my pelvis/colon/rectum is not pleasant. Still dealing with a significant amount of swelling in the calves, feet, arms, and hands. I bought a BP cuff and have been monitoring 2-3 times per day and BP is always fine (systolic has been between 110-130 and diastolic between 65-80). Cut out added sodium in my diet and that really seems to be helping. DH has also been giving me nightly foot rubs which I think is also helping to move fluid out of the tissues. 

I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow, NST/BPP and OB appointment on Wednesday, and chiropractor on Thursday.

Rave: This is my last full week of work! So excited! Next Wednesday is my last day and I cannot WAIT to be off. 

GTKY: DH and I don't exchange gifts for Christmas since we usually spend what we have on the kids. Neither of our families exchange gifts with adults either.  
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies! So happy to be joining you in the 3rd tri!
    • How far along? EDD? 28w3d, Due Feb 22 with 1 boy,  but will be induced sometime btwn Feb 3-10
    • How is everyone feeling this week?  Pretty good! I've been sleeping a little better which is really nice! 2nd shower with  DH's side of the family here in Chicago is this Sunday
    • Any upcoming appointments?  OB on Thursday. MFM next Monday
    • GTKY: What's on your Christmas list? I'd really love a maid service to come and give my house one really good cleaning before the little guy arrives (I've been hinting this to DH lol)
    @mayflower513 so many appts this week! I hope they all go well and you're able to get some answers about the arrhythmia.

@tosh24  I'm so sorry that you're still experiencing so much swelling. That bp cuff is a constant source of reassurance for me, so hoping it's helping you too! And nightly foot rubs sound delightful, so glad it's helping!
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @mayflower513 hopefully they can figure out the arrhythmia! Fingers crossed for good appointments and happy news!
    @tosh24 it sound like you are having it rough! I hear you on the swelling! I have elephant feet right now and nothing seems to help! I bought compression socks but putting them on is no fun! I feel like couple more tries will bring on labor. DH really tried his best 2 times but we abandoned the idea after that because it was plain dangerous activity, lol. So now I wear his sneakers every day which are 3-4 sizes too large but they fit!

• How far along? EDD? OMG, 38+2! It could be my last or second to last check in here! We are getting induced either this weekend or beginning of next week!
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Everything hurts! Baby is getting so big and strong that some of his movements are really painful! I feel like his head is grinding my cervix and my bladder together. I can't get comfortable at night and my heartburn is out of this world
    • Any upcoming appointments? US, NST and OB on Thursday when we will schedule the induction! I can't wait!!!
    • GTKY: What's on your Christmas list? I think we are giving up the idea of Christmas this year! The only person who is getting presents is my step son! DH and I also have b-days and our wedding anniversary coming around Christmas so we are planning to ignore all the special occasions this year! I will probably buy presents on Amazon when/if I have time. The main present this year is our long awaited rainbow baby!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • @DecemberDoll27 You're so close! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable, but your little guy will be here so soon! Good luck with your appts this week!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @mayflower513 FX for good news at your appointments this week!
    @tosh24 I'm with you on the SI joint pain! I've been seeing a physical therapist for help with mine, and there are definitely helpful stretches you can do! Massage is great too.
    @halips Love the maid service idea! Maybe I should start hinting for that too.
    @DecemberDoll27 Wow, you're getting so close! I think you have a very valid reason to skip the traditional holiday celebrations. A rainbow baby is definitely celebration enough!
    ---------------

I've been MIA from the boards for a couple of weeks, as things have been crazy at work! Finally back and into third tri though! My EDD is 2/13. We're having a boy! So far so good in third tri, but it hasn't been long!

How far along? EDD? 29w5d

How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling pretty good this week! I went to the pool over the weekend, and I don't know why I haven't been in the water non-stop this pregnancy. It was glorious to get to feel weightless for a bit! I'm really looking forward to the semester ending so I can focus more on baby prep and get more sleep.

Any upcoming appointments? Next appointment will be at 31 weeks, but I have a prenatal massage on Wednesday. Super excited for that.

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list? Oh gosh. I haven't even thought about that yet! I think MH and I are going to take a weekend trip instead of buying any big gifts for each other, so we need to get something booked.
  • Welcome to @halips and @darkstar42! So happy to see you here ladies!

AFM, I am officially on maternity leave starting today! And I don't know what to do with myself! Well, I kind of have a list of things I really need to do but I have no energy! And I feel guilty for doing nothing... And it is weird to not go into the office on a Tuesday! I can't wait for the baby to come!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @darkstar42 your massage sounds amazing, enjoy it! I agree with you on the pool! While the weather was still nice, I used our pool at home constantly. Our last 80 degree day was early October though and I miss it a lot!

@DecemberDoll27 Yay for maternity leave!! I say just relax for a few days, you definitely deserve it! 
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @halips welcome!  I love the idea of a maid service.  I’d love to do that but am trying to not spend any more money so hopefully my mom will come help me clean instead haha.

@decemberdoll27 you’re so close!  So jealous of maternity leave!!  Enjoy some peace and quiet!

@darkstar42 welcome!  Ahh a massage.  That sounds amazing.

Thank you for the well wishes ladies.  I saw the MFM this morning and he still isn’t concerned.  They think it’s PACs and he said since the overall heartrate is averaging 148 and they’re not seeing anything alarming that they’re not concerned.  They also said baby is actively breathing which I guess is good.  What’s interesting is last week when I had my ultrasound baby measured 60th percent and today they said 16.  That’s a big difference and I wonder which is (more) correct.  I still have the BPP scheduled for Thursday... the MFM basically said they could be done but also might be inaccurate just because the baby is premature so the score may be lower for reasons not of concern.  So I guess I’ll just take the score with a grain of salt (easier said than done!).  My lead test results aren’t back yet either... annoying, tomorrow will be a week since I had my blood drawn for it, that seems excessively long.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• How far along? EDD? I am 28+6, due date of 2/20 with on BOY!
    How is everyone feeling this week?  Still a little rough with alot of swelling. Not sleeping great, but I guess thats normal for this point.
    Any upcoming appointments?  I go back Thursday to get my blood pressure checked. I had a bit of a scare last week with rapid swelling and weight gain. They made me go to L&D and I had high blood pressure, so they ran all the pre-e labs. Luckily those came back good, so now we are just monitoring my blood pressure closely.
    GTKY: What's on your Christmas list? We aren't really doing presents, we aren't big "stuff" people. My babymoon and our nice glider were my bday and xmas present I suppose!

@mayflower513- Glad the MFM isn't concerned, but I still get how you feel! Its just stressful when there is always something to worry about! That is interesting about the variation in the percentile. I guess if it was more accurate they would be concerned too and want to follow up with more growth scans?

@Decemberdoll27- enjoy Mat leave! I think you shouldn't feel guilty and ENJOY doing nothing while you can :)

@darkstar42- your post makes me want to go swimming!! it sounds amazing! I may have to find a pool near me.

@halips- the maid service sounds like an excellent gift! If I told my DH i wanted that, he would offer to clean everything himself, but then I would just feel guilty not cleaning while he was!

@tosh24- wow, can't believe you are almost done with work too! Thats awesome, and your massage sounds like a great idea! Your BP makes me jealous and i hope mine can drop back to those levels!

History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited December 2018
    Welcome to 3T and thank you @JamieH2000 :smile:  I’ll ask my OB about the percentile difference tomorrow (I also have the BPP which means another US tomorrow so maybe they’ll measure again and I’ll have a 3rd # to compare).  

When I was 34 weeks with my first pregnancy I didn’t have swelling but my BP got super high (like 160/90?) and is normally low (like 110/60).  They checked me and monitored me and after some Tylenol and coke it just went back down.  I had no swelling and all labs came back fine and my BP stayed down the rest of the time until I went into labor.  When I checked in my BP was high again which I was actually grateful for since I was only like 1cm dialated and they would have sent me home if not for the high BP.  They didn’t have to induce me, just did a membrane stripping and I went to like 4/5cm and then progressed on my own.  My BP did stay up until like 2 weeks after delivery but luckily it never progressed into pre-E.  All that to say, high BP is super scary but doesn’t always mean anything serious.  Hopefully yours stays down.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @JamieH2000 Sorry to hear the swelling is still an issue. Hopefully your bp check tomorrow helps with reassurance! 
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
    edited December 2018
    HDBD :)

Well that was huge.  Trying again to make it smaller!  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 you have the cutest bump ever!

AFM, last pre-baby OB appointment is in the books. Going to start induction on Sunday night! Currently I am at 1-2 cm dialated so I might go into labor before then on my own. I can't believe it is actually happening!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    edited December 2018
    @DecemberDoll27 thank you!

AMAZING!! Hopefully you do go into labor and it all goes quickly for you!

I had my BPP today and baby did everything within like 5 minutes.  They didn’t do a NST since I’m not 32 weeks yet, and he’s not even sure it’ll show what they want with the irregular heartbeat but I’ll have weekly NST/BPPs going forward and we’re hoping it shows what it needs!  Baby is still frank breech but they won’t worry about that yet (I personally don’t think he’s budging, but we’ll see!).  If he’s still that way at 36 weeks we will discuss options.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @decemberdoll27- good luck on Sunday! We will be thinking of you!

thanks for the kind words ladies! Unfortunately my BP check today didn’t go great. First it wa 153/90 and then 144/88, so they ran pre-e labs again. One of the values came back not great, so I have an NST tomorrow at 8am. Assuming baby looks fine, we will start monitoring twice per week. At only 29 weeks, I’m praying things don’t get worse quickly and we can keep him in there a while!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000
    The only reason I was induced after I got diagnosed with pre-E (similar to you, my BP normalized after a high reading but a lab value came back not so great) was that I was soooo close to term at 35 weeks and a few days. You should be able to keep that little bugger baking for a bit longer, but they'll likely put you on close monitoring and maybe bed rest. Depending on the doctor, they might also want to give you some steroid shots to help his lungs mature faster just in case. Good luck at the NST tomorrow! I suspect that as long as everything goes well, they'll start the monitoring as they said and perhaps schedule you for an induction once you reach term (37 weeks). That was my MFM's plan until he decided that I might as well just deliver now as 1.5 to 2 weeks weren't going to be a big deal for baby based on her NST/BPP but might be a big deal for me.

Feel free to pepper me with questions or whatever if you need :smile:  Here's to keeping your little boy cooking a bit longer and then to a smooth delivery! <3

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @JamieH2000 FX for the NST to go well and for your BP to go down!  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @JamieH2000 good luck with NST today! Hopefully everything will be ok! Even if you have to have the baby early, at this stage the risks are minimal! My mom delivered me at 30 weeks due to pre-e and that was 30 years ago! And I did fine, just some NICU time and no complications. But I am keeping everything crossed you can carry your little guy to term!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • Good luck today, @JamieH2000! Hope baby passes with flying colours!

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• @mayflower513 such a cute bump!!

@DecemberDoll27 good luck on Sunday! so excited and happy for you!

@JamieH2000 I'm so sorry your bp check didn't go well. Good luck today with the NST, fingers crossed baby passes with flying colors!  Sending lots of good vibes your way! 

IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Thank you ladies! the NST showed lors
    of movement and we also did a growth ultrasound showing baby 2 days ahead and measuring about 3lbs. However my blood pressure was 153/104 and then 148/88 a little later, so they are still concerned. Going to do the 24 hours urine collection test to better understand how much protein there is. Then I go back Monday for another NST. I think we are just assessing things every 3 days now. Just praying I don’t get worse and baby stays good, then I can deal with keeping this up for however many weeks we can to get as far as we can. On the bright side, my first shower is on Sunday, so glad I will at least make one of the three that are scheduled in the next four weeks!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Sorry I've been out of touch for a little while, but can you add me back on the list?
    • How far along? EDD?   32 weeks. Although my due date is 2/2, I have a c-section scheduled for 1/28.   It's baby #2 for me and it's a boy. DS 1 took a long time  but this time around went very smoothly and quickly. 
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I'm just feeling huge, but pretty good. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? This week I have an appointment. At the last appointment I found out I have gestational diabetes. I had to do the whole 3 hour glucose test. So far, with diet changes  I should not need any medication.  
    • GTKY: What's on your Christmas list? I don't celebrate Christmas, but I need to do a lot of things to get ready for the baby. We have everything since our last boy was due just about 2 years ago. So I have all the supplies and clothing. I  just need a crib and furniture for the room and a stroller for 2.
    We do not have the nursery anywhere near ready and that is probably my biggest frustration  He'll be staying in a bassinet and sometimes the pack and play in the beginning, but our house is under construction (again.) We had another construction project going on during my last pregnancy. So I sort of have a plan but things are nowhere near ready  
  • @prudence9-2- so glad baby boy is here safely!! Sounds like you had quite the labor tho! And having to be there immediately and then go through all that and have a c section! You are a strong lady!! Hope things are going good at home now!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Congratulations @prudence9-2!!! Glad you and baby boy are doing well!!!

Good luck today @DecemberDoll27!

TFAS since 2012

• @prudence9-2 Congrats mama!! Hope you have been able to get a little rest after everything you had to endure. Happy for you!!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Congratulations @prudence9-2!!  What a story!  I’m so glad you’re both doing well.  

Good luck @DecemberDoll27!!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @JamieH2000 @tosh24 @kristimh80 @mayflower513  thanks! I can’t say I get much rest. But I can’t complain. I’m sooo happy with my little one. 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• @prudence9-2 yay little man is here!! So happy for you. Sorry you had a rough labor. Can’t wait to see pictures. :) congrats! 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Congrats @prudence9-2!!! I didn't have quite as much patience as you did during my induction -- and my doctor was OK with going to a c/s once I mentioned it. But the nurses at my hospital say he is usually very good about going with the mom's wishes and so maybe that's not standard. I  would have definitely been freaking out about the heartrate though! Your doula pissed me off too!! 

Recuperate and adjust and then give us the gorgeous pics :smile:

Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @JamieH2000
    Did they mention putting you on bed rest at all? I know that's what my doctors were going to do if they had decided to discharge me (but in the end, they didn't because I was 35 weeks and change, and they decided a little preterm was a-okay). Hope your 24 hr urine comes back okay and you can rest a little easier....! Mine was inconclusive which sucked -- the quick test showed no protein, but the longer test showed proteins. So I was all happy after the first test and planning on going home to bed rest for two weeks and scheduling delivery....and then, blech! 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @prudence9-2 congrats on your little guy! So happy for you!!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @prudence9-2 so happy for you and your little guy!!! I was waiting for your update - although I haven't been checking in as much as I was pre-baby! You are amazing and I'm glad you're loving life with baby!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Thanks @Holls214 @mbradfo2 @halips @mag1cbeli3ver

it still feels so surreal!!! I just can’t believe that I got so lucky to have him!!!
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.