July 2019 Moms

Stretch marks

Boobs.... mine have already gone up 1 cup size and I am only 10 weeks pregnant. They itch so bad down the center so I have been using vasalen 3+ times a day and just got a cream to help stetch marks. Nervous that I didn’t get the best stretch mark cream and am curious if anyone else has any suggestions on what is working or has worked in the past. Thanks for yalls help.

Re: Stretch marks

• Bear14+Bear14+ member
    edited December 2018
    I've used a few different products for my past pregnancies..mostly oils that I would use before bed. This time I'm getting the Lush Therapy Massage Bar. If you live near a Lush store, stop in and check it out... I was never really a fan of that place because of the smells, but some of their stuff is amazing. It looks like a bar of soap, but gets soft with the heat of your hands and has cocoa butter and a bunch of other great stuff in it. 

ETA link to review of the bar https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Lush-Therapy-Massage-Bar-44758096
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with @nopegoat it has more to do with the elastin in your skin and no cream, oil or otherwise can affect that. But the good news is that they will fade. I have so so many and I gained the recommendation of weight during my pregnancy but you can’t see them. 
  • I technically only gained 5lbs with my first because I lost a ton of weight in the beginning. Still got stretch marks. Like @mamanbebe said, they fade! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • It is genetic, but staying hydrated will help. Drink lots of water!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you! I have a Lush close to my house so I will check it out. I am 32 and have never had stretch marks anywhere so I am just very surprised that this happened so quickly. Especially since I have my breast done 10 years ago (thought this skin was already stetched lol). But will take any and all advise. Again, than
  • Thank you! I have a Lush close to my house so I will check it out. I am 32 and have never had stretch marks anywhere so I am just very surprised that this happened so quickly. Especially since I have my breast done 10 years ago (thought this skin was already stetched lol). But will take any and all advise. Again, than
  • @mom2b77373 Another thing to consider is that as we age, our skin thins and becomes more fragile. That would explain not having them with your breast augmentation but getting them now. I had some minor stretch marks when I was going through puberty but then nothing for 20 years until I was pregnant at 31/32 with my son. And even so, I had none at all during pregnancy until the last month, then it was like a purple stretch mark explosion up my belly. I even used Bio Oil but it was useless. I was really devastated postpartum, but they faded quickly. I know it will happen again but I feel prepared now to deal with the temporary wrath, in exchange for a very cute tiny baby. :) 
  • I have so many stretch marks already from gaining so much weight and then losing it all, the thought of more doesn't even faze me..
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes I am so glad they will fade, but hearing “because of age” never gets easier lol. As long as our baby is happy and healthy that is truly all that matters. But I’ll still be lubing them up with anything and everything I can get my hands on.
    Also, I went back to the dr because the itching was becoming to much and turns out to be a mild yeast infection on my chest. They told me to rub monistat on my skin daily for a few days and it will go away... who knew.