Trying to Get Pregnant

My boobs are leaking face broken out but pg test says no

My husband and I miscarried back in August. We have been trying since October and I swear I’m pregnant I’m 5 days before my period and this month I have been super sensitive to motion, upset stomach, acne for days (not normal) and now my boobs are producing again since stopping feeding my son over 6 months ago. I took early pregnancy tests everything says no! Am I crazy?!?

Re: My boobs are leaking face broken out but pg test says no

• Welcome to our board! One-off posts like this are discouraged as we like to keep our board organized. Please read the pinned posts at the top and introduce yourself in this week's newbie thread. I am so sorry for your loss. We also have a TTCAL board where you can find support after your miscarriage. 
    However, it is against TOU to ask us if you might be pregnant.
    The symptoms you mentioned can be caused by progesterone during the luteal phase or by early pregnancy, but since you have taken multiple pregnancy tests and they are negative, you are not pregnant at this time and the symptoms cannot be caused by pregnancy.
  • Yes, yes you are....
    1) Introduce yourself here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737623/newbie-intro-w-o-12-3#latest   We frown upon one-off posts on this board.
    2) It is against the TOU to ask if you are PG, even in a roudabout way.
    3) After MC the only normal is that there is no normal, trust me, I would know. Your body can take 6-12 months to settle into a pattern with new symptoms you never had before.
    4) Was your HCG tracked down to 0/below 5 after your last MC? 
    5) Is this your first cycle trying after being benched?  
    6) Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and track your basal body temperature. I HIGHLY recommend this after MC as it can sometimes be the only thing that can help you determine when/if you ovulate and if your cycle is actually late or not.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • vegiles said:
    My husband and I miscarried back in August. We have been trying since October and I swear I’m pregnant I’m 5 days before my period and this month I have been super sensitive to motion, upset stomach, acne for days (not normal) and now my boobs are producing again since stopping feeding my son over 6 months ago. I took early pregnancy tests everything says no! Am I crazy?!?
    QFP

First of all, sorry to hear about your loss. However, it’s against the TOU to ask if you’re pregnant. The only things that can tell you that are your doctor and a pregnancy test. 
  • My names Veronica I have been on this forum before. I didn’t mean to offend anyone, or break rules. I was just asking for support and opinions. Obviously won’t make that mistake again. 
  • vegiles If you introduce yourself on the newbie intro page, and join into the dailies without posting your own DD post, then you will get a much better reception.  Also, I HIGHLY recommend temping and reading the book I mentioned above. Seriously.
    Also, it's not popular to Symptom Spot here... if you are PG enough to have symptoms of a PG, then you are PG enough to turn a test BFP.  If not, then it's not PG symptoms....

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"