June 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check-in (June 23-30) w/o 12/03

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun?

Re: Group 4 Check-in (June 23-30) w/o 12/03

• Loading the player...
  • @kjr9519 how did your peri peri chicken go?

A few weeks ago I roasted vegetables and these beautiful chicken breasts and had maybe 2 bites because it was mostly my food prep for the week.  All week long I couldn't even look at it. IDK what it is about the smell of chicken but it made me so ill.
  • @die_frau are you going anywhere for vacation? 
  • @wendyann19 The chicken actually went pretty well. I managed to prepare it okay, then while it was baking, the smell was really gross to me, but ultimately I was able to eat it and enjoy it, so I’m counting it as a win :)
  • @die_frau are you going anywhere for vacation? 

We're flying from Europe to Arizona... with an almost 2 year old. Send thoughts and prayers. 
  • Due date/W+D:  I'm with you @wendyann19 my first due date was 6/15 then it was 6/26 and now I'm measuring ahead again. So 11-12 weeks? 

Baby is the size of a(n): lime if 11 weeks

Any appointments? Questions?:  u/s next Thursday! We will have the NT test scheduled. 

Rants/Raves?: even though I'm still nauseous i had my first craving! Smart food popcorn! IT WAS SO GOOD.

How are you feeling?: Okay. Just waiting for my energy to come back...any day now. 

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun? I like working out, traveling and reading. I occasionally play video games and just started God of War so that's been fun for taking out frustrations. 
  • @die_frau
    sending! lol good luck!
  • Due date/W+D: July 20th 11+5

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

My next appointment is on Friday. We get to hear the baby’s heartbeat! I’m excited and terrified! Mostly terrified. PGAL brain. 

Rants/Raves?: 
    Rant: my SO got into a car accident on Monday. We’ve had to fight a lot with insurance companies. His insurance is crap. The other driver wasn’t insured. But the car wasn’t registered to him. We called the insurance listed for the car and they put in a claim. So we’re hoping the insurance on the car will cover repairs on our car. It’s been a headache.
    Also, my SO refuses to listen to me and wants to drive his car without the red part of his lights in the back and a turn signal that is out. His car is driveable and runs just fine but he commutes an hour and I’m so nervous about him driving that far with lights that aren’t working correctly. 
    Rave: My SO made me dinner! 

How are you feeling?: I actually feel ok. I have really awful heartburn and that’s the main thing which makes me throw up these days. I’m also exhausted. 

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
    i love going out to a good meal and talking for hours. With anyone! I also like tv way too much lol. 
  • sarcat87sarcat87 member
    edited December 2018

Due date/W+D: 6/25, 11w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: 12/10 for ultrasound and NIPT bloodwork 

Rants/Raves?: Wish I could fast forward time to the second trimester!

How are you feeling?: Mentally improved aftern my "peace of mind" ultrasound last week. Physically still exhausted with sore, big boobs and an aching back.

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun? By myself? Read. With my hubby? Hike with our dogs.
  • Due date/W+D: 11+4
    Baby is the size of a(n): Loquat (just to be different)
    Any appointments? Questions?: Had blood drawn for NIPT 3 days ago. Cant wait for results! Every time my phone rings my heart races like crazy.
    Rants/Raves?: All food makes me feel weird. Like am I hungry? Thirsty? I don't know! Then I smell something and it's either *drool* or *bleh*. Then when I DO eat: indigestion. I cant even explain it. DH is so confused. 
    How are you feeling?: Getting pretty excited that the first trimester is early over. Cant wait to tell my family and buy things for the baby without feeling nervous about it.
    GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun? Read. I'm a bit of a nerd.
  • Due date/W+D:  
    June 23rd /11+4

Baby is the size of a(n):
    lime/Bobby pin 

my next appointment isn’t until January 3rd. I feel so much better waiting for it this time since we were able to hear the heartbeat last week. 💗

Rants/Raves?:
    I’ve been feeling a little more energy coming back so I’ve been able to run a little more and I feel like I’m getting some good workouts again finally.

How are you feeling?:
    morning sickness is finally starting to get better! Yay! Still tired but not as bad. I’ve been an emotional wreck though! I seriously ugly cried for 30 minutes because SO made fun of the way the PB&J I was making for my oldest daughters lunch looked. I was simultaneously laughing the entire time I was crying because I knew I was being ridiculous.

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun? I love to run (I know, I’m crazy) and I really enjoy cooking. Camping and hiking are at the top of my list though.
  • magpie87magpie87 member
    edited December 2018
    Due date/W+D: June 30th, 10+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry 

Any appointments? Questions?: Had my 2nd appt today. Dr couldn't get a good reading on baby's heartbeat, so we got a surprise ultrasound! Also, I passed my early glucose test!

Rants/Raves?: We got to see Baby & finally hear the heartbeat, so that was awesome! And we got more ultrasound pics (the ultrasound tech in my dr's office gave us like 8 photos. She's our favorite!). Also, H & I got to have dinner at Olive Garden after my appt.

How are you feeling?: I feel less nausea these days, but it comes in random waves at times. I have been experiencing more headaches, so I'm just trying to stay hydrated to help with that.

GTKY - What is your favorite thing to do for fun? Go to the movies. I feel like there are less and less movies each year that I actually want to see in theaters, though. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2018
    Due date: June 25th, 11+2
    Baby is the size of a: lime
    Appointments: 2nd appt next Friday, very excited that DH will be able to go!! ♡
    Rants/raves: most common question is "Do you know who the father is?" (I know they're joking but it bugs me!)
    Raving about how excited DH is about the baby and how he constantly worries about me ♡
    How are you feeling? Feeling a lot better lately, the nausea has calmed down a ton, now I'm just hungry ALL. THE. TIME. Boobs still sore, headaches every other day or so, had some BP issues the other night but they passed fairly quickly.
    GTKY: What do you like to do for fun? Fishing, wake surfing, crafting, and gardening.
  • Hey knottie welcome to group 4!  My hubs favorite joke has been "we think it's mine!". It is getting pretty annoying. 

Have you tried to change your username yet? We've found it's easier to recognize one another on the BMB when the default "knottie" user isn't in play!