Trying to Get Pregnant

December Randoms

Re: December Randoms

• Have you heard the version of the song (I think there’s a few) where the male/female roles are reversed? Very interesting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @lillywonderland no but now I need to go look it up!!!
  • @b_1029 that's awesome!

@marebear15 oooh, gotta go check it out now.
  • @b_1029 That girl has a FANTASTIC voice! 
  • @marebear15 lurking now. I still know which BMB I wish I were a part of.

• @kiki047 - Bhahaha! I'm at work trying so hard not to laugh out loud at your post. Nothing like "thanks honey for the new kitchen" then a "good time." Gotta christen that new kitchen somehow!
  • @kiki047:  It's gorgeous!!

And to everyone else:  agreed - #juneisthebest
  • @kiki047 Love it!! It is looking so good right now! Home stretch!!
  • @marebear15 ;);) right?? Besides, the only thing that turns me on more than MF is the damn sexy quartz counters we picked :lol:  come to mama. 
    @lcking82 @lillywonderland thank you! we're so excited! so close! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 Your kitchen looks amazing!!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kagesstarshroom thank you! 👊 I feel like the people who get angry about it being banned just don't understand the problem. You worded it perfectly.
  • @kiki047 Your kitchen looks beautiful! So much space. The island is perfect. Love it!
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited December 2018
    @kiki047 You're kitchen is going to be gorgeous when it's finished! I'm super jealous. <3

ETA: grammer
  • @kiki047 I am super jealous of your new kitchen! Love the flooring and the color!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @MotherofDragons solid point!!! Hahaha
  • Anyone else drink lattes from Dunkin Donuts and not like the new ones? They taste very papery since they switched to hand crafted. I'm saddened.
  • @prpl11butterfly this is a very UO since I'm from MA originally, but I hate DD coffee. I love their donuts and sandwiches though!
  • @riff323 I hate their coffee too! I like(d) the caramel swirl lattes and will drink their coffee if it also has caramel. And I'm born and raised MA so....
  • @prpl11butterfly I feel like everyone in MA is obsessed with DD coffee so it's nice to meet someone else who isn't impressed! I do like some of their flavor shots, though.
  • @riff323 I actually know quite a few people who prefer Cumberland Farms. But DD has drive through and therefore more convenient 🤷‍♀️
  • @riff323 @prpl11butterfly not in MA but I like DD seasonal lattes a lot better than Starbucks. For regular coffee though I was always a coffee cart girl when I worked in NYC. Street coffee is cheap and awesome!
  • @riff323, @prpl11butterfly As someone who used to live in NE I am appalled at your confessions that DD has subpar coffee. 😜

I am not a coffee fan of anywhere, but I do love their bagels. And croissant sandwiches. And munchkins. And muffins. And hot chocolate. 
  • @lillywonderland mmmm bagels....theirs are the best. So soft and fluffy. I eat my bagles plain and untoasted.... 
  • DD bagels are the best, but they are always out of blueberry!
  • @prpl11butterfly But their garden veggie cream cheese is THE BEST!! 
  • Ugh, I thought I was getting out of all work holiday events this year but I just got an invite to a team lunch and review next week.. I really do not want to go. I am currently a contract employee and mostly am treated like less than a full team member, so I barely even know anyone else on the team :-1:
    booooo
  • @holl321 We just got a puppy a month ago and we have 10 yo and 11yo dogs. They don't love the puppy, but they are warming up to her. The cats on the other hand love her! 

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited December 2018
    I think I got my exercise for today, and I'm so out of breath. Decided to take a 15 minute lunch and made it to the cafeteria about a 1/4 mile across campus, grabbed a to-go lunch, stood in line for my free coffee, and back to work in 15 minutes!
  • OH DD hot chocolate is amazing.  Their white hot chocolate is like drinking a marshmallow! And I don't really like white chocolate, but I'll drink that! Might need to treat myself this weekend. 
  • @emeraldduchess how did I not know this existed?! I love white chocolate and white hot chocolate. I'll have to see if my local (well, locals lmao) have it!
  • My college roommate got engaged to a guy who's about 57 years old. I know love is blind or whatever, but their relationship has always kind of creeped me out. He's friends with her dad and looks like him too. I also know I'm being judgmental and I'm happy she's happy but...