July 2019 Moms

Post Ultrasound Pictures Here

Re: Post Ultrasound Pictures Here

• 2nd ultrasound today, measuring 7 weeks exactly. Heartbeat was 150
  • Loading the player...

• 8w6d little bean! 😍 heard a nice strong heartbeat 
  • Had a last minute US today because of spotting...6+6 heart rate was 152  <3
  • @shawnacrest I see "Seven Hills" on your ultrasound...are you in Northeast Ohio by chance?
  • This was at 7 weeks 1 day. Heart rate was 155 :)
  • edited December 2018
    hestia14 said:o
    @shawnacrest I see "Seven Hills" on your ultrasound...are you in Northeast Ohio by chance?

@hestia14 I'm in Northeast Ohio too!!

• Had a follow up scan today. Baby is looking good. Measuring 2 days behind my dates but they said everything looks perfect. 160bpm
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @hestia14 I'm actually in northern Kentucky! I think most of the seven hills locations are in ohio though
  • mcgmommamcgmomma member
    edited December 2018
    Measured perfectly on time - heartrate at 170bpm!
  • @mrsjqg1024, I had both of my kids w/Capital Women's Care (the Leesburg, VA office). I had a great experience! 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • 9 weeks + 4 days! She was in the perfect position and heart rate was 162! I am just so in awe and I’m head over heels in love with her. 
  • Hi everyone! My EDD is 7/1/2019, so I’m not sure if I’ll be here or in June. 
    Here is our ultrasound photo from 8 weeks (transvaginal) a couple weeks ago. Heartbeat was 172bpm. Baby is the blob on the upper right, facing away. 
  • @ameliabedelia-2 we had our first with them too! We see a group in Silver Spring/Germantown. The only sucky part is that I delivered at the Germantown hospital last time which I loved because it's brand new and pretty close to where we live but if I want to try for a VBAC, they're forcing me to deliver in Silver Spring which is an hour away from where I live. 
  • 7w4d, they changed my DD 2 days back due to baby’s size. July 19th is our new DD. Heartbeat was 157 :smile: Already in love  <3<3
  • coco2787 said:
    what meds did they give you for the SCH @camilleanneh?  I had a SCH last pregnancy and they basically told me there was nothing they did for it and that it would go away on its own.
    @coco2787 OB gave me progesterones for 2 weeks 🙂 Will see this weekend if it works. We’re up for another scan to check if it’s clear already. 
  • 8 weeks 1 day, my calculations were spot on!!! Due to my family’s recent discovery of heart deformities (paternal grandfather, and father) my 12 week ultrasound will be level 2. Has anyone else had this occur? 

• 8 weeks 1 day, my calculations were spot on!!! Due to my family’s recent discovery of heart deformities (paternal grandfather, and father) my 12 week ultrasound will be level 2. Has anyone else had this occur?

I have a fetal echo scheduled around 22 weeks to verify the heart formed properly because of my family history. 
  • Ultrasound pic from this morning. Yolk sac and head are on the left and feet towards the right side of the picture. 9 weeks 1 day with a heartbeat of 171. This baby seemed chill compared to my last one who was flipping around like a little maniac during the first ultrasound. 
  • This is from 8weeks+5. Little gummy bear exactly as it should be.