Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Wednesday 12/5

Do you have (or want) a tattoo? What meaning does it have? Pictures welcome, but I know there could be privacy concerns :) 

Re: GTKY Wednesday 12/5

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 That's so beautiful! What a great way to remember them! <3
  • @creamcheeseplease let me guess...are you Irish? That tattoo would be really neat! DH likes mine just because he knows I like it, but he isn’t a fan of tattoos. In fact, I didn’t even tell him I was getting it (I was visiting a friend in Canada and we had been planning it for months 😂) until I got it done and was like SURPRISE! 
  • Hahaha how could you tell @b_1029? :-)
    your tattoo and it’s meaning are beautiful. 

I didnt even write the meanings but.. my shamrock tattoo has no real meaning, I have the same harp as my BFF, and my knotwork is just something I loved. The tree of life ties into my love of genealogy and family history, and I love the meaning behind the tree of life in general. 
  • @kagesstarshroom Beautiful! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kagesstarshroom the pic in the spoiler is on my wish list now. I don’t have it yet🙂
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• I love all of these, so beautiful! 
  • @kagesstarshroom I actually won a Visa gift card at my 10 year HS reunion for most tattoos!
  • edited December 2018
    @SpongeWorthy that is beautiful! That's essentially the same place I want mine. The pain was that bad? That's my biggest fear with my wrist.
  • @prpl11butterfly The pain was much less than I was expecting.  I mean, it feels like a needle on your skin, but I didn’t have any problems.  Honestly I think the itchiness I have now 5 days afterwards is worse lol.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy I agree! I have always found the itchiness/sunburning worse than compared to the actual needle pain, which is somewhat enjoyable somehow. Though, having to sit still for a long time is what I always forget is the worst for me haha.
  • @ruby696 I love the dandelion idea!

@kagesstarshroom I agree the itching was harder than the needle for me because it lasted a few days. I think the work I had was 2 hours tops? The needle, for me, was like really annoying pinches or tiny stings but nothing overwhelming or worth stopping for. In retrospect, it’s nothing compared to other pain I have experienced in my life.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(