Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 12/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 12/5

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -2

Testing: dec 10

R/R: tomorrow is hubbys birthday so I need to get on wrapping his present and making his cake! I try really hard to separate his birthday from Christmas but I've been packing and I can only find the Christmas wrapping paper so looking like I'll need to dig around in some moving boxes. 

• Good morning, ladies!
    @daisy0322 have fun celebrating your DH's birthday!  What kind of cake are you making? 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: SMEP

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: BFN this morning. 

R/R: DH was less than sympathetic this am. That's all  I have right now. 

CS/Q: Temps went down again this morning. SMH

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 21

Timing: -5

Typical LP length: 10 days 

Testing: nope

R/R: omg it is cold this morning! I think I might pick up a frozen pizza for dinner.. I can't adult today.

CS/Q: nope!

@daisy0322 I also want to know what kind of cake you are making! And I think you asked yesterday, but my DH is a police officer. He sometimes talks police code to me haha, I hate that. Happy birthday to your DH!

@emeraldduchess so sorry about the BFN and that DH wasn't sympathetic. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    @daisy0322 happy early birthday to YH! What did you get him this year? 
    @emeraldduchess ugh I’m sorry about the BFN and that YH wasn’t sympathetic. Sometimes I don’t think they understand. Hope your day gets better ❤️
    @creamcheeseplease frozen pizza sounds so good! We can’t adult all the time 😂

Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD/DPO: 16/5ish

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: next Saturday ish 

R/R: I’ve been very grumpy this week (sitting in meetings all day every day will do that) but DH has really stepped up by cooking for us (while I lay upstairs catching up on my shows) and running the dishwasher because he knows the piles of dishes stress me out! Rave- I’m meeting with a friend tonight and am excited! She was a friend of a friend who really made an effort to connect with me after I posted a long, honest instagram caption several months ago and now I consider her a dear friend!

CS/Q: not much different than yesterday. Temps still holding steady. Gotta complete the last leg of SMEP when DH gets home from class tonight haha
    edited: wrong tag

• @daisy0322 I'm glad you try to separate DH's birthday from Christmas! I know that's a big complaint of people who have December (and even early January) birthdays.

@emeraldduchess I'm so sorry about your BFN. And I'm really sorry your H wasn't sympathetic. That makes it even worse.

@creamcheeseplease ahhh, where would my life be without frozen pizza?! You're in good company.

@b_1029 I love your story about a new friendship! How cool is that?! It can be hard to make friends as an adult so that's really great!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: Not great

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: Still on the fence... maybe Friday or Saturday, or I may just skip it altogether

R/R: This week is draaaaaagging in anticipation of my trip back home. Hurry up Friday! I'm really excited to go for many reasons but my family is going to decorate the tree while I'm there - a pleasure I haven't had for years now!

CS/Q: None
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 18/8ish 

Typical LP length: 14ish

Timing: B

Testing: Not gonna happen.

R/R: MY MOM’S IN TOWN FOR DINNER TONGIHT!!! Yippeeeeee!! I love my Mom - she’s awesome!! 

CS/Q: Nah, we good.

• @lillywonderland yay! Enjoy time with your mom!
  • @daisy0322 Need to see pics of cake. K.Thanks.Bye. Lol. I hope you guys have a fabulous birthday celebration!!

@emeraldduchess I’m so sorry. I’ll keep my FX for you. I hope your day gets brighter. Sending the sunshine your way. And remember, hope is never lost if you believe in miracles. ❤️

@creamcheeseplease It’s not delivery, it’s Digornio!! Lol. Have fun not adulting for dinner tongiht! Sometimes being an adult is no fun...and sometimes it is!

@b_1029 YES for new friends!! It’s so hard to make them when you are an adult and can’t bond over simply sharing a toy. I hope you have a lovely evening tonight!

riff323 Have so much fun trimming the tree this weekend with your family! I’m getting all excited for your trip back home for you. Tee hee hee!!

• @lillywonderland hahaha great gif! Now I’m going to watch that movie this weekend. Have a great time with your mom! 

@b_1029 have fun with your friend tonight and I’m glad DH has been stepping up! Maybe he can call my DH and give him some pointers haha. 

@riff323 yay for trimming the tree! I like doing that too although I’m suspicious that my parents have gotten rid of some ornaments since my brother and I have moved out. 
  • misshelen86misshelen86 member
    edited December 2018
    @daisy0322 Have fun celebrating YH birthday!

@emeraldduchess So sorry for the BFN and YH not being sympathetic. Still keeping FX for you!

@creamcheeseplease Some days I just don’t want to adult either. Frozen pizza sounds perfect! 

@b_1029 Hope you have fun with your friend! That’s a great story of how you two became friends. What are you two doing?

@riff323 Have so much fun with your family! 

@lillywonderland Yay for moms! Hope you have a great time!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: BFN

R/R: Got a lot of Christmas shopping done yesterday. MH took the day off to carry my bags for me and took me out for breakfast! I’m going to take today to just relax and do a couple things around the house and then hopefully finish up tomorrow.

CS/Q: 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: EODish w/ some outliers

Typical LP length: 15?

Testing: holding off unless i make it to Fri. (& in fact the stuff i ordered off Amazon won't be in til Thurs.--I almost bought an OTC yesterday, but they were behind locked glass at Walmart, so I took that as a sign to NOT buy one lol). Def. feeling like AF is knocking on the door.

R/R: department xmas party is over lunch today! i made a really awesome (happens to be vegan but wasn't necessarily trying for that) couscous salad w/ a tahini lime dressing & like a bunch of awesome veggies in it. everyone else signed up for like "rolls" or "vegetable tray"--c'mon ppl! it's over lunch! i don't want a roll and a carrot stick for lunch. i want real food. like this delicious couscous salad i made... also, it annoys me that they call it a "Christmas" party. it's 2018. can we please be respectful that not everyone celebrates xmas? apparently not.

CS/Q: n/a (cycle 3, though, this will be "Applicable"...
  • @riff323 I know, making friends is so hard now! That's so great that you'll get to decorate the tree with your family! How far away do they live?
    @lillywonderland awww, have fun with your mom! Mama time is the best!
    @creamcheeseplease I'm not holding my breath that it'll last much longer  :D I'm wondering if his parents said anything to him on Sunday when they came over and I was frantically vacuuming as always. 
    @misshelen86 we've just been meeting at a coffee shop at night, hanging out, and drinking tea! haha. I'm sorry for the BFN but I'm glad you get to relax today!
    @kagesstarshroom your salad sounds delicious! Hopefully the rest of them brought some tasty food as well. Funny story, there was one "healthy" potluck my dept had once in the midst of a craaaaazy time, so hardly anyone brought the stuff they signed up for. All there was was cheese, ranch, asparagus, and blueberries  :D mmmmmm.
  • @daisy0322 Happy early bday to YH! If it were me, I would totally be wrapping it in Xmas paper. I second @emeraldduchess , what kind of cake?

@emeraldduchess So sorry about the temp drop! Keeping my FX for you.

@creamcheeseplease Yum, pizza sounds good on a cold night when we are lazy!

@b_1029 GL with your last leg of SMEP! And that's so sweet of YH to cook dinner and clean. Mine does that too sometimes and I LOVE IT!

@riff323 Yay, sounds like you have something wonderful to look forward to. That will hopefully make the week go by super fast.

@lillywonderland YAY! Have fun with your momma  <3  And thank you for all of the lovely GIFs this morning. Made me laugh!

@misshelen86 Glad you got lots of your Xmas shopping done! That was very nice of YH to help out. Your chart looks great BTW.

@kagesstarshroom Yummy! That salad sounds really good! Recipe please?!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD27 / 8-10 DPO

Timing: thought good but now I'm second guessing this cycle

Typical LP length: was 8-9 last cycle

Testing: not sure now.... weekend?

R/R: Totally had a moment this morning. I was rubbing my eye and thought my contact lens rolled up into my eye... so I spend 20 minutes using eye drops and massage to try and get it out. DH got my glasses and my brain goes... "why don't you check if it fell out...?" of course it did. I found it on the floor where I was sitting. Great start to this Wednesday. 

CS/Q: I'm thinking this is just a super long cycle after coming off BCP so I do not have high hopes. Just waiting now for when AF decides to show up. I'm not sure what to do with my temping. I wake up EVERY DAY at like 2:30-3:30 for no damn reason... maybe this is throwing off my temps... I'm already planning for next cycle to set an earlier alarm because all of those open circles are like 5:00-5:45am when FF is planning on my usual 6:15am. 

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Short layover for my flight so this is going to be a post and run!

Month/Cycle: 18/16

CD/DPO: 26/9-11

Timing: ok

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: probably Friday

R/R: I woke up at 4am for my flight this morning. Still feeling tired!

CS/Q: even though it's an open circle today, temps are still quite consistent for oral temping!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited December 2018
    @daisy0322 or you could get creative! I once wrapped my H's presents with pages from one of his professional magazines. I even made a bow to make it look like it was totally my idea from the beginning (we only had Christmas paper, his birthday is in September).
    @emeraldduchess sorry about your BFN and  H.
    @b_1029 this is very swett that you found a good friend. We all know how hard it is to make friends once you're an adult and not going to school.
    @riff323 how fun you get to decorate the tree all together!
    @lillywonderland every time I click your spoiler expecting to see a chart and I see this family lol. 
    @misshelen86 sorry about the BFN but your temps keep rising!
    @kagesstarshroom how funny, we had couscous salad at work yesterday and a lot of people had no idea what it was. It's good for you people!
    @inthewoods23 temps look good!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24 / 7

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: at the end of the week

R/R: My allergies are so bad this year. Usually, they're done by July. They wake me up at 3AM every day. I think my cat is the guilty one  >:)

CS/Q:

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @emeraldduchess @stephanie123456  @creamcheeseplease thanks! I'm not a baker, he just likes the thought behind homemade cakes so it's a funnfeitti pilsberry cake haha. 

@b_1029 I got him the new red dead and redemption game and new power tools. He loves getting new tools but he's been talking about red dead since they released the sneak peak.

@riff323 he doesn't seem to care much for his birthday but as a kid they never had much money so they didn't do much...every year he is surprised by how much he enjoys celebrating though. Even when we are broke I tried to do something special 

@lillywonderland I read your "MY MOM IS HERE FOR DINNER" and immediately thought you were panicking like I would haha I got a good laugh out of it! I love when people have good mother daughter relationships! Also y'all don't wanna see my cake it's the traditional homemade birthday cake you'd see at a kids party in the 70's (at least what I've seen in pictures I'm a 90's baby)

• @daisy0322 FUNFETTI FOR THE WIN!! Sprinkles = love. And you can quote me on that.  
  • @daisy0322 noooo not Red Dead Redemption! Haha. All my H does in his free time is play that and then tell me dumb stuff about his game that I don’t care about 🙄😂
  • @daisy0322:  I agree with @emeraldduchess...sprinkles are the best!  Sounds like you’re a birthday-maker!

@emeraldduchess:  maybe DH will be convinced if you show him that 6 months is the medically RECOMMeNDEd timeframe for >35y?

Month/Cycle: cycle 5

CD/DPO:  20/4

Timing: -1, +1

Typical LP length:  I’m going to go with 11-14...this is my first temping, so should be a better way to figure out 

Testing:  ask me next week when I’m getting impatient. Ha ha. 

R/R: Dog surgery went well yesterday, at the vet today to check her wound. She had a mass on her leg that needed to come off and the closure was a bit tricky, so vet wants to keep an extra close eye on it. Pup seems to be feeling MUcH better today (was very dopey last night). 

CS/Q:  
    CROSSHAIRS!!  Woo hoo! No questions, just putting here because I’m so excited!  

• @misshelen86 sorry about your BFN. :( It sounds like you had a great day yesterday!

@kagesstarshroom hahaha at carrot stick and roll! I'm with you - let's get on board with some real food!

@b_1029 my family lives 2,000 miles away so it's a real treat to go see them!

@stephanie123456 omg, I once had my contact tear into pieces and disappear up into my eye. It was SO painful and I was home alone and panicked so bad. It was miserable, so I'm glad that didn't happen to you! Add me to the early wake up club... I try to take my temp around the same time each day, regardless of how much sleep I've had before it. My temps seem relatively consistent even without the recommended 3-4 hours of sleep, but everyone is different so you may have to trial and error some strategies to find what works for you.

@inthewoods23 nice chart! Have safe travels!

@rikiteacup ugh, allergies stink.

@daisy0322 funfetti is one of my favorites!

@lcking82 I'm glad your dog is doing well, and hooray for crosshairs!
  • @lcking82 he doesn't like going to the doctors for anything, so I don't know if he'll listen.  I think he doesn't want to acknowledge that there could be an issue.  He's also said that he likely won't want to pursue certain treatments either, so...yeah.  He's been good learning about the basic ttc process, so I should be able to get him to come around. He was upset when he left for work today, so that's probably why he wasn't helpful.  He's frustrated too.
  • @misshelen86 What a sweet hubby you have!! I’m glad you guys had a great time shopping (and eating breakfast out...mmm now I’m thinking of chocolate chip pancakes, lol!)!

@kagesstarshroom That salad sounds delicious!! Thank you for sharing that recipe! 

@inthewoods23 I hope your last flight was great and you got all the peanuts (or other snacks) that you could eat!

@daisy0322 FUNFETTI IS LIFE! We actually had funfetti cake at our wedding! We did cupcakes, but had a small funfetti cake at the top of the cupcake tower the we cut into.

@icking82 I’m so glad to hear your pupper’s
    surgery went well! “Drunk” pups are adorable to watch (as long as they’re safe and healthy of course!). 

@rikiteacup You gave me a great idea for tomorrow’s “chart”, LOL!! Stay tuned! I’m sorry your furball is furry and is prolly the source of your allergies. Can you give him/her a bath? I *think* that helps reduce pet dander and stuff.
  • @lillywonderland I love that! I think funfetti tastes the best personally 
  • I may need to make Christmas funfetti cookies this weekend...