Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Treatment & Testing w/o 12/3

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): 

How are things going?: 

Any questions?:

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: IF Treatment & Testing w/o 12/3

• Diagnosis (if you've been):
    unexplained

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):
    TWW

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):
    AF is due in about a week. CD1 I'll be calling the RE to schedule blood work and US for IUI #1 this next cycle. 

How are things going?:
    Fine. I have a work trip later this week so hopefully AF is here before I know it. A BFP on our last natural cycle would be cool too though. 

Any questions?:
    I'm wondering if and when I should let my boss know I'm going to be having all these appointments. He'll be on the trip with me so maybe I'll bring it up then that I'm going through some testing and monitoring. I'd rather not mention fertility so what's a good script to use?

Never really had one.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited December 2018
    @suzycupcake FX! For cravings, I usually find a way to eat what I'm craving but in a small portion and then stick to healthy stuff aside from that. I think trying to hard to forget the craving makes me more likely to eat worse as I search for the thing that will satisfy me. So if you want a cookie, eat one. But don't eat seven!
    @inthewoods23 I like chichiphin's idea of making it clear that there is a medical reason but that it isn't life threatening. No one should press you and if they do I'd say something like, "I'm not really sharing the details with anyone right now."
    @chichiphin I hope the saline sono goes smoothly <3
    @nitnat007 I'm so sorry :disappointed: Do you still go to the appointment tomorrow or did you call to let them know already? Big hugs to you.

AFM:
    Diagnosis (if you've been): none yet
    Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): Today is FINALLY CD1!
    What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Baseline stuff - scheduled my baseline BW, genetic screening BW and baseline US for Wednesday AM, HSG is Friday. Still need to get my infectious dz bw done and hubs needs bw and his SA. (Question on that below).
    How are things going?: Well, after three cycles of 6-7d LP, this past one was 9 days. I admit that my hopes were up but I decided to look at it as a step in the right direction. So I'm a little sad we weren't the special snowflakes to conceive on our own right before official testing/treatment, but I've decided I'm moving on mentally. I'm excited to get the ball rolling and get some information.
    Any questions?: OK, so for the semen analysis. I was going to schedule it at the same time as my HSG on Friday. Hubs' company party is the night before and he will be drinking a lot. Is this going to affect his SA or should I have him plan to submit a sample at another time?
    Hm...Channing Tatum comes to mind first :P
  • @suzycupcake I try and drink water when I feel hungry and sometimes the craving passes. Good luck! Thinking of you if you do test  <3
    @inthewoods23 I mentioned it to my boss that I was going through a medical issue when we started testing since there were many appointments. Luckily my RE office opens early so I was able to do alot of the appointments before work but there were some I had to take work off. If they are a decent boss/person, they will understand.
    @chichiphin Definitely take advil before.. Are they able to give you something as well to ease your nerves, maybe Valium or something similar? 
    @nitnat007 I am so sorry friend  :'( Will you still go to the beta tomorrow?
    @Swiftlet My RE told us that sperm take 3 months to make so the alcohol shouldn't affect what he will be giving as a sample but that might be a question for your doc. If he does drink, definitely hydrate the morning of the SA
    @celticknotfire My first IUI, I took the day and just relaxed. Movies and junk food in bed. The 2nd and 3rd one, I went to work afterwards. Good luck on Wednesday!
    @AlohaKumu Good luck tomorrow!!
    @Avrilmai Good luck tomorrow as well!

Diagnosis (if you've been): MFI

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): 4 days post ER

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): IVF

How are things going?: Finally starting to feel "normal", but really, what is normal during IVF lol The bloat over the weekend from the ER and horrible *TMI* constipation was the worst ive felt since starting this journey. Just being patient and waiting for our 5 day report on how many survived.

Any questions?: Anyone else deal with constipation during this? It was getting pretty bad near the end of stim and with the ER, its gotten worst. Doctor recommended a stool softener, but ive taken the full dose for 3 days and nothing. ahhhh

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush?  <3<3<3
    Image result for channing tatum gif
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited December 2018
    @celticknotfire Great news!! :D Wednesday will be here before you know it!
    @AlohaKuma I don't drink at all (just personal preference - I think I drank enough for a lifetime in college, haha!) but hubs does enjoy his craft beer and fine whiskeys. My bad habit is Diet Pepsi which isn't much better, oops. We should try to cut back on our respective vices together, I think, which may help ease the pain. Thanks for the idea :)
    @jrm_14 I hope they're able to find the perfect combination to stop the losses <3
    @AvrilMai Ahh, tomorrow! Keep us posted and FX :)<3
    @kobrien827 Probably TMI, but have you tried any additional fat to your diet? I know everyone always says fiber and water, but I find that certain healthy fats (avocado, for example) can help move things along...
    @littleredm It's good to have something else to think about, I agree. I know my RE's office has everything worked out for weekend or holidays for those who need it. Hopefully yours is the same and things go smoothly.
  • @kobrien827 the post ER constipation is the worst!!! I don't know what worked because i drank prune juice, ate a bunch of fiber, drank a bunch of water and took stimulant laxatives and it still took 3 days. Hang in there! Fingers crossed for your day 5 report!
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• @suzycupcake Crossing all the things for you!! :heart:
    @inthewoods23 FX you get your BFP on your last cycle before starting treatment! I keep hoping for the same but even if my H's SA results have improved from last time, our chances of conceiving naturally are still pretty low.
    @chichiphin Did you have BW and an U/S on CD3? I'll be starting IUI next cycle (hopefully) as well.
    @nitnat007 Great pick for celebrity crush! :lol: I'm so sorry that your results were negative. I'm devastated for you :heart:
    @swiflet Sorry about CD1 but glad you can get the ball rolling for your next cycle! My RE didn't say anything about H drinking before his SA, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask yours what they think.
    @celticknotfire Yay for having an IUI date!! Thinking about you this week!
    @AlohaKumu So excited for your transfer tomorrow! FX for you!
    @jrm_14 I hope that the meds do what they need to do to make a little bean stick!
    @Avrilmai Wow another FET tomorrow! Thinking about you!
    @kobrien827 I'm sorry that you're not feeling great and don't have any helpful advice. FX for you with your results tomorrow!
    @littleredm I'm in the same boat - currently feeling a little more relaxed about this cycle since we're planning to move to IUI. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): PCOS, MFI

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): WTO (CD14)

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): I had an HSG last week (results were normal) and H has his second SA scheduled for a few weeks. Part of me wishes he had scheduled it sooner, but we didn't want to risk having to abstain during FW so we scheduled it towards the end of my cycle.

How are things going?: Pretty good I guess. Depending on O, AF is due around Christmas and we will be traveling out of state with family for several days after Christmas. I'm worried about scheduling Day 3 BW and U/S if we happen to be away, and if I'm not able to fit it in, that would delay our first IUI cycle at least a month.

Any questions?: I had BW and an U/S done back in April (when they confirmed PCOS), but not on CD3. Is it possible to start treatment the same cycle as Day 3 testing? My RE suggested we would start Femara Days 3-7, so I didn't know whether I would start that the same day I go in for testing, or if I would need to wait for another whole cycle to start treatment. I know this is a question for my RE, but we're waiting on H's second SA results and for new insurance to start Jan 1 anyway so I was going to wait until our follow up appointment to ask more specifics.

• Aww man....

*TW*
    During a group meeting today my boss said they're expecting #2 in May. I'm not upset or anything but damn, that makes 4 new babies next year. 2 March, 1 April, 1 May.

So..... Should I still keep my notice of all the testing vague or do you think it would be okay to mention it's for infertility treatment?

*End TW*

@dogmomma096 there shouldn't be any reason you can't start the treatment right away. They'll probably do all the baseline testing then send the prescription to a pharmacy of your choice to start taking that day. I think... (fellow IUI noob)

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • We all have excellent taste in men, just sayin’.
  • @suzycupcake I think the earliest our RE clinic is open is 7am but I'm not sure how late.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @intothewoods23 The reason I ask is because our first and second clinic opened early like that too. Baselines and monitoring appointments were super quick and we could still get to work without having to take any time off. It sucked to get up super early, but it worked out. The only time we had to take 1-2 hours off was on IUI day because the sperm has to be put through a specific process that takes a bit. The procedure itself is like 5 minutes. Personally and this is just my opinion, it's more professional to bring something like this up at the office rather than on a work trip. But you're an Engineer and know your work culture wayyyy better than I do. Regardless, I hope you're able to find a treatment schedule that works out the best, is the least amount of stress possible, and that your boss will be very understanding. Chichiphin's what to say advice is really good!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @suzycupcake I'm in agreement with what you said. I was thinking of bringing up tomorrow that I'll be having a number of appointments for some testing and monitoring or treatment and that I'll keep him in the loop when I know appt dates. I would prefer earlier appt times too because traffic to go in the direction of the clinic is the worst in the evening. Plus with DH's work it may be very difficult for him to leave in the middle of the day for these appts (or at least the IUI procedure).
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Diagnosis (if you've been): Lupus

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): TWW - nothing one way or the other yet. 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Started baby aspirin last week. 

How are things going?:  Everyone in my house has been so so sick. 

Any questions?:  

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Buckley may be half the reason I watch iZombie... 

• @kiki047 noooooo your WTO update on the saline sono is my WORST FEAR. I basically had the same reaction to my IUD insertion and was couch-bound until later that night. UGH. And yes- I do think letrozole might cause mood swings bc I have been kinda nasty to MH yesterday and today. Are you on 2.5 or 5 mg a day? I'm on 5 and I feel like I am busting at the ovaries from it. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin I'm sorry, I wanted to shelter you from that. one of my BFFs had hers done at the same clinic and said it really wasn't a big deal. Just one big cramp and that was it. They kept moving the catheter around on me and everytime they moved it I almost puked. It was a weird pain, I would imagine a lot like the IUD insertion (I've never had anyone fishing around my cervix before, other than a super quick pap) so that was ... uncomfortable. They told me to take 2 advil an hour before coming in to help relax the muscles. Experiencing some mild period-type cramping now but otherwise the discomfort was just localized to that specific moment. 
    I'm on 2.5mg of the letrozole, maybe that's why I have only experienced mild symptoms. Some hot flashes right after taking it and possibly the mood swings. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Diagnosis (if you've been): LP defect

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): IUI#4 was today.

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): IUI

How are things going?: Not so good. We did the IUI today but the sample was 7.2mil with only 3% morphology :( The doctor left me feeling very pessimistic about this cycle and that was even before the procedure..

Any questions?: If this one doesn't work, I'm torn between IUI #5 (we just got the protocol right on IUI#3) or IVF. We get no help from insurance so everything is OOP. It's terrible that IVF is so expensive. :(

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? Leo!
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited December 2018
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin It's nice to see you here again. It has been awhile. Are you doing okay? 

@kiki047 Yay for a good scan and perfect ute! Though I know at times, you just want something to explain something. And oh yes girl, you have no more protection from mood swings here on out so give them some chocolate. Eta; Your Dad <3 Awwwwwwwwwww.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Has anyone’s RE let them use punctured meds, specifically FSH, past the 28 day mark if they have been in the refrigerator?  

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin I hope you feel better soon!!

@chichiphin ugh!  I’m sorry you’re starting to feel the side effects 

@kiki047 I think any of these meds plus all the stress of it all can cause mood swings!

@crookshanks10 oh no!  I’m sorry you’re not feeling optimistic. FX you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

@suzycupcake love the hidden Mickey!!
  • @suzycupcake I love the Mickey embie! How cute!! 

@purplg8r Thank you!! (:
  • crookshanks10crookshanks10 member
    edited December 2018
    @beachbunnyxo123 YAY! Best of luck to you Sunday!! (: (:
  • @beachbunnyxo123 I know I've said it before, but I'm so excited for you!

@crookshanks10 sorry to hear you're not feeling optimistic. FX that one of those 7.2 do the job.  

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• IUI is done and MH numbers were great!  Now starts the dreaded TWW
    @crookshanks10 I'm sorry for the not great number.  FX for you!
    @suzycupcake Your Mickey Mouse is adorable!
    @kiki047 Sorry your sono was so rough but at least everything looks good!  Hopefully you won't have to do it again.
    @chichiphin Are the side effects getting any better?
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @purplg8r thinking of you today!
    @celticknotfire Glad to hear that the number looked good! FX for you! <3
    @suzycupcake Love the Mickey!
    @crookshanks10 I'm sorry for the numbers not looking great. I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised.
    @kiki047 I hope the soreness has worn off from you sono!
    @chichiphin sorry to hear the side effects have been rough. :(
    @dogmomma096 I'm glad that your test results came back normal. FX for YH's SA.
  • @kobrien827 No insurance coverage for any of it :( It's a shame those of us who are battling infertility also have to worry about the massive financial aspect of conceiving along with everything else. I'm glad things are going well for you!! FET will be right around the corner! <3