Trying to Get Pregnant

Deleted

ajd2017ajd2017 member
edited December 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Deleted

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited December 2018
    Hi there and welcome to our community. I'm so sorry for your loss, and we have a great support system in TTCAL (trying to conceive after loss). However, it is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant, even in a roundabout way. Also, we discourage one-off posts like this, and welcome you to post in our newbie thread.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737623/newbie-intro-w-o-12-3#latest
  • Loading the player...
  • dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited December 2018
    JackandAJ  Wait... so you were 6 weeks PG, and suddenly just decided to take another test cause you thought you were going to lose it and immediately noticed it was gone?  Cause HCG doesn't work like that... so I'm confused...
    Also, were you not advised by your doctor to abstain from TTCAL for 1-3 cycles following your loss, as is standard procedure? 
    Truthfully, if you did experience a loss, the only normal after a MC is that there is no normal. It can take your body 6-12 months to go back to a 'new' normal after MC. I highly HIGHLY recommend BBT after a MC to know what you body is doing and reduce stress. Additionally, after a MC your HCG can take a while to drop, which is oftentimes why they make you take betas regularly until it drops to 0 / below 5. If you did not do this, you have no way to know if you would take a test now if it were to be positive from the HCG from your previous MC or from a new PG. (although you say you're getting negatives, so I'm guessing your HCG was tracked down before now?)

Anyway, your whole post just confuses me... so I'm not sure if you're anxious and didn't explain clearly, or if you have no idea what you're doing?

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"