Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday BF 12/3

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: Monday BF 12/3

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    Currently annoyed/stressed AF because I don’t know what to do for my next cycle. My gyno is saying I should try Clomid for the next 3 cycles but after doing more research idk if that’s the best decision seeing as I just had an ultrasound last week and there was a cyst- Why do these decisions have to be so hard and why would she still prescribe it when I’m STARTING with a cyst?

Other than that just general Monday shiz, my coworkers never come into the freaking office and it drives me insane. My one coworker acts like she’s my mother telling me what to do. We are equals but she’s like 42 and I’m 29 so I think she thinks that gives her authority over me. NOOOOOPE. 
    Edited- punctuation is cool 
  • @b_1029 Was the cyst large, or fairly small? I wonder if gynos consider the size/number of cysts when choosing between Clomid & Femara? My best friend had a small cyst on her left ovary, but her endo put her on Clomid this cycle. I have PCOS so mine went straight to Femara, but maybe Clomid is ok with minimal cysts? All just guessing here. In other news, your coworker sounds like way too much for a Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • @oklahomak fairly small, 2 cm. Is your friend doing ok on it? I have an appt on the 10th and am planning to bombard my dr with questions. 
  • @b_1029 She just started it late last week (I think she said Friday). She said she didn't have any negative side effects, but can't tell if it's working yet. She should be stopping it on Thursday and then CD 12 US to check follicle growth to see if she can trigger. 
    Have you had cysts before, or was this your first US/first cyst detected? I'd ask away, if I were you. Those appointments are expensive - might as well get your $ worth! 

• People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI