Symptoms Month of December

database6database6 member
edited December 2018 in August 2019 Moms
*edited to monthly thread instead of weekly*

Hi August moms!

What’s your due date:
What are your symptoms:

What’s your due date: 8/5
What are your symptoms: crazy sore boobs here, still crampy and very bloated. I know it’s not technically showing, but my family is going to have questions if the bloat doesn’t calm down!!  I have a little bit of nausea here and there but nothing serious. Curious as to what others are noticing and how they are dealing!  Also, any STMs, I don’t remember from my previous pregnancy if the bloat gets better before you start showing?  Hoping it does?

Re: Symptoms Month of December

• What’s your due date: 8/12
    What are your symptoms: ive been pretty thirsty..like ALL the time. and today i had a killer headache. with my last two LO's i had headaches a lot, but i dont remember them starting this early..hoping its unrelated! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 8/8
    Sore breast, bloated & cramps (they come and go).

• Loading the player...
  • Due date: 8/2

symptoms: bloated like crAzy I don’t remember this from my first baby!  Hungry after I just ate. I have to not give into that bc I gained too much weight the first go around. Also craving water or I’m just thirsty all the time. So solidarity @lilnessi !!

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• 8/7

So far, feeling pretty good. Biggest symptom is really sore boobs. I haven’t had much of an appetite and some mood swings (I may have started sobbing a few days ago when SO asked me a question a didn’t know the answer to). Also have had some wicked headaches but I’m thinking that’s more related to cutting WAY back on caffeine. 
  • My due date is 8/15 and my only symptom has been intense nausea and basically barfing my guts out every morning for the last week 😳

im surprised to have such strong morning sickness already, so I’m wondering if I’m further along than I think. My other pregnancies were definitely not like this!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My sense of smell is off the charts. This is a new one for me. Sometimes, it's really off putting, but mostly it's just overwhelming. I can smell EVERYTHING. We went to Logan and I could smell every single food item on each plate: broccoli on my partners plate, mushrooms in the side dish. My son's shrimp and French fries. My own rice with lemon and rosemary. Each person I work with's cologne or lotion or laundry detergent. It's nuts.

I'm vaguely nauseated, nothing as bad my second pregnancy, my boobs are killing me and I'm moody. 
  • @aisukurimsarang I didn’t think about that! The headaches could totally be from caffeine withdrawal! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! The caffeine withdrawal is the worst. I’ve been trying to trick my self with decaf on my drive in to work but I still am so tired all day. And night.  

Me 32 <3 H 33

• What’s your due date: 8/9/19

What are your symptoms: so far not really having any symptoms. Sore boobs minimally and fatigue. 
  • I have so much bloat too! And all I want to eat is salty food. That doesn't help the matter. Ugh
  • What’s your due date: 8/5
    What are your symptoms: Can smell everything, super nauseous when I'm not eating, insomnia probably bc PGAL brain is in overdrive, feeling weird cramps
  • What’s your due date: 8/4/19
    What are your symptoms: I am having a numb tongue and lots of dry mouth. My breast are really sore. I toss and turn all night long with very little successful sleep.
    Me: 35 <3 H: 40 <3 FTM!!
    Started TTC in November 2018
    BFP on 11/28/18; EDD 8/04/19

• According to the calculator I'm due 8/3. This is my first so everything is new and scary and exciting.
    Symptoms: Super crampy (but I can't always tell if its cramps or gas >.<), on and off nauseous, my boobs are super sore/puffy, and just the past few days my emotions have been out of control. I cried this morning listening to a week-by-week podcast on the way to work. Lol.
    I have so many questions! glad for a place like this. :)
    I have found myself reading and relating to your posts. Hi there! This is also my first for everything and I am so excited to have this place to talk to so many people going through the same thing. My emotions are a mess too! My husband ordered me a sprite for dinner last night because I've been craving a soda but not letting myself have any and I cried lol. So glad to be going through these crazy things together!

• Sorry, new to this whole forum thing. @drmrsthecounselor I tried to reply to you but forgot to tag you :) It's quoted above.

• moon1417 said:
    Due date: 8/2

symptoms: bloated like crAzy I don’t remember this from my first baby!  Hungry after I just ate. I have to not give into that bc I gained too much weight the first go around. Also craving water or I’m just thirsty all the time. So solidarity @lilnessi !!
    @moon1417 I am a FTM and have already been put on notice to not gain much weight. Any tips or suggestions on how to maintain my weight and not be put in the risky zone? Thanks!

• Hi August moms!

What’s your due date:
    What are your symptoms:

What’s your due date: 8/5
    What are your symptoms: crazy sore boobs here, still crampy and very bloated. I know it’s not technically showing, but my family is going to have questions if the bloat doesn’t calm down!!  I have a little bit of nausea here and there but nothing serious. Curious as to what others are noticing and how they are dealing!  Also, any STMs, I don’t remember from my previous pregnancy if the bloat gets better before you start showing?  Hoping it does?

@mewebster59 I am also SUPER bloated. It looks like it is that way for a lot of people. Happy to hear at least it's normal. I really hope it goes down as well because I am super uncomfortable.

• What’s your due date: 8/6
    What are your symptoms: So far, not much! A little soreness in my breasts, but other than that I feel pretty normal.
  • My due date is 8/4,which is funny because my daughters birthday is 8/3..... my symptoms are sore breasts, super tired, nesting( I can’t stop cleaning everything) cramping, lots of pressure down there and headaches! 
  • Due date is August 1, and I basically feel like crap every day haha.  Super nauseated, sensitive to smells, either starving to death or not hungry at all.  I could eat my weight in olives.
  • @beccibump last pregnancy I gained 40lbs ugh. This time I am tracking my food on MyFitnessPal. I like it bc you can change your calorie goals, I googled what it should be around for 1st tri and did a little less than google suggested bc I’m already overweight a bit.   I have no idea if this is right or not, I plan on asking my dr when I see her and have her set my calorie goals so I don’t go above them, but don’t starve the baby too.  

Me 32 <3 H 33

• @mewebster59 I had suuuuper random bloating through my whole last pregnancy. It felt like I had a magically shrink/grow/shrink bump  :D
    @beccibump I agree with @moon1417 MyFitnessPal is amazing. I use it and its, great. I ate alllll the sugar and fast food last pregnancy (not in moderation) and wasn't very active until the couple weeks before my due date when I started walking to try and get DS to drop. I'm trying really hard to be healthier this time around. 
  • @beccibump hii!! Glad to have someone feeling the same way. :) 

Lawd I'm so crampy tonight. And constipated. But also hungry but also nauseous. This is going to be fun!!! Especially for DH lol
  • What’s your due date: 8/5
    What are your symptoms: I'm feeling pretty good.  I have had a lot of cramping on and off and some nausea in the evenings and when I work out.  Sensitive to smells. Overall decent so I’m waiting for that perma-hangover feeling to hit. 
  • So far, the missed period, sore breasts and nipples, very lethargic (I didn't get out of bed until 2:30 pm today!!!) Eating a bit more, but I was on weight loss medication up until a week before I found out, really emotional, but so far no nausea, just a lot of headaches.
  • 8/5
    My sense of smell is crazy heightened, sore breasts, slight nausea, cramps, and bloating ugh!
  • Due date: 8/11
    Symptoms: So far I feel normal, I’m tired and I’ve got bloat as well and lots of CM
  • What’s your due date: 8/2
    What are your symptoms:
    sore boobs, the WORST gas/bloat and gas pains of my life, a little nauseated on and off again, and smells are starting to get to me. I work at a school and one of the kids had a very finshy lunch today. I was trapped with them in the cafeteria and almost lost my lunch! Same when our principal was eating chicken today...🤢 any tips on the gas thing? I’m walking all day, drinking lots of water and mint and ginger tea...I eat a lot of fiber already... thinking it has to do with giving up all caffeine except for a weak cup of black tea in the mornings. 
  • 8/12

little nausea, super sleepy, joint pain, VERY bloated. 

• mrsyimstermrsyimster member
    edited December 2018
    8/2

the last two night I’ve been covered in hives omg. Is this normal? I’m so itchy...... I didn’t have this last pregnancy 
    also some nausea
    sore boobs 

SaveSave
  • Due Date 8/2
    Symptoms:  crampy on and off, thirsty all the time, hungry all the time, and really really tired. 
  • There is a person at work with a diffuser and the scent she is using has my stomach doing twirls.. 

Me 32 <3 H 33

• What’s your due date: 8/13
    What are your symptoms: NAUSEA. Sore nipples/boobs. Pregnant brain in full swing. Seriously. SO DIPPY. 

This is my third baby; I remember with my second, my morning sickness hit me before I was even 5 weeks along. This one started even earlier. I tested positive last Thursday about 3-4 days before AF was even due, and I tested because I dry heaved in my car 5x that morning. 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @lilnessi my symptoms have started earlier with each kid. I was sick with my first, but the morning sickness was so bad with my second I had to go on Diclegis in my 9th week. I'm just about 4w1d with baby #3 and already retching every morning.

• @aisukurimsarang yesss, my sense of smell is intense, too. Even "pleasant" smells make me go "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT" because they smell so strong. 

• EDD: 8/5
    Symtpoms: Fatigue, bloating, sore breasts, nausea, frequent urination, increased thirst, and *possibly* a little emotional (my poor husband, haha). 

This is our first pregnancy. Trying to find better ways to deal with the symptoms at work without everyone guessing I'm pregnant! 
  • @salfancy I work in a school also! My office is really close to the lunch room. Never been a fan of hot lunches, but now I'm REALLY not. Hang in there! 
  • @moon1417 good suggestion! That's where I'm struggling. I want to diet and stay on track but my old dieting ways probably aren't the healthiest for baby. I'll definitely check out myfitnesspal. I didn't even think about asking my doctor. Being a FTM I have so much to figure out and learn.

@perfectypoI know that if left to my own devices I will eat anything and everything with reckless abandon LOL

@drmrsthecounselor LOL! Seriously all.the.feelings. And ALL of the gas. It is completely impossible to feel attractive while pregnant. I've always been crazy so I'm hoping that conditioned the DH a little... :)

• Due Date: 8/14
    Symptoms: Swollen and sensitive breasts, constipation, gas, fatigue
    I am also fighting a cold so I have headaches, coughing and congestion from that.